Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

Which programs are you guys using to do a full backup of your machines. I am talking about the OS and all subsequent installed programs. I use ghost but I'm just curious to see what others use.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
slo5oh
+28|6663

Kmarion wrote:

Which programs are you guys using to do a full backup of your machines. I am talking about the OS and all subsequent installed programs. I use ghost but I'm just curious to see what others use.
I doubt very many here do a full backup.  I keep a second drive that I have a ghost image on.  I like Ghost the best... but I also am a techie geek by trade, so I'm about 99% sure I'll never have a failed drive that takes all my data with it.  Of the nearly 100 failed drives I've replaced there's only been 2 that I was not able to pull the data off.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6647|Malibu
I do not do a full backup myself either.
I have multiple 250 gig External Hard Drive which I save my data on. I just put my documents and downloaded files on it and if anything goes wrong with any disk, I always have second copy of my essential files available.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

My Lacie ext hd came with some backup software I may just give it a try as well.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6724|Oregon
apparently norton ghost can be good for backing stuff up...but i dont do it...scince i reformat once every 2 months... (server ftw)
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6777|EUR
I occasionally back up really important files on 4 gig disks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard