You support, or not?

I support35%35% - 11
I dont support35%35% - 11
I dont care29%29% - 9
Total: 31
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6514|Istanbul-Turkey
even it isnt proved some idiots like chirac insist on on supporting it, even he knows that their trade with us will see damage. also we offered armenia to create a commission together to search this, but they didnt accepted. wtf?!?!?!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

I just screwed an Armenian chick about a month ago. BIG KNOCKERS. That's all the input I have.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-10-10 09:45:52)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6514|Istanbul-Turkey

sergeriver wrote:

You can't deny it, it's in the books.  If you kill more than 1 million people I think you may say it's Genocide.
all the things in books arent true at all, I think

Last edited by Ottomania (2006-10-10 09:56:06)

Zodiaccup
+42|6539

Ottomania wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You can't deny it, it's in the books.  If you kill more than 1 million people I think you may say it's Genocide.
everything in books arent true, I think
So what your folk have done to the people of Kurdistan isn't true aswell?

It's kind of ridiculous and reminds of some imbeciles from my country,
that still deny the genocide on the jews...

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2006-10-10 09:59:56)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina

Ottomania wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

all the things in books arent true at all, I think
Probably not, but there's a lot of evidence in this case.  Anyway, why are you defending something that happened almost a century ago?
IRONCHEF
+385|6483|Northern California
The amount of persons killed doesn't qualify a massacre as genocide.  That's why they have a word like massacre.  Genocide is the term for killing a distinct group or body of people.  Darfur, for example, is sometimes considered genocide because they're hitting 500,000 people killed, but in reality, the dead are on both sides, the dead are all from the same country and mostly from the same nationality, and the only difference between those being slaughtered and the slaughter...ers, is that the slaughtered prefer a different way of farming.  That's what darfur is about.  The farmers got pissed at the nomads and attacked them and the sudanese government, and the government fought back via a huge militia..and now that militia is going way over board.

Anyway..i'm way too long winded..sorry.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
Ask an Armenian.
Jepeto87
+38|6678|Dublin
I was once meet a neo nazi who also claimed that the people in the death camps died as a result of disease and starvation because of the allied bombing campaign and were'nt killed on purpose!! This sounds awfully like many people in your country and its disgraceful, it was almost 100 years ago it was very wrong just say sorry!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Yes I support the genocide of Armenians.

WTF is this poll about?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

CameronPoe wrote:

Yes I support the genocide of Armenians.

WTF is this poll about?
Dammit, beat me too it.
bogo24dk
+26|6498
I think it should have said :

Do you agree that there was a genocide of Armenians ?

Yes

No

Go Fuck Yourself
herrr_smity
+156|6620|space command ur anus

King_County_Downy wrote:

I just screwed an Armenian chick about a month ago. BIG KNOCKERS. That's all the input I have.
lol
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6701|Wilmington, DE, US
Ottomania, from Istanbul, denies there was a genocide even though there is quite a bit of proof to the contrary. Ottomania then sits and wonders why he is not in the EU.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6514|Istanbul-Turkey
still there are no proofs about armenian genocide. find some bones belongs  to them and ok. they even dont want to make a search, even we help them

Ottomania wrote:

even it isnt proved some idiots like chirac insist on on supporting it, even he knows that their trade with us will see damage. also we offered armenia to create a commission together to search this, but they didnt accepted. wtf?!?!?!
It was real denial and refusing to accept it only makes it worse
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
I think we have the Turkish Lisik here.

Ottomania wrote:

still there are no proofs about armenian genocide. find some bones belongs  to them and ok. they even dont want to make a search, even we help them
Heres some proof Go ahead and accecpt it your ancestors are evil mass murderers. 1.5 million people disapeared maybe they took a vacation?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Ottomania wrote:

Why do people get put in jail for even suggesting it happened? The answer equates to why Turkey aren't going to be getting into the EU any time soon...

PS I'm going to Istanbul at the end of October believe it or not. Recommend it? Don't worry - I'm not Armenian or anything.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-10 14:08:07)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6514|Istanbul-Turkey

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Heres some proof Go ahead and accecpt it your ancestors are evil mass murderers. 1.5 million people disapeared maybe they took a vacation?
hmm very pure source... how I can I believe that these pics belongs to them?

@cameronpoe

it is going to be same in france if you deny it, even its not their problem.

hope weather will be good here if not traffic sucks.

Last edited by Ottomania (2006-10-10 14:11:56)

Ottomania wrote:

hmm very pure source... how I can I believe that these pics belongs to them?
You got me those are actually my summer pics of my trip to disneyworld. I see what youre sayiong though photographs can heardly be called evidence or proofthey are easily distorted as lies. If you see on the pic those were taken by Armin T. Wegner who had fist hand account of the genocide.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/Armgenocide.jpg

Last edited by ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ (2006-10-10 14:43:43)

oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
I suppose what you mean in the poll is: Do you believe there was a genocide or not. In that sense, yes I support (lol?) the genocide of the Armenians...

But then again I'm Greek-Cypriot and I happen to know quite a few about your country's evil deeds in the region.

BTW, a genocide is not something to believe in. It is a fact, so either you know about it or you ignore it. Belief has nothing to do with it. There's proof. Facts. The Turks slaughtered the Armenians end of story.
ƒ³
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

oug wrote:

I suppose what you mean in the poll is: Do you believe there was a genocide or not. In that sense, yes I support (lol?) the genocide of the Armenians...

But then again I'm Greek-Cypriot and I happen to know quite a few about your country's evil deeds in the region.

BTW, a genocide is not something to believe in. It is a fact, so either you know about it or you ignore it. Belief has nothing to do with it. There's proof. Facts. The Turks slaughtered the Armenians end of story.
Swweeeeettttt.... here we go.... Greek v Turk. Seconds away: Round One! Ding! Ding!
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
Have we any Kurds in the building to join in?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ

CameronPoe wrote:

Swweeeeettttt.... here we go.... Greek v Turk. Seconds away: Round One! Ding! Ding!
Shit Cam don't make me laugh while I'm eating! Almost choked to death sheesh!!
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard