Poll

Who is the most extreme 'Neo-Con' on the D&ST forum?

Lowing26%26% - 32
Horseman 775%5% - 6
Rawls4%4% - 5
usmarine200521%21% - 25
Miller1%1% - 2
Major_Spittle5%5% - 7
Atg15%15% - 19
unnamednewbie130%0% - 1
Capt. Foley2%2% - 3
Other15%15% - 19
Total: 119
CameronPoe
+2,925|6593
Cast your votes...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6687

I dunno, several are are just cunts, rather than extreme...
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6556|Montucky
hhhmmm... good question
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6670|949

Its hard to pick, because most of the people you have listed up there don't really take a hard-line neo-conservative line, they just spout hot air and defend Bush at all costs.  I can definitely say ATG is hardly a neo-con.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6804|Cambridge (UK)
Define 'extreme'. Define 'neo con'.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6593

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Its hard to pick, because most of the people you have listed up there don't really take a hard-line neo-conservative line, they just spout hot air and defend Bush at all costs.  I can definitely say ATG is hardly a neo-con.
I had to include ATG because he is leader of the tongue-in-cheek 'Neo-Con' tribe.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6538|Los Angeles

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Define 'define'.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6503|Life in a vacuum sucks
dono dont care (null vote)
Scorpion0x17
+691|6804|Cambridge (UK)

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Define 'define'.
OK, I will:

www.dictionary.com wrote:

de‧fine  /dɪˈfaɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-fahyn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb -fined, -fin‧ing.
–verb (used with object)
1.    to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”
2.    to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of; describe: to define judicial functions.
3.    to fix or lay down definitely; specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
4.    to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
5.    to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
–verb (used without object)
6.    to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.; construct a definition.
[Origin: 1325–75; ME def(f)inen < AF, OF definer to put an end to < L dēfīnīre to limit, define, equiv. to dē- de- + fīnīre; see finish]

—Related forms
de‧fin‧a‧ble, adjective
de‧fin‧a‧bil‧i‧ty, noun
de‧fin‧a‧bly, adverb
de‧fine‧ment, noun
de‧fin‧er, noun

—Synonyms 3. state, name, describe, detail, enumerate.
(Source.)
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6723|Espoo, Finland

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Define 'define'.
OK, I will:

de‧fine  /dɪˈfaɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-fahyn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb -fined, -fin‧ing.
–verb (used with object)
1.    to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”
2.    to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of; describe: to define judicial functions.
3.    to fix or lay down definitely; specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
4.    to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
5.    to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
[Origin: 1325–75; ME def(f)inen < AF, OF definer to put an end to < L dēfīnīre to limit, define, equiv. to dē- de- + fīnīre; see finish]

—Related forms
de‧fin‧a‧ble, adjective
de‧fin‧a‧bil‧i‧ty, noun
de‧fin‧a‧bly, adverb
de‧fine‧ment, noun
de‧fin‧er, noun

(Source.)
Now search with the words 'extreme' and 'neo con'.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6774|Salt Lake City

I couldn't pick just one, so I did a null vote.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6587|Southeastern USA
I'm not up there, i know i've been lazy lately (ok a couple of months), but should i be disappointed or flattered?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6804|Cambridge (UK)

Gawwad wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Define 'define'.
OK, I will:

–verb (used with object)

—Related forms
de‧fin‧a‧ble, adjective
de‧fin‧a‧bil‧i‧ty, noun
de‧fin‧a‧bly, adverb
de‧fine‧ment, noun
de‧fin‧er, noun

(Source.)
Now search with the words 'extreme' and 'neo con'.
The problem is, unlike 'define', both 'extreme' and 'neo con' do not have clear definitions - they vary from person to person.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6800

Why the fuck is my name on there?  I don't like Bush, I don't like Democrats, I don't like Clinton, I don't like politicians.  Leave me out of the label factory.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6587|Southeastern USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Why the fuck is my name on there?  I don't like Bush, I don't like Democrats, I don't like Clinton, I don't like politicians.  Leave me out of the label factory.
got my vote!!!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6760|Eastern PA
Me.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6795|Argentina
I don't agree with this one m8, you are giving the other team the chance to open a topic to bash libs.  Sorry.  Anyway, I voted for Lowing.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6483|The Land of Scott Walker
Why neo-conservative and not just conservative?  I don't see the point.  Anyway, I don't know most of the people on the list very well, so null vote.  I usually agree with Lowing.  He wipes the forum with you libs quite well.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6619|SE London

I can't believe ATG is down as the most extreme, so far. That doesn't seem right.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6728|Tampa Bay Florida
Horseman77 and Major Spittle, methinks.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6682
lowing without a doubt
jonsimon
+224|6533
Aw man, tough choice, so many stupid people to pick from...
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6734|NJ
Lowing I used to think ATG but he's been making alot of valid points lately that are a little liberal.. haha
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6795|Argentina
ATG is more open minded.  Go Lowing.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6734|NJ
and horseman hasn't been on in a while.. And all he really says is Clinton got oral anyway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard