Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

Kniero wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Kniero wrote:

Only when those on the other end of the table don't posess an apt level of literacy (do not compare my standards to yours) is there something left desired in online communication.
well keep at it you will improve.
Wow, you are just oh so pathetic and utterly, thoroughly ignorant.
Bed Time.. Now  .. NOW  !
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

redfoxster wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Nicer seems Cooler, did you ever meet a guy who had a lot of babes who was a prick ?
All the time, they are called frat-boys.  I take it by "babes" you mean physically attractive girls that are total sluts, the kind that cause you to tell stories in stuck elevators about how you got crabs for the Nth time.

Im exactly the same on the net as I am in RL, which means im a sheep on the net and a total dick in RL...or so I am told anyway.
I had crabs once. Keroseen
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
Makes them bolder I think, Like someone said, you can anything you want, but face to face it has to be more sincere.  I tend to not care on the internet, All I need is beer an tunes and getting killed by 203's and I'm happy. In a previous post most of us here are in the Mid 20's 30's.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6827
It really depends on the person. It's not a one fits all catagory. Although non techno-savy people like jerks who rarely use the internet except for chat or whatever are more apt to be as they would IRL.

People who use it often begin to develop a dependancy on it and are more prone to be different than they really are. But regardless, if you have alot of experience with people online, one can easily see through it.
pacman VKC
+0|6723
After starting to post more on various forums recently, not knowing them to begin with, I would say SOME people think they got balls as big as doughnuts, but for the most part they are arrogant, ingnorant bastards who think of themselves so highly in their own minds. So much it gets right up my tit, I'd give anything to rip there nuts right off. I find when I come across people of this nature on the internet, whether it be in a clan, on a forum OR a clan forum lol (hint hint) there balls seem to enlarge so much, suprises me as to whether there arms stretch over there big nads to type. In real life, there are as many arse whollops about, luckily I can get to say my point across and tell where to go if they dont agree, which I take great pleasure in. Ruder, for sure, as in type a crock of shit and expect to get away with it. Bolder yes, when they persist to call you a liar ect.

Rant over, thought I'd got that shit out of my system, but at least I answered the question as well!

greets
CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6738|Austria
I guess its the option to "turn off" other people when they start to fight back. By that I mean if somebody fights back in a way you cant acomplish, you just stop posting with him. I for myself try to keep a mostly nice and serious level, however the line of patience is often trespassed.

Kr39 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

did you ever meet a guy who had a lot of babes who was a prick ?
sadly, yes.  quite often actually.  wtf is with that anyway?
Some time ago I read an article which stated that men are going into relationship because they want sex, women because they want protection. However its not my opinion and its up to yourself to decide if thats true or not.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

I find I'm much like myself IRL really Don't see 2 faces @ all.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

I am the same friendly nerd here as in RL. I don't see the difference between the two anyway. after all, even if I can't see you all in person, and you can't see me right now, it is still me sitting in front of my PC typing this and it is still you sitting in front of your PC reading this.

That is, except if the internet is just a made-up thing by the pentagon and you guys are some form of bots sitting in a cray supercomp.

so I guess, people are still the same, but maybe they let the anonymity (?) on the net show some side of their personality that they usually hide from the general public. and that could be either the good or the bad side...

apart from that, I am with Mike and chuy here.
Emetchar
+0|6718
Internet tough guys make me laugh on the inside.
BigSwoll
+0|6720|Gahanna, Ohio
Just look at the "Is America the greatest agressor...." thread.  You'll see a ton of keyboard warriors that wouldn't DARE run their mouths like that to anyone's face. 

Does it make them ruder?  Most likely.

Does it make them bolder?  Absolutely.

Do I know a guy with a lot of babes who's a prick?  Yes, when you first stumble upon this fellow, you despise him.  The you realize the girls are less than bright anyway and they put up with it because they want a "hawt boi" on their arm.  And your sympathy for them fades over time when you realize that telling them that the guy they're with is a resounding prick just falls on deaf ears and they repeatedly fall for the same type of guy time and time again.  And then you just laugh at them when they're taken for a ride over and over again.

Last edited by BigSwoll (2005-12-20 04:42:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard