Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6715|Mountains of West Virginia

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Just because someone else said it doesn't mean you have to

THAT INCLUDES THE LATEST TREND: E-PENIS

and the list just goes on and on and on..

Just like when TOP were here with their anti-stat campaign. Everyone was "stat whore stats mean nothing". Get your own opinion, and think of your own words to use. But don't go copying what everyone else to fit in. Remember Hitler? fun chap, eh?

Say the word. Think about it. Pretty soon you too will see.

P.S: I don't give a flying f*ck if this in the wrong section or not, this is the place that gets all your view and e-penis related posts.
Sarge doesn't like when we say e-penis!  I gotta stop now! He is a 1337 Pilot!

Who the hell are you to tell me to stop saying something.

Don't like me? I don't give a fuck.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6554|Doncaster - UK
Not to certain i quite agree with or understand your point? Is it the word, or the sentiment?

But i do agree all these fad words get used to much. and badly, someone might ask a simple question, and get five posts saying.  NUB / Fail / ...e-penis... etc.

Some lad puts up a "wow, i finally got badge x, i am chuffed," , and gets loads of abuse.
Why, because he enjoys playing the game and earning the rewards in it. 

Opinions aside of the worth or point of the badges etc, his opinion is OK, and if you want to express yours then 'f you and your e-penis' isn't relay constructive.

Last edited by Use0fWeapons (2006-10-10 08:30:02)

SteikeTa
+153|6768|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Blablablablablablabla
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6611|Reisterstown, MD

Says the guy who made an acct just to planewh0re and brag about a unrealistic k/d ratio.  Go you.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6670
E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis vE-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis  E-penis E-penis E-penis E-penis

had enough yet
Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK
YAY I was quoted, I'm important !

And @  Sarge, why should other people care what YOU think ? I REALLY doubt the e-penis thing will stop, no matter how much you want it to.

Oh.. and..

Is my e-penis big enough now ?
ssonrats
+221|6666
I've got a big penis.
Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK

ssonrats wrote:

I've got a big epenis.
Fixed for ya.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6618|Seattle

~~~~(========8
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6766|Houston, TX
Sigh....

*ziiiiiiip*

You see.  This pointless topic is about to be closed cause my E-penis comes with Mod-balls to match.

/closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard