Total: 278
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
AHHH! How did you know?
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6545
Yes... And I feel very silly while doing this...
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6683|The Lou
only when im doing a barrel roll just to survive, very tight situations make my head tilt
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

A bit, also in choppers. When I used a joystick I tilted it a lot more... it was like FPS Doug but in Desert Combat.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I tilt my head all the time, just a reflex for me, I don't even notice it half the time.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

luiquidised hotels...for its complete randomness!

I dont fly jets...no good in em. But when flying choppers, I do somethings if im on low HP and have AA lock on me.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
tilt my head? I practically fall off my chair from leaning when I'm in a tight spot
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
All the time. Did this quite severely in an A-10 today! I was so close to hitting a tree and turned the plane at a good 110 degree angle, and I went with it! Nearly fell off my damn chair too.. managed to level up, just.. had to go UNDER the bridge in Operation Road Rage - try doing that at an angle!
SoC./Omega
+122|6541|Omaha, Nebraska!

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Yes
ljt-cohones
+0|6485
YES!
And sometimes - if I get caught in the line of fire by an enemy- i'll be throwing and spining the keybord from side to side to evade the lock-on and mg-fire...
(i'm flying keybord only - perhaps why my aviator stats suck...)
Do the same thing when playing Tekken on ps2 with the controller - it adds extra power to your punches and kicks! (I'm not the only one...am i...?.........)
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6533|Denmizzark!!
see sig..

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-10-11 14:36:56)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

I don't know, haven't noticed. I do however bunny hop and prone spam when in the bath or going downstairs after a game.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

ljt-cohones wrote:

Do the same thing when playing Tekken on ps2 with the controller - it adds extra power to your punches and kicks! (I'm not the only one...am i...?.........)
lol the PS2 pads do have variable sensitivity and everything, but since day 1 of gaming it's been my instinct to ram the button as hard as I can to get things done. ('specially racing games)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Lol yes.  When I tilt up I pull my head back too.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Git.R.Don3
+2|6502
lol ya my brother will walk in and start making fun of me for it
ljt-cohones
+0|6485

SargeV1.4 wrote:

ljt-cohones wrote:

lol the PS2 pads do have variable sensitivity and everything, but since day 1 of gaming it's been my instinct to ram the button as hard as I can to get things done. ('specially racing games)
noticed my girlfriend doing it when she played Crash Bandiccot, whenever she had to jump a large gap - she would move the joypad in the same direction - always made me laugh... Now she's the one laughing at me I guess... Which reminds me - and tottaly off subject - has the ps3 been released in the States yet? Cant wait for that to happen - then i'm quiting BF2 i think...
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6794|Oklahoma

haffeysucks wrote:

Lol yes.  When I tilt up I pull my head back too.
lol, so do i
l41e
+677|6648

SargeV1.4 wrote:

ljt-cohones wrote:

Same here. In racing games on consoles I always press forward on the analog stick, even though I know it doesn't do anything.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio
I dont just lean, I tilt my chair because its on a big spring thing. The hardest thing for me is loops because I fall out of my chair, and usually end up dying.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
i do but not playing bf2. when playing star wars rogue squadron
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6724|Doncaster, England
Yeah, so, it's my head

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
probably
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6644|Somewhere in the shadows

Altophish wrote:

That probably means that some of you play BF naked sitting in a kiddie pool of pudding, too.
I hope I'm not the only one...
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan

silo1180 wrote:

Sometimes I even do the whole body lean... sad I know.
I do that too... and the ducking when I get shot at.

I have a friend that makes weird faces when playing video games. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-10-11 16:04:18)

greenhaven
+47|6466

Smackin_U wrote:

Altophish wrote:

That probably means that some of you play BF naked sitting in a kiddie pool of pudding, too.
I hope I'm not the only one...
That makes two of us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard