RDMC_old
+0|6744|Almere, Holland
A while ago i turned MAster Sarge and a while later i checked this site and i said 100%/100% till First Sarge and i said that i needed all these badges with the availeble kits + pistol and knife.. all basic and i had al my badges, but nog my AA badge but i didnt need this one yet and all of the badges i needed (except for knive) were veteran, and i didnt turn First Sarge.. does anyone know why this didnt happen? Because i should have been a First Sarge now..
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6855|San Francisco

Just a guess here since I don't feel like searching for your stats. You did not have all of the badges before you ranked up. The Master/First Sarge ranks are like a fork in the road, you choose a path and only go down that path until the next fork in the road comes along. Once you are Master Sarge you cannot possibly be First Sarge ever.

Either that or you skipped one of the basics, perhaps pistol... though I thought that issue was fixed.
lowyaukee
+2|6842
S E A R C H

Thank you.
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6771|Austin TX
no punctuation, no search, you fail. 

there is a lot of usefull information on this site, you just have to look.  a lot of questions/problems have already been answered/solved.

plz search people.
MrKamikaze
+10|6649|East
so voodoo if they are just forks in the road then does it matter which you get? or is it just a showoff thing, like "OMG I GOT 1ST SGT INSTEAD OF MASTER SGT NOOB HAAHA!!!!"...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard