Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
Just to get an idea of how many people are republicans here. I'de like your to sign your name if you are a republican. Please don't post stupid stuff and try to keep the bashing to a minimum. If Someone else would like to create a democrat thread then go for it.

-Dezerteagal5

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2006-10-10 21:09:46)

15 more years! 15 more years!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
Does disillusioned Republicans count?
One that have traditionaly voted republican but feel gyped now?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Shouldn't this be a poll?
golgoj4
+51|6771|North Hollywood
What about people that wanna make fun of the crazy republicans but @ the same time have a convo with the ones NOT intrested in shredding the constitution? Is that this thread?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
Nope its for true conservatives. Not some loosy-goosy half-go ers.
You know what i mean. Sensible people
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6680|Canada
lol.
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

I would have considered myself a Republican maybe 2 years ago. That was before I came to the realization that we really only have one party of self serving bitches.

Vote for anything not republican/democrat this year and send a message to these fucks.(yes, i realize this is futile, but hey, why not try.)
kar916
+3|6414
i guess I'm the first person to reply who is actually i republican..
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6546|Southeastern USA

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559

kar916 wrote:

And an excellent example of the average IQ
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida

kar916 wrote:

Dont feel ashamed the rest of these people are douch bags.

atg wrote:

Nope you should vote for what you believe for. Just because you feel gyped doesnt mean you need to switch sides like other sheeple do.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

* Raises Hand *
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6691|San Francisco
You could just peruse the Fascist Neo-Con Nazis vs. Liberal Commie Treehuggers sticky at the top of the forum...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Vote for anything not republican/democrat this year and send a message to these fucks.(yes, i realize this is futile, but hey, why not try.)
See, its not futile, you are showing a corrupt system that you will no longer agree with either of the bullshit options that they put in front of you.  In fact, that is a very powerful statement.
kar916
+3|6414

kar916 wrote:

damnit... i should delete that..  *sobs*  or mebbe just edit it..  naw

Last edited by kar916 (2006-10-11 19:20:42)

ts-pulsar
+54|6500
Hmm, I guess I'm republican, I usually vote that way, though my beliefs are more along the lines of libertarian.
13rin
+977|6476
I'm against abortion. A life begins at conception.  A woman forfeits that right to avoid having a child when she's pregnant and another life is forming in hers.  Don't want the kid don't have sex.  Raped? Adoption. Thats it. End of discussion/debate.

I'm against same sex marriages.  Marriage is a religious term.  Religions abhor Gay Marriages.  They have no place in religion.  Maybe some sort of civil union -but don't insult my religion by calling it a marriage.

I'm against stem cell research. Perversion of Science

I'm against affirmative action.  I didn't do anything bad to those minorities.  Why should I and those more qualified to do a certain job be punished? 

I'm against welfare.  Have more babies so we can get more money.  I don't need health care I'm on welfare.  Why should I have to work my ass off and pay 8k a year for it while there are people doing nothing other than having sex and getting it for free.  The system is abused and broken.

I'm against gun control.  It's in the Constitution.  Hundreds of thousands died for that piece of paper.  They believed in it as I do.  Gun control merely keeps guns in the hands of the criminals while law abiding Joe Lunch box is left at their mercy.   

I'm against liberal nut jobs.  It's been proven that their hippie "government runs all while we tax the shit out of you" plans don't work.  Communism is the end result of their final plan and we all know how well that works out for the common citizen of the country.

I'm for the Death Penalty.  Why let someone who's raped and murdered a family of 5 live a second longer.  IMO it is way too humane.  They get anesthetics, feel no pain.  How about the sheer terror and pain that the murdered family experienced before they were raped and hacked to death with a knife.

I'm for the Iraq War.  Saddam is an evil man.  He brought torture, and murder to his country while plundering its wealth for his own benefit.   I hope they let those he wronged shoot him.

I'm a proud Republican.  Add me to your list!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6762|Toronto Canada
Lame
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6498|Los Angeles

ATG wrote:

Time magazine lastest issue FTW

https://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/elephant2.jpg
psychotoxic187
+11|6706

golgoj4 wrote:

What about people that wanna make fun of the crazy republicans but @ the same time have a convo with the ones NOT intrested in shredding the constitution? Is that this thread?
You mean like the Democrats, who want to get rid of our guns, and disarm law abiding citizens?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Double-standards FTW.
Capt. Foley
+155|6585|Allentown, PA, USA
Right now I am Republican(not registered because I am to young) but mabey in a few years Ill go democratic. It depends on who supports my ideas, the constitution, and not being a pussy to other countries.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard