-Gunsmoke-
+165|6624|South Jersey

nancyhutto wrote:

We should be working to electrify North Korea and provide them with expanded reactors instead of trying to shut them down.  Kim Jong Il is truly a great leader, and once the world opens a dialogue with him, we will see this.  As a student at Baylor, I was part of an exchange program with North Korea and spent a year there. I met kim and experienced his utopian paradise (and yes it really is).  Kim is great.  Many years down the road, he may well be viewed as a figure near Mohammed or Jesus!
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6818|OP, KS

nancyhutto wrote:

We should be working to electrify North Korea and provide them with expanded reactors instead of trying to shut them down.  Kim Jong Il is truly a great leader, and once the world opens a dialogue with him, we will see this.  As a student at Baylor, I was part of an exchange program with North Korea and spent a year there. I met kim and experienced his utopian paradise (and yes it really is).  Kim is great.  Many years down the road, he may well be viewed as a figure near Mohammed or Jesus!
You should really look at the report below. If you think he is a great leader we should stone you and then send you back under the rock you crawled out from under.

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1587181941924362432&q=north+korea+documentaries&hl=en[/google]
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6527|Long Island, New York
North Korea = Owned.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6818|OP, KS

tnt_dynamite wrote:

what is this propaganda? haha I wouldn't believe everything you see or hear
You need to take a look at this post if you think it is propaganda. Watch all three reports and then see what you think is propaganda. Don't be so quick to dismiss things that Scare you and you should be scared. This man is crazy, He starves hes people. Preaches nothing in school other than America is trying to take over North Korea, and that we have the South Koreans brainwashed. Thats Crazy.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=48296
chittydog
less busy
+586|6824|Kubra, Damn it!

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

nancyhutto wrote:

You should really look at the report below. If you think he is a great leader we should stone you and then send you back under the rock you crawled out from under.
There's oppression for you folks. Some moron can't figure out that someone else was trying to be funny, so he decides we should kill anyone with an opposing viewpoint. Don't worry about recognizing sarcasm. Better yet, don't worry about trying to inform someone who may not know what they're talking about, just try to kill everyone who looks/talks/thinks differently. Der Fuhrer would be proud.

Back on topic, that picture is real. Here's a link to NASA's website where they have a similar picture:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/ … sp_big.jpg

I feel very sorry for the North Koreans. Hopefully someday soon someone will get that asshole and his regime out of power and let the country enter the 20th century.

Last edited by chittydog (2006-10-16 22:01:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard