Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6537|San Diego, CA, USA
Is Al Qaeda trying to influence the U.S. Elections?  Do they favor a particular party over another?  Are funds being routed to either party though PACs or unsavory organizations afflicated with Al Qaeda?

Last edited by Harmor (2006-10-08 20:25:28)

gargameld
+2|6416
of course they are, basically every tax paying american is funding there own destruction...funny shit
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA
Hell yes they are............They desperately need a liberal back in office so nobody will fight back.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6698|Wilmington, DE, US
Just when you thought the left had the monopoly on crazy conspiracy theories.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Ikarti wrote:

lol since when is Clinton's miltary response to terrorism ,or lack of it, a theory??
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6698|Wilmington, DE, US

lowing wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

lol since when is Clinton's miltary response to terrorism ,or lack of it, a theory??
That's not the question. The question is, not my own I might add, "Is Al Qaeda trying to influence the U.S. Elections?"
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Ikarti wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

That's not the question. The question is, not my own I might add, "Is Al Qaeda trying to influence the U.S. Elections?"
I answered it 2 posts up....sadly enough, I wasn't kidding
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command
I don't think they are a much as the South American drug cartels.
Post coming soon about that.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6679|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

Hell yes they are............They desperately need a liberal back in office so nobody will fight back.
lol.................. vote republican or get killed... sounds like Nazi tactics if you ask me...

And of course, you act like they just popped up only after we invaded.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-10-08 20:50:56)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

lol.................. vote republican or get killed... sounds like Nazi tactics if you ask me...

no, that is my point. they have been attacking us for quite some time now.

My approach is better than your approach ......................vote democrat and HOPE you don't get killed after meeting all of their demands.
Dec45
+12|6629
Wanna hear something cool?

You have heard before that "Al-Qaeda" roughly translates into "the base," but were you aware that "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is arabic colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet"?

Al Qaeda is fake. Thanks for playing...
bogo24dk
+26|6495

lowing wrote:

You got to be kidding me. Since the Afghanistan and Iraq wars have been started, Al Qaeda  has tripled their strength. Osama has to love Bush Policy's. Before 9/11 he had to go to America to blow Americans up. No he can just go out of his cave to find one.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6550

lowing wrote:

Israeli and US actions provide most of Al Qaeda's support base.  The US not waging war in the Middle East is the worst thing that could happen for Al Qaeda.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6671|Canada

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

My approach is better than your approach ......................vote democrat and HOPE you don't get killed after meeting all of their demands.
lowing says this but forgot that the right has given up looking for bin laden
EXACTLY who's demands, then, are you talking about?  Who are 'they'?

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-10-09 02:58:01)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Israeli and US actions provide most of Al Qaeda's support base.  The US not waging war in the Middle East is the worst thing that could happen for Al Qaeda.
yeah like the big campigns we were enganged in in Afghanistan and Iraq in '93, 98,2000, and 2001. Coffee is ready time to wake up.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Spumantiii wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

I gave up rights??!!...by all means do tell which ones please.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6544
For them it is of strategic benefit to have the Republicans remain in power. The Republican party is probably the single greatest Al Qaeda recruiting tool on earth, whether it likes it or is aware of it or not. However I don't think they do intend to influence the way the American public vote. If a serious event occurs before the elections or Osama releases another video then I'll concede that I'm wrong.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-09 03:20:37)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6671|Canada
did you know that the USA funds al Quaeda through subcontractors?

Labour subcontractors under KBR get their workers from small villiages fuelling the influx of terror ito Iraq
each level of the worker contract pyramid is not responsible for what the level under it does.  Not only are workers being killed for working for the US by terrorists, the sub sub contractors are frequently terrorist aiding organizations.

Nothing is being done on the Pakistani border, where the supposed threat originates, this means there is a reason for that

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-10-09 03:08:06)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6671|Canada

lowing wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

lowing wrote:

by that I meant the right wingers who run the anti terror show
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6550

lowing wrote:

yeah like the big campigns we were enganged in in Afghanistan and Iraq in '93, 98,2000, and 2001. Coffee is ready time to wake up.
Yes, actually, exactly like those campaigns.  You do know Al Qaeda was founded to combat the Russian invasion of Afghanistan?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Spumantiii wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

by that I meant the right wingers who run the anti terror show
Im sorry I mis-read your post, got it now............are we not still in Afghanistan?/!!......Just because the media finds Iraq selling more papers doesn't mean we are not fighting in Afghanistan
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yes, actually, exactly like those campaigns.  You do know Al Qaeda was founded to combat the Russian invasion of Afghanistan?
In the 80's bubbalo, in the 80's......NOT in 93 98, etc.....It was also perfectly understandable as to why.
dubbs
+105|6621|Lexington, KY

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Get your facts straight.  Al Qaeda was not funded, the Talbian and Freedom Fighters were funded by the US. Just like the US funded Saddam in Iraq in the 70's.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-10-09 15:18:17)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6550

lowing wrote:

In the 80's bubbalo, in the 80's......NOT in 93 98, etc.....It was also perfectly understandable as to why.
Oh, yes, because ten or twenty years completely changes cultural wishes.  Whether or not it was understandable ignores the fact that unless there is a percieved threat from Western influence, they lack a ready supply of recruits.

dubbs wrote:

Get your facts straight.  Al Qaeda was not funded, the Talbian and Freedom Fighters were funded by the US. Just like the US funded Saddam in Iraq in the 70's.
What does any of that have to do with anything I said (regardless of whether it's true).
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6746|Argentina

lowing wrote:

How many attacks did you have while a liberal was in the office in your homeland?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard