rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6518
As you may know i like to play the map warlord alot(400 + hours).  During patch 1.3 i discovered something funny that i shared with few people.  i discovered you could drop a car ontop of the third floor of palace and cap the flag from up there.  i dont know if any of you knew this already but whatever.  i was disapointed when i found out i couldnt do this anymore after 1.4 came out because i loved to confuse the fuck outta people in third floor.  oh well

https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3052/screen039gi6.jpg
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6683|Ft. Drum, NY
hmmmm thats cool but you cant do it anymore since 1.4, like you said. why didnt you say this before? cause you wanted the glitch to yourself???
rambo_killin_SOB
+61|6518

yuckfou09 wrote:

hmmmm thats cool but you cant do it anymore since 1.4, like you said. why didnt you say this before? cause you wanted the glitch to yourself???
yea, pretty much. im greedy
Wojo97civic
+5|6457
thats a good way to do it instead of going through the valley of claymores inside the palace
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6683|Ft. Drum, NY

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

yea, pretty much. im greedy
pffff. To hell with you
rambo_killin_SOB
+61|6518

Wojo97civic wrote:

thats a good way to do it instead of going through the valley of claymores inside the palace
yea but sometimes some fucker at second floor would RPG u up there if u were capping it to close to the edge
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6648|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
fuck doing that.. get inside the walls and cap second floor from under the floorboards.

then go spawncamp the thirdfloor from inside the walls.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-10 17:23:50)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6643|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Ahmen ^
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6422|Norway | Unkown
old news, but its bad that it doesn't work anymore
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au

spawnofthemist wrote:

fuck doing that.. get inside the walls and cap second floor from under the floorboards.

then go spawncamp the thirdfloor from inside the walls.
surely you mean with an aimbot enabled? fuck doing all that and still having to aim
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6648|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
use the support kit and spam nades.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

oberst_enzian wrote:

surely you mean with an aimbot enabled? fuck doing all that and still having to aim
Exactly, why aim why there is a program out there to 'help' you aim.  Same goes for microsoft keyboard.  Why type, when there is a program to do it for you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard