Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6636|Gogledd Cymru

1.The human body sweats enough each night to fill a swimming pool
2.The daddy long legs is the most poisonous insect on the earth, except it cant pierce skin <<<Unlucky son
3.If you chop the head off a beetle it would die of starvation, not beheadment
4.If you ate 14lbs of almonds you would die of cyanide poisoning
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6856|Charlie One Alpha

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

Blah Blah Blah...

Happy Simon?
Yeah, but now do that without using Google or cut and paste.  Unimpressive.

I move for a disqualification.

Also, not all of those are even true.
Big man, you copy+pasted your entire list from that 'The Facts of Life' song. Stfu.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6852

CC-Marley wrote:

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)
Goodbye y'all.  I'm going to Guam.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

surgeon_bond wrote:

Then my room would be full of water... and you would die of dehydration.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6921|Noizyland

Even though the game developers try to encourage players not to buy World of Warcraft money, (from trading sites, E-bay etc.) World of Warcraft's currency, (gold, silver and bronze coins,) has a trade weight index - this means that is has an exchange rate. WoW money is currently worth more than the Vietnamese Dong.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6802|Brisbane, Australia

Damn Ty, that is the win

Looks like all Vietnamese people should start playing WoW
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

Sarrk wrote:

Damn Ty, that is the win

Looks like all Vietnamese people should start playing WoW
Nothing better then the smell of napalm in the morning.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6828|Disaster Free Zone

surgeon_bond wrote:

Maybe in a year. You sweat more like half a litre a day.

surgeon_bond wrote:

2.The daddy long legs is the most poisonous insect on the earth, except it cant pierce skin <<<Unlucky son
A myth. The fangs are long enough to break skin and there poison is not that strong. Plus spiders are not insects
mrpoodle
+2|6785
Elephants can control their penis movement to any direction it wants like its trunk

Last edited by mrpoodle (2006-10-10 00:34:22)

mrpoodle
+2|6785

DrunkFace wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

Maybe in a year. You sweat more like half a litre a day.

surgeon_bond wrote:

A myth. The fangs are long enough to break skin and there poison is not that strong. Plus spiders are not insects
actualy the daddy long legs is the most toxic spider on earth and the only place it can bite you is in the webbing between your toes and fingers
miancourse69
+33|6872|wales. uk
During world war 2 americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.

Human ejaculation occurs at an average speed of 28mph.
mecky
+3|6580|Perth, Australia
mosquitoes can sense human blood from 1km.      those 1337 things...
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6828|Disaster Free Zone

mrpoodle wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

actualy the daddy long legs is the most toxic spider on earth and the only place it can bite you is in the webbing between your toes and fingers
Wrong. Learn Here

Wiki wrote:

Most venomous?
There is an urban legend stating that Daddy long-legs spiders have the most potent venom of any spider, but that their chelicera (fangs) are either too small or too weak to puncture human skin; the same legend is also repeated of the harvestman and crane fly, also called "Daddy Longlegs" in some locales. Indeed, pholcid spiders do have a short fang structure (called uncate). However, brown recluse spiders also have uncate fang structure, but are able to deliver potentially fatal bites. Either pholcid venom is not toxic to humans or there is a musculature difference between the two arachnids, with recluses, being hunting spiders, possessing stronger muscles for fang penetration.

Pholcid venom has never been scientifically tested on mammals. This would normally require milking the spiders and injecting the venom into humans or mice. In any case, there are no known cases of a pholcid spider ever biting a human and causing any serious effects.

In 2004 the Discovery Channel show MythBusters set out to test the daddy long-legs myth (season 1, episode 13 "Buried in Concrete"). After measuring the spider's fangs at approximately 0.25 mm (average human skin thickness is about 0.10 mm) the show's host was apparently bitten, although the bite produced little more than a mild short-lived burning sensation. This appears to confirm the suspicion that pholcids can penetrate human skin, but that their venom is practically harmless to humans. Additionally, recent research has shown that pholcid venom is actually relatively weak in its effects on insects as well. [3]

Many people believe the daddy long-legs to be venomous due to Ricky Gervais stating so in his stand up show, Animals.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-10-10 02:04:37)

TheRealRyanRay
+22|6719|Gainesville, FL

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

Then my room would be full of water... and you would die of dehydration.
maybe thats in a life time?
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6690|Boise, Idaho
When the lights are turned off everyone is black.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6665|Montucky

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

When the lgiths are turned off every woman is beautiful.
Simon
basically
+838|6804|UK

S3v3N wrote:

When the lights are turned off every woman is beautiful.
True words
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6744|Seattle

Simon wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

True words
When every woman is drunk, I'm beautiful.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6665|Montucky

King_County_Downy wrote:

Simon wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

True words
When every woman is drunk, I'm beautiful.
Beauty is in the Eye of the beer holder.
DocZ
+13|6834|Belgium
here is some more useless knowledge:

Anduril (previously known as Narsil, but now sword of King Aragorn in Lord of the Rings) is the only sword in existence with a hole in the pommel.

Every material known to exist, can catch fire...  The only thing is you need all three of these factors in the exact circomstances: oxygen, temperature, fuel (fuel being the previously described material).  take one of these factors away and it won't burn.

In an average housefire, the smoke accumulating is hotter than the fire, resulting in flash-over...

The fly has one of the best, if not THE best hearing in the world.

I'll think of some more later....
Stags
+26|6802

DocZ wrote:

Anduril (previously known as Narsil, but now sword of King Aragorn in Lord of the Rings) is the only sword in existence with a hole in the pommel.
I know there are some swords with a hole in the pommel.  Lets see SWORD

Just thought I'd point that out.

Crater Lake in Oregon holds the world record for clearest water.
jsnipy
+3,276|6669|...

Crayola invented the name "Purple" for the color violet.

From a time when crayons were sold individually, violet was their worse seller.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-12 06:06:52)

The Magic Mullet
+240|6571
Fact 1: Frogs only say 'ribbit' between the hours of 6am and 7am.

Fact 2: If a tree falls in the woods with no-one around it doesn't go BANG, it whistles the theme tune to Neighbours.

Fact 3: The Body Shop have found a way to transform human tears into moisturiser, so everytime you cry you cleanse.

Fact 4: The American Space landing in 1969 was actually filmed in a disused warehouse just outside Solihull.

Fact 5: Hold music on helplines caused 1,829 suicides last year.

Fact 6: Mars Bars contain actual chunks of rock from the planet Mars.

Fact 7: People called Clive are 17% more likely to be involved in an accident involving a tube of superglue and a rabid hamster than people called Martin.

Fact 8: I once followed through on the number 60 bus from Warrington to Wigan

Fact 9: It smelled and I blamed it on a mentally retarded child who was sat in front of me.

Fact 10: The voices in my head tell me to visit Esso garages every morning at 3.31am and purchase all of their bottles of window wiper fluid. I have done this every night for the last 4 years.

Fact 11: I once tried to give myself a blowjob by lieing on my back and trying to lift my legs above my head. I had a back spasm and got stuck. I had to wait until my mother got home so she could to rub some deep heat into the muscles in my lower back and free me. We rarely speak now.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6708|Cheshire, UK

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Fact 7: People called Clive are 17% more likely to be involved in an accident involving a tube of superglue and a rabid hamster than people called Martin.

Fact 11: I once tried to give myself a blowjob by lieing on my back and trying to lift my legs above my head. I had a back spasm and got stuck. I had to wait until my mother got home so she could to rub some deep heat into the muscles in my lower back and free me. We rarely speak now.
- You are one twisted little puppy -
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6641|Sydney, Australia
If you scream at the top of your lungs for 8.5 years you'll have produces enough sound energy to boil a cup of tea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard