sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina

joker3327 wrote:

Can I ask why everyone seems to try to Jump all over sergeriver ...the last few posts Ive read all end up with people having a go at him and not the topic.... why do so many people come in to flame the people or the topic...If you have nothing interesting to add STFU and Get out!!
Thanks dude.
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6653|Canberra, Australia

Bubbalo wrote:

Arkhon wrote:

Because last time I checked France wasn't similar to a military dictatorship and they didn't have a man who thought he was god running the place.
Oh, yes, because you have a direct line to his house .

The NK leadership cult is based around Kim Jong-Il's father, Kim Il-Sung.
I've seen some of those propaganda videos NK releases, they're pretty funny.

I wasn't flaming sergeriver in the slightest... just added my two cents regardless of who has posted. Funny how you jump to that conclusion though... pretty touchy. And as far as I can tell Cyborg Ninja wasn't either...

Last edited by Arkhon (2006-10-10 05:50:01)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina

jsnipy wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Can I ask why everyone seems to try to Jump all over sergeriver ...the last few posts Ive read all end up with people having a go at him and not the topic.... why do so many people come in to flame the people or the topic...If you have nothing interesting to add STFU and Get out!!
I like seregiver. He is nice. Even though he calls me names like "asshead".
Thanks, and sorry?  I don't remember calling you that but just in case.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6714

Arkhon wrote:

I've seen some of those propaganda videos NK releases, they're pretty funny.
Not as funny as the state TV channel: six minutes of footage of a parade in front of Kim Il-Sung, repeated over and over.  Families watch for up to 2 or 3 hours a night.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6598|Australia.
NK missle test = FAKE

Its just propaganda people!
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6848|Mountains of West Virginia

Bubbalo wrote:

PitViper401 wrote:

Kim Jong-Il (or however you spell it) is not quite ... shall we say stable?
You base this assesment on?
The fact the his military budget is extremely high, while his people starve.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6714
So that makes him unstable?  Is George Bush unstable?  There are people in the US in need of food, clothing, homes.  Is Australia unstable?  Our hospital waiting times are appalling.  Are member of organised crime unstable?
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6598|Australia.

Bubbalo wrote:

Is Australia unstable?
Maybe...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6908|United States of America

Bubbalo wrote:

So that makes him unstable?  Is George Bush unstable?  There are people in the US in need of food, clothing, homes.  Is Australia unstable?  Our hospital waiting times are appalling.  Are member of organised crime unstable?
George Bush=Great President, we give too many people welfare as it is.  I even give those who are homeless $20 when I see them, what do they do with it? Go buy some smokes, get a few beers. I don't trust most people who are homeless anymore, they are homeless because they screwed up.  Australia=I have no idea, I could care less         Criminals=Most are unstable, as most commit crimes then kill themselves, or feel that it was a good thing to do.  Some criminals aren't unstable, and those are the one's who don't do crime very well, because they don't have the mindset of I don't care what happens as long as I do what I want to.

Look, Kim Jong is very unstable.  If he is just faking this test, he is trying to make something happen, he is trying to start a problem.  The US would probably take military action because we know, that if he has nukes, he will use them every chance he gets.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6838|Espoo, Finland

Macca wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Is Australia unstable?
Maybe...
Gotto love people quoting a small part of someones text and replying to that.
It's like the way some people read the bible...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina

Miller wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

George Bush=Great President, we give too many people welfare as it is.  I even give those who are homeless $20 when I see them, what do they do with it? Go buy some smokes, get a few beers. I don't trust most people who are homeless anymore, they are homeless because they screwed up.  Australia=I have no idea, I could care less         Criminals=Most are unstable, as most commit crimes then kill themselves, or feel that it was a good thing to do.  Some criminals aren't unstable, and those are the one's who don't do crime very well, because they don't have the mindset of I don't care what happens as long as I do what I want to.

Look, Kim Jong is very unstable.  If he is just faking this test, he is trying to make something happen, he is trying to start a problem.  The US would probably take military action because we know, that if he has nukes, he will use them every chance he gets.
You said criminals at least 4 times.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6919|Cambridge (UK)

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes. Yes. Yes. And Yes.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6919|Cambridge (UK)

sergeriver wrote:

The three most likely explanations for the low yield are
What low yield? We don't know what the yield was. Seismic data won't tell you what the yield was unless you know the precise conditions under which the test was carried out - for example, how far down was the test done? No-one but the North Koreans can answer that.

sergeriver wrote:

1) that it was a very small nuclear bomb, 2) that it was a larger bomb that only partially detonated or 3) that it was not a nuclear weapon at all, but a large amount of conventional explosives set off to imitate a small nuclear blast.
And just where does one get between 3 and 15 thousand tons of TNT (or even any other equivalent conventional explosives) from?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-10-10 07:26:39)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6598|Australia.

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

The three most likely explanations for the low yield are
What low yield? We don't know what the yield was. Seismic data won't tell you what the yield was unless you know the precise conditions under which the test was carried out - for example, how far down was the test done? No-one but the North Koreans can answer that.

sergeriver wrote:

1) that it was a very small nuclear bomb, 2) that it was a larger bomb that only partially detonated or 3) that it was not a nuclear weapon at all, but a large amount of conventional explosives set off to imitate a small nuclear blast.
And just where does one get between 3 and 15 thousand tons of TNT (or even any other equivalent conventional explosives) from?
Dude it NK, its probably fecal matter.
alpinestar
+304|6749|New York City baby.
All sponsored by USA, Irony ?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797

joker3327 wrote:

because he is a twit who has a homosexual infactuation with kittens.  and i hate the argentinian GOVERNMENT.  the argentinian GOVERNMENT is full of monkeys and retards.  the damn GOVERNMENT of argentina and the people in it (THE GOVERNMENT) make me sick....lol.  but seriously, this yahoo likes to dish it out but doesnt like to take it.  he could be critical of other peoples thoughts and opinions but once his views are under scrutiny he asks a mod to lock the post or cries about how immature the other person is. thats annoying and the sign of a weak argument. therefore, hes a twit.  and i fucking hate cats.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-10-10 08:30:05)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

because he is a twit who has a homosexual infactuation with kittens.  and i hate the argentinian GOVERNMENT.  the argentinian GOVERNMENT is full of monkeys and retards.  the damn GOVERNMENT of argentina and the people in it (THE GOVERNMENT) make me sick....lol.  but seriously, this yahoo likes to dish it out but doesnt like to take it.  he could be critical of other peoples thoughts and opinions but once his views are under scrutiny he asks a mod to lock the post or cries about how immature the other person is. thats annoying and the sign of a weak argument. therefore, hes a twit.  and i fucking hate cats.
Couldn't care less.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Couldn't care less.
cared enough to type a reply and click the submit button....buhhhhhdy
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6713|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

Miller wrote:

Criminals=Most are unstable, as most commit crimes then kill themselves, or feel that it was a good thing to do.  Some criminals aren't unstable, and those are the one's who don't do crime very well, because they don't have the mindset of I don't care what happens as long as I do what I want to.
strangest comment ever in my opinion... how do you figure most criminals commit crimes then kill themselves?

edit: ok maybe not strangest ever but what the hell???

Last edited by SuperSlowYo (2006-10-10 08:57:22)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Couldn't care less.
Tell me when I asked a mod to lock a post besides the one your beloved usmarine opened with a disgusting title?

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-10 09:01:04)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Couldn't care less.
Tell me when I asked a mod to lock a post besides the one your beloved usmarine opened with a disgusting title?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=853574#p853574

https://www.public.asu.edu/~atjlb/FOOT%20IN%20MOUTH.JPG
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=853574#p853574

http://www.public.asu.edu/~atjlb/FOOT%20IN%20MOUTH.JPG
He offered to close it, then I agreed.  Since all I got was bitching from usmarine and pug.

mcminty wrote:
Thanks sergeriver for posting that. It was interesting.

So, how would ya'll feel about me closing this now, since it has degraded into some sort of forum bitch fight?

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-10 09:13:04)

Colfax
PR Only
+70|6797|United States - Illinois

alpinestar wrote:

All sponsored by USA, Irony ?
Oh you mean by good ole Bill Clinton
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6632|Sheffield-England
https://media.santabanta.com/joke/visuals/6270.jpg
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797
LO fucking L real great selective quoting.  just proving how weak the argument was.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard