pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6612|Devon, England
Me and my mate have Vent and we both connected to a server through Vent until we came across this problem:

He could hear me but i couldn't here him unless i brought up the Settings screen...

We've tried all me and him could think of so can any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Pip

Last edited by pippin_death (2006-10-08 06:52:07)

pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6612|Devon, England
Anyone...... #Baby cries in distance#
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675
maybe your mic is busted. Try connecting and disconnecting a couple of times or install it again. Maybe you messed up the mic settings
DoNER90
+14|6543|South Africa
/me gives a pippin_death a pat on the back
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6612|Devon, England

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

maybe your mic is busted. Try connecting and disconnecting a couple of times or install it again. Maybe you messed up the mic settings
I got the head set today and it didnt come with anything its a plug and play
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675

pippin_death wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

well try installing it again
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6612|Devon, England

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

pippin_death wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

well try installing it again
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Its a plug and play it doesnt need installing

pippin_death wrote:

Me and my mate have Vent and we both connected to a server through Vent until we came across this problem:

He could hear me but i couldn't here him unless i brought up the Settings screen...

We've tried all me and him could think of so can any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Pip
I had this exact same problem. What happened was that my USB port bandwith was way overboard, because for some reason, my LTB Headphones, Razer Copperhead and everything else can't be connected at once. Simply unhook all your USB devices until all you have left is your mouse and/or keyboard, headphones and joystick if you have one. If you have a USB printer, then just unhook it and when you need it plug it back in.

EDIT:

Reinstalling your headphone drivers helps too.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-10-08 10:33:05)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6606|England
http://www.ventrilo.com/faq.php

Also put your sens down to about 3 ,output and input to 10 and that should help but read the FAQ 1st .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard