D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium

Doktorbob wrote:

Wow, you guys must really be gods on BF2142.... 

WOw.... 

Here's a real hint:

Just dont mess up the next time I come into your McDonalds and you are taking my order!!!!
What? lol I must 've read over this one before..
You really are obsessed with McDonnalds aren't you?
Hmmm.. A pathetic immature person, calling other people he has never seen little children who all work in the McDonnalds, and obsessed (it seems) with McDonnalds..
That just makes me wonder..

And as I said before in another topic (where you started calling people "Burger Flippers")

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

You're calling all of us kids?
Judging by the way you're talking, I'd say you haven't reached maturity yourself..
Calling people burger flippers, talking about how you are going to outcheat the other cheaters..
And when someone corrects you, you call them childish..
And my guess 'd be that you're such a big success yourself right?
I seriously doubt that if you're getting your satisfaction by calling people names over the internet, people that you've never seen, never will see and never will know..

Yeah, that shows some great maturity there dude..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-21 09:26:38)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

JohnLeavitt wrote:

ok i have some good tipps.... the guns are diffrent! the best way is to use the scope on all the wepps.

sniper gunz is prone + wait for the shot
assult either run in rambo style (this actualy works) or use crouch + burst or single shot
engieer use long burst moving side to side at close range or prone+short burst at med. range
support NEEDs to be used in prone....

to kill armor easily shoot the vents with a rocket on tanks the vent is on the back, on walkers the vents are on the bottom between the legs(lol shoot the nuts)

BF 2142 is diffrent remember that you are no longer a rabbit u are a heavily armoured human u cant bunnyhop or dance anymore use tactical skills Outsmart your enemy. Use cover. use the mounted guns. Use ur pistol it is powerful. most of all BE A GOOD SQUAD MEMBER!!!

hope this helps!
You wasted 2 minutes of my life with useless drivel a goldfish could figure out.
Not only that, but your tips aren't even accurate.

I want those 2 minutes back.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6672|Ontario
i find pretty much all the guns are better on crouch, gives a good balance of movement and accuracy
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

JohnLeavitt wrote:

a lot of shit
A couple of pointers John:

A: Learn to speak english! It's not that hard to do.
B: Next time try to make your 'tips' somewhat helpful? I'm pretty sure I am worse at 2142 now after reading your post.
C: Your an idiot.

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2006-11-23 19:56:07)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard