Is it cool to hate 2142?

Yes.44%44% - 83
No.55%55% - 103
Total: 186
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6782|EUR
Your opinion. Null vote.

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-10-12 12:50:43)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

no.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

seems to be the trendy thing to do the last couple of days
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
uberdoc
+3|6423|California
I don't hate it, but it seems that now it's more popular to hate than love. I vote no.
0akleaves
+183|6620|Newcastle UK
I dont care if its cool i FRICKEN HATE what they did to my beloved Bf2
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
topthrill05
+125|6585|Rochester NY USA

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

I know how you feel bro. I am moving away from BF2 because it just isn't fun anymore. 2142 on the other hand is a blast and I have only played the demo.

No it's not cool to bash a game that hasn't come out yet. Makes you look like a dumb ass.
LionEyez
+4|6627
Well i haven´t played BF 2 since the demo has been out. 2142 has been frustrating at times, but I am definately having fun.

I think Dice-EA did a pretty good job actually. Cant wait to try the unlocks..
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6729|Eastern PA

LionEyez wrote:

Well i haven´t played BF 2 since the demo has been out. 2142 has been frustrating at times, but I am definately having fun.

I think Dice-EA did a pretty good job actually. Cant wait to try the unlocks..
InnerMonkey
+62|6726
I've all but stopped playing BF2, but that has nothing to do with the demo.  I've played a bit of 2142, and so far, it's okay, but not especially great.  I'll probably still not buy it, but that has everything to do with my opinion of EA and nothing to do with 2142 specifically.
lendll
+16|6440

topthrill05 wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

I know how you feel bro. I am moving away from BF2 because it just isn't fun anymore. 2142 on the other hand is a blast and I have only played the demo.

No it's not cool to bash a game that hasn't come out yet. Makes you look like a dumb ass.
I guess most people are bashing the bf2142 demo, and saying the demo probably indicates how the full game will be. After all, it's the demo we're all talking about=]
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6481
I feel that the 10 or so people that I play BF2 with are very diverse and yet, after playing a little of the demo, we all find it be a pile of flaming donkey droppings.

None of us can put our finger on what it is, but it just doesn't cut it. I would rather see another BF2 expansion and more maps.
Fadediesel
+15|6423|Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Id rather see Bf1942 be put on the bf2 engine.
starman7
+15|6732
No.  It is mostly ignorant people who have barely played the demo who bash 2142.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6447|canada

topthrill05 wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

47man
+46|6431|Cali
Everybody hates EA for BF2, but you have to give it to them for how many amazing games they released. BF1942 was stunning in nearly every way at it's time. Not to mention all of their console games. They messed up once, but no one is making you accept the patches, you didn't pay for multiplayer. Patch back to 1.0 if you don't like it and stick with single player.
Zefar
+116|6656|Sweden

47man wrote:

Everybody hates EA for BF2, but you have to give it to them for how many amazing games they released. BF1942 was stunning in nearly every way at it's time. Not to mention all of their console games. They messed up once, but no one is making you accept the patches, you didn't pay for multiplayer. Patch back to 1.0 if you don't like it and stick with single player.
Not EVERYONE hates EA for what they did to BF2. Those who can't stand changes hates them.

My vote: No, kids vote Yes on this one.
47man
+46|6431|Cali

Zefar wrote:

47man wrote:

Not EVERYONE hates EA for what they did to BF2. Those who can't stand changes hates them.

If you are going to take it literally, okay not everybody. But, everybody that whines constantly about how "EA fucked up my game i paid for" is going to vote yes.
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

Is it cool to make a poll about coolness? Didn't think so.
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6737|SoCal
I hate the fact that they didnt bother fixing BF2 before releasing 2142.  That's just bad business.
Zefar
+116|6656|Sweden

47man wrote:

Zefar wrote:

47man wrote:

If you are going to take it literally, okay not everybody. But, everybody that whines constantly about how "EA fucked up my game i paid for" is going to vote yes.
Then we got 25 kids here. :3 Pfft all of them are whiners. Can't take a change like a real man.
topthrill05
+125|6585|Rochester NY USA

dlbenson1979 wrote:

I feel that the 10 or so people that I play BF2 with are very diverse and yet, after playing a little of the demo, we all find it be a pile of flaming donkey droppings.

None of us can put our finger on what it is, but it just doesn't cut it. I would rather see another BF2 expansion and more maps.
Maybe because it is a demo?
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6494
Your asking the wrong people dude. What's "cool" to a bunch of computer nerds (myself included), probably isn't really cool.

I'd say what's considered "cool" in the EA community, is to get $50 from your mommy and go and buy the next thing EA craps out because it's new. I think most people hate BF2142, because they don't enjoy playing it; not because they feel it makes them "cooler" to a bunch of nerds.

Last edited by Greenspan (2006-10-13 01:55:54)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6533|Singapore
no.

BF 2142 is cool
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6683

Fadediesel wrote:

Id rather see Bf1942 be put on the bf2 engine.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
No.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard