turkeybacon
+50|6451|Dragon Valley
In my mind, nothing beats the feeling of shooting down an attack chopper from the ground. Stingers and jeeps are fun, but my MOST SATISFYING kills come when I nail the duo with a tank rocket to the side of a chopper. Actually I love tank rockets in general, I pop wood when I nail a vodnik with 4 guys in it
specops10-4
+108|6749|In the hills

turkeybacon wrote:

I pop wood when I nail a vodnik with 4 guys in it
Ewww
Kanye North
randy
+80|6471
I'd have to say, TVing choppers in barrel roll, when your doing barrel roll at the same time
t0mhank5
+319|6718|Surge
TV'ing a jet
Kanye North
randy
+80|6471

t0mhank5 wrote:

TV'ing a jet
thats pretty easy specially when they slow down. but can be hard too people you kill will be like "zomg hax!" haha
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6513|toronto canada
knife/defilabalotor kill just boosts my cofidence a little bit
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6712|Alaska
man people need to search this has been posted many times
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6577|USA
dsp stfu and lighten up. you only type search to noobs who whine, not fun posts.

Edit: oh yeah, my most satisfying kill would have to be when somebody gets teh jump on me and i still manage to get the kill (i'm a very jumpy person)

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-10-08 22:18:49)

Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6712|Alaska
oo stfu? yea your cool, hey if you were me today reading the same shit that has been posted MANY MANY times yea would post the same thing, now why do you think search is for? oh and I only type search to noobs who whine? wtf are you talking about
mecky
+3|6439|Perth, Australia
my most satisfying kills r with a pistol, or when sum1's using a support gun on me, and i give him/her a head shot from my good ol' L85A1 in single fire. this guy wasted his entire clip shooting @me once lol
Kanye North
randy
+80|6471

Dsp-CS- wrote:

oo stfu? yea your cool, hey if you were me today reading the same shit that has been posted MANY MANY times yea would post the same thing, now why do you think search is for? oh and I only type search to noobs who whine? wtf are you talking about
i think you need to shut up, get a LITTLE bit more mature, and dont say TYPE SEARCH TYPE SEARCH to every little noob you see. get some friends, and im not talking about "e-friends". PCE!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6706|MoVal So-Cal

Kanye North wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

i think you need to shut up, get a LITTLE bit more mature, and dont say TYPE SEARCH TYPE SEARCH to every little noob you see. get some friends, and im not talking about "e-friends". PCE!
Agreed
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6595|California U.S.A

turkeybacon wrote:

Actually I love tank rockets in general, I pop wood when I nail a vodnik with 4 guys in it
A full transport whether an APC, transport vehicle or Heli or even a RIB is most satisfying I must agree.
I will poop wood sometimes when that I get all those kills, and it's really painful and mystifying.

My satisfying kills are to a Spec Ops after they have stuck the C4 to your teams armour and are starting the backpedal away but before they can hit the detonator and you nail them with a sniper round to the dome from a couple hundred yards out now that's satisfying.

Now when I get that kill I will:
90% of the time yell out "DENIED!"

5% I try to figure out why they call the cereal "Grape Nuts" (no grapes or nuts in it)

5% I scratch myself in the nutsack with the BBQ grill wire brush
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6712|Alaska
get some friends? wow, yea, you dont even know me and your telling me get some friends, what ever, im not gonna argue over some stupid shit, i just felt like being an ass for once.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6471
for once. mhm that was prolly the wrong time to do it.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6689

t0mhank5 wrote:

TV'ing a jet
Woot. Nothing feels better than this.
Executiator
+69|6427
STOP TAKING THIS OFFTOPIC...

Most satysfying is AT mining that bitch asshole trying to run people over in the Pig heli on WAKE, now that was satysfying.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6471
yeah your confusing executiator man
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6425|Qatar: Where The Players Play
Shock Paddling somebody who's been running ther mouth the whole round about how good they are, . Then you get the ever-classic "Who's Good Now?" moment and a HUGE facehump . That's my favorite kill.
-ViC
Kanye North
randy
+80|6471

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

Shock Paddling somebody who's been running ther mouth the whole round about how good they are, . Then you get the ever-classic "Who's Good Now?" moment and a HUGE facehump . That's my favorite kill.
-ViC
isnt that the truth
MoChief
+67|6608
I've gotta go with the roadkill via taking a DPV tire to the other guys noggin.

I still remember getting my expert transport and having to run 11 guys over in one round.
twiistaaa
+87|6674|mexico
always good to shotgun someone over a distance. basically zigzagging so you can get close enuf to pop them.
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6843|Dundas, ONT, Canada
putting a claymore behind a sniper/spawn raper. I would stub him but it's getting to old.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
Any knife kills for me.. as I'm desperately trying to get the badge.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6551|England

leetkyle wrote:

Any knife kills for me.. as I'm desperately trying to get the badge.
go on a p/k server
you will get planty of knife kills

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard