JohnLeavitt
+16|6414
ok i have some good tipps.... the guns are diffrent! the best way is to use the scope on all the wepps.

sniper gunz is prone + wait for the shot
assult either run in rambo style (this actualy works) or use crouch + burst or single shot
engieer use long burst moving side to side at close range or prone+short burst at med. range
support NEEDs to be used in prone....

to kill armor easily shoot the vents with a rocket on tanks the vent is on the back, on walkers the vents are on the bottom between the legs(lol shoot the nuts)

BF 2142 is diffrent remember that you are no longer a rabbit u are a heavily armoured human u cant bunnyhop or dance anymore use tactical skills Outsmart your enemy. Use cover. use the mounted guns. Use ur pistol it is powerful. most of all BE A GOOD SQUAD MEMBER!!!

hope this helps!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
Nice abuse of the English Language. Please tell me English isn't your primary way of communicating to people.....

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-10-12 09:13:38)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
I can condense it for you

Infantry : Shoot them in the face
Armour: Shoot them in the arse

Done.
Entertayner
+826|6541

Towelly wrote:

Done.
GG
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
i can also condense it for you.. dont make obvious threads
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Support guns don't need to be used while prone, crouching is fine. But what would I know I am 14/17 times the best support guy in the round.
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK
wow.. just wow..
lowkee
+10|6375|Charlotte, NC

S3v3N wrote:

Nice abuse of the English Language. Please tell me English isn't your primary way of communicating to people.....
Do you plan on asking him out on a date? If not, who cares. Read the info, thank him for sharing the tips and move on.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6736|Toronto Canada
Amour

Amore?

love?

you want tips on killing love? talk the usmarine2005
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6533|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027

lowkee wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Do you plan on asking him out on a date? If not, who cares. Read the info, thank him for sharing the tips and move on.
I think 7's just telling him "ThANkSorz    4 uR l3370 tipzor5, NOW GO DO YOUR FRICKIN' ENGLISH STUDIES!!!!!!" At least, that's what I got outta it. Tips are nice, but I'd rather he could read & write- this is a game, that fruit-cake is going to be behind the wheel of a vehicle driving & trying to read signs you know.
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6533|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027
Better Tip: Stab 'em in the arse before they can get in armor, shoot them as much as it takes to kill 'em
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore

Towelly wrote:

Done.
the shortest guide. ever.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6504|Denmizzark!!

JohnLeavitt wrote:

the best way is to use the scope on all the wepps.
Negatory..
JohnLeavitt
+16|6414
ya if you want acurasy i would suggest u use the scope. pluss most of them zoom you alittle...

well unless you try to bunnyhop lol that wont get you very far. but dont listen to me i only manage to get a 10/1 kill death ratio in almost every BF 2142 round i have played an that is in the demo with NO unlocks.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6787|Belgium

JohnLeavitt wrote:

ya if you want acurasy i would suggest u use the scope. pluss most of them zoom you alittle...

well unless you try to bunnyhop lol that wont get you very far. but dont listen to me i only manage to get a 10/1 kill death ratio in almost every BF 2142 round i have played an that is in the demo with NO unlocks.
Congratulations, .. I guess you feel cool now hu?
Doktorbob
+26|6459
Wow, you guys must really be gods on BF2142.... 

WOw.... 

Here's a real hint:

Just dont mess up the next time I come into your McDonalds and you are taking my order!!!!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

Minimum McWage Slave - BURGER, NOW
Ledg
+2|6414|Brisbane, Australia

Sarrk wrote:

Minimum McWage Slave - BURGER, NOW
ROFL
jusadbellum
+1|6364
For my first post, I just wanted to say thankyou.

any tips are always good when starting out in a new game.
BandoIruka
+1|6465
Simple/commonsense tips for assaults

-Grenades are harder to spam due to longer arming time and also leaves a smoke trail when thrown. So make each grenade you throw count. Use to force defenders out of cover. A well placed/timed throw does good crowd control and stop infantry charges in their tracks.
-Break the habit of proning when you are exchanging fire. Use crouch + zoom. Prone shoot only when not under fire or if you got time for crosshair to settle.
-Aim for the head if you can
-Rocket rifle to take care of those proned up supports and their annoying drones. Great for assaulting the titan
-Smoke grenades can help distract/cover to allow you to move in for a closer kill
-Always be cautious when approaching obvious chokepoints, such as reactor doors/corridors to consoles (use your grenades/rockets in those places)

-Stay alive by staying out of enemy crosshairs. Use cover, concealment, speed, creative thinking to minimise exposure to enemy fire. You can't kill things when you are dead. Don't forget that you got medhubs to stave off death for a while.

Last edited by BandoIruka (2006-10-28 19:52:30)

BandoIruka
+1|6465
Tips for taking down vehicles.

-Stay alive, don't let the tank/walker/APC see you
-Engineer kit is probably best for the job
-Try not to let them see where your shot is coming from. Relocate when preferable.
-Move around and try to hit them in the weak spots
       -Tanks can be critically damaged with one rocket into its rear
       -Walkers weak spot is their back hip area, the vents, and their knees. You will notice a slight stumbling when you hit the knees right. Unfortunately walkers are difficult to hit while moving. Get teammates to use EMP on them or you can use your own EMP mine... if you are suicidal enough.
       -I think APCs have the same armour all around, but otherwise try hitting them in the back
       -Cars are too difficult to hit when moving at full speed. Your only chance its to hit them when they are slow or stationary
-Engineer unlocks will greatly help you in your endevour to destroy vehiclewhores. Get them.
-Motion mines are fun to use. Lay a few around corners and they will roll up to pop against the nearest unsuspecting tank that come around. Active defense does not stop them.
-EMP mines are better used for detering or stalling enemy vehicles coming down places like bridges or outpost entrances. Use in conjunction with motion mines to disable fast cars so the motion mines can catch up to them. Can also defeat active defense.
-Motion mines are smart enough to distinguish between friend and foe. HOWEVER, if friendlies drive directly over motion mines, they go off.  EMP mines aren't so smart and will detonate regardless
-Use control points/missile silos as places of ambush. Vehicle radar unlock can help you knowing where they are approaching from
-Vehicles make noise, so use your ears.
-Beware of seemingly stationary cars. Its difficult to tell if there is a driver inside them until it moves, or its machinegun starts firing upon you.
-The Anti tank rifle unlock can allow you to shoot at armoured vehicles without their missile warning devices going off.

If all else fails, you're also an engineer. Use your own vehicles to fight against theirs.

Last edited by BandoIruka (2006-10-31 03:01:37)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

JohnLeavitt wrote:

ok i have some good tipps.... the guns are diffrent! the best way is to use the scope on all the wepps.

sniper gunz is prone + wait for the shot
assult either run in rambo style (this actualy works) or use crouch + burst or single shot
engieer use long burst moving side to side at close range or prone+short burst at med. range
support NEEDs to be used in prone....

to kill armor easily shoot the vents with a rocket on tanks the vent is on the back, on walkers the vents are on the bottom between the legs(lol shoot the nuts)

BF 2142 is diffrent remember that you are no longer a rabbit u are a heavily armoured human u cant bunnyhop or dance anymore use tactical skills Outsmart your enemy. Use cover. use the mounted guns. Use ur pistol it is powerful. most of all BE A GOOD SQUAD MEMBER!!!

hope this helps!
https://hypeiv.flatsoda.com/images/captain.jpg
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6484|Kickapoo

kessel! wrote:

Amour

Amore?

love?

you want tips on killing love? talk the usmarine2005
funniest thing i've heard all day +1
HellGuard99
+2|6496
i dont prone when i snipe and yet i get shitload kills, i either stand or crouch, never prone.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6414
this was tipps for noobs u moron. i posted cause so many ppl were complaining... stfu.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard