Club3D
+31|6852
Not so sure if someone has posted this but if you are as a copilot on a jet and fire missiles without locking the targets, sometimes when it reloads after firing 4 shots it does not fire any longer but you can fire only when you are on the cockpit mode.

It is very annoying since your pilot might think that you are just for the ride lol..
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
Well if you were on VOIP/TS/Vent with your pilot you could tell him.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
Yes I have had this problem, and one where you get lock, you fire and straight away the lock goes.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6732|Sydney, Australia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Yes I have had this problem, and one where you get lock, you fire and straight away the lock goes.
You need to keep the crosshairs on the target...

And I have 'autority' to say this. Me and a friend on Oman used the MEC bomber all round. He got 100pts and I got around 50-60. Yes, I kept the crosshair on the target, even after the missile had been fired.

Mcminty.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
Sometimes if you move the crosshair the missle is now still in the air , therefore you are still guiding it = no reload...... aim at the ground till ya get a new crosshair up.
Club3D
+31|6852

sursparxalot wrote:

Sometimes if you move the crosshair the missle is now still in the air , therefore you are still guiding it = no reload...... aim at the ground till ya get a new crosshair up.
Yes, this I know, when the missile is gone then you can shoot again. The main issue is that when you are shooting at random without locking into the target for several times when it fully reloads another 4 you cannot shoot anymore, you can only shoot when you are back into the cockpit view, of course then you cannot lock into any targets and is pointless to be a copilot.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
I've never had taht error srry thought i was helpin.
Club3D
+31|6852

sursparxalot wrote:

I've never had taht error srry thought i was helpin.
Thanks for your help mate.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6744|Oslo, Norway
Strange, however if it does not happen and you have a good pilot you should be fairly please
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA
It happens in the f15 a lot more than the other jets.... I hate when the bug happens, whether I fly or gun in the bomber...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica

mcminty wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

And I have 'autority' to say this. Me and a friend on Oman used the MEC bomber all round. He got 100pts and I got around 50-60. Yes, I kept the crosshair on the target, even after the missile had been fired.

Mcminty.
Dude I can get 60 points on Oman on foot.  You should atleast get 100-150 in a bomber.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Mcminty.
Dude I can get 60 points on Oman on foot.  You should atleast get 100-150 in a bomber.
I can get 100 point rounds ground poundin on oman easily..... it depends on what kind of pilot it is. I personally hate flying jets on oman due to the massive lag I get on that map. Me = Kubra whore.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6757|Mexico City
you are amazing, you make 700+ points at kubra dam without any effort........
100-150 points is possible, depending of the enemy pilots and if the enemy has any idea what the AA is for...

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Mcminty.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6757|Mexico City
there are also sometimes when u change views fast, the crosshair dissapears, it happens to me at cleansweep.

One weird thing that happened once was, i was mec copilot at cleansweep, there was one missile left before the next reload, my pilot decided to do a vertical u-turn, i shooted the missile without aiming at anything, seconds later i got a message that i have killed 5 guys, all were inside a chopper, pretty damn smart missile...i was acused of hacking and insulted for like 10 minutes...
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6474|meh-land
i've had this one many times, usually it go away after a few times but its extremely aggravating when i can't shoot anyone with my LGMs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard