Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

Is it time to take NK serious yet?
Not even a full week after they get the bomb they are threatening physical action.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15217370/

Further pressure will be countered with physical retaliation, the North’s Foreign Ministry warned in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
“If the U.S. keeps pestering us and increases pressure, we will regard it as a declaration of war and will take a series of physical corresponding measures,” the statement said, without specifying what those measures could be.

South Korea said it was making sure its troops were prepared for atomic warfare, and Japan imposed new economic sanctions to hit the economic lifeline of the communist nation’s 1 million-member military, the world’s fifth-largest.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6564
Fuck.

Edit (by that I mean im going to be on a Ship soon enough with the rest of the Royal Navy, wonder if im going to get involved.)

This just keeps getting worse and worse..lil kim really is a mainiac

Last edited by samhornby (2006-10-11 11:09:43)

alpinestar
+304|6608|New York City baby.
Death wish ?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

Imagine if you lived in NK and your govt. was taking the actions and saying what they are.

Have you ever been playing in BF2 and been in a full vodnick as a passenger? It's kinda like the driver is headed right into an arty strike. Expect these passangers can't bail out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

I pitty the fool.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6564
Thats true..I do feel sorry for them. Must be hell.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!
Stupid country. Even dumber are the people who won't do anything about him. It's like Saddam, they must love dictators that run their countries into the ground. They need to rise up and overthrow that piece of shit... so he won't be so Ronry anymore.
millhous
+39|6649|OREEGONE, USA
Let's Do This!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping i get recalled back into service for this.

Last edited by millhous (2006-10-11 11:16:35)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6704|Calgary

Kmarion wrote:

Imagine if you lived in NK and your govt. was taking the actions and saying what they are.

Have you ever been playing in BF2 and been in a full vodnick as a passenger? It's kinda like the driver is headed right into an arty strike. Expect these passangers can't bail out.
True, the common people will suffer the worst.

They have to figure out a way to take this clown out along with his stooges.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!
Oh, I forgot, we need to call in:

https://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/988278~Team-America-World-Police-Posters.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

Kmarion wrote:

Oh yea and the driver hasn't fed you in weeks, the only food you get is when he slows down to let pedestrians throw some chips in there...

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-10-11 11:22:34)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
manitobapaintballa
+32|6631
its a bluff...........

and besides they haven't done anything wrong yet they got every right to have nuclear weapons.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6662
Im not a dick or anything, well, you might think so from this comment. Evacuate the country, leave the wrong do'ers and nuke the motherfucking country
IRONCHEF
+385|6503|Northern California
Yep, death wish.  It sucks too because NK people have NOOOOO idea what their leader is doing, what is happening outside their country, and they have no idea that a single US sub somewhere in their fishing waters has enough doo-doo to wipe them off the earth, including their million man army, in under an hour.

I think we should not sanction them (sanctions=starve the starving NK citizens while doing nothing to the government).  I think we should invade their airspace (hopefully taking control of it), and educate the people via US propaganda leaflets letting them know they have a choice and that choice is to revolt.

This probably wouldn't do much, but it's much better than letting NK nuke Japan and/or SK and then having us just nuke them.

Oh, and ANYONE using nukes will probably ruin our atmosphere considerably..and since NK is sharing our north american jet stream....nuking them will hurt us.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

manitobapaintballa wrote:

its a bluff...........

and besides they haven't done anything wrong yet they got every right to have nuclear weapons.
Sure lets pass weapons out to everyone, makes no difference. Don't be so naive.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6652|Manchester UK
Joining the Marines next year so if war does break out i will be ready. (after 38 weeks of training )
IRONCHEF
you'll be ready to do what?  go to iraq while the rest of the world is waging real war in the NK penninsula? 

oh, why the 38 weeks of training?
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6652|Manchester UK

IRONCHEF wrote:

you'll be ready to do what?  go to iraq while the rest of the world is waging real war in the NK penninsula? 

thats the length of the training to get your green beret and become a marine.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6734|Eastern PA

IRONCHEF wrote:

13 wks basic + training in whatever his specialty is

EDIT: Whoops didn't see that you're from Manchester.

Last edited by Masques (2006-10-11 11:33:10)

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!
It's their right, yes, of course. But the problem is that nuclear weapons are being put into the hands of a madman.

Look at it this way. Say if France, which is a normal country (not one bent on dominating it's population) didn't have nukes and wanted them to secure themselves. Would the world have a problem? Probably not, because they most likely wouldn't use them to blow everyone up.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6776
I say we just H-Bomb the fuck out of them if they start a war. It is senseless to keep sending US and British troops into battle, when this can be resolved with 1 bomb. NK is hated by almost every country, so atlease we wouldnt piss off most of the UN.
IRONCHEF

Jenkinsbball wrote:

But the problem is that nuclear weapons are being put into the hands of a madman.
Again (from another thread), who knows if he's a madman?  I saw the same discovery channel/cnn/msnbc/john stewart satire/ shows that make fun of him and say he wears pumps, loves US movies (who doesn't), and that he is a crazy short man.  But I've not seen anything credible that was not US propaganda.  Bush named him part of the axis of evil, then all of a sudden, all the reports of him being psycho come out of the woodwork.

He may be crazy, but I'd highly doubt my US media would be the ones telling us.  I'd trust a defector who actually knew first hand if he was..but i haven't seen any of those interviews.

Anyway, not arguing, just questioning your claim honestly.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6652|Manchester UK

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I say we just H-Bomb the fuck out of them if they start a war. It is senseless to keep sending US and British troops into battle, when this can be resolved with 1 bomb. NK is hated by almost every country, so atlease we wouldnt piss off most of the UN.
That would piss of china big time lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

Bush said today that the US would not attack NK. At first I thought what the hell why would he say that and take that option off the table. I then realized NK's only defense is that they feel threatened by the US so if we publicly say that it makes him look more like a madman.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IRONCHEF

-EcS-Blade wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

That would piss of china big time lol
Correctamundo! That's the whole trick to difusing this whole crisis.  It's ALL (and i mean ALL) in the hands of China.  China provides the MAJORITY of funding, food, weaponry, and other sustainence to NK and if they cut the supply lines...Kim Jong Il will seriously reflect on his words and actions.  China made what NK is today, they can unmake them just as easily. 

However, we have people like Bush, Rice, and Bolton doing the dealings with China so we can count on not being an effective partner with China in stopping the nuclear buildup in NK.  Good job you red state fuckheads!  Kerry would have been just the person to difuse such a situation..hell, anyone would have been.  Al Sharpton could have difused NK by now..of course, he wouldn't have called NK the axis of evil either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard