PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6432|Norway | Unkown
Titan bug: Spawn point on your Titan ship is gone after it has moved its position.

Walker: Doesn't stop walking (legs doesn't stop)  Some times also fall when you are going to walk

Only have those 2 atm.. I'm a noob at finding bugs

But if you have any post it..
SGT.Slayero
+98|6481|Life in a vacuum sucks
talk to ea. who do u think we r?!! btw all games have bugs u will find that out when u become a *true game*

Last edited by SGT.Slayero (2006-10-07 16:19:17)

PhaxeNor
take it easy dude.. just posting bugs... No big deal!
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

Yeah Slayero, he's just trying to help out. I don't see you playing the demo and finding bugs.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6481|Life in a vacuum sucks

ryan_14 wrote:

Yeah Slayero, he's just trying to help out. I don't see you playing the demo and finding bugs.
1. i have played the demo  2. ty 4 finding bugs and telling us  3. my life sucks (irrelevant)  4. i am getting the full game bugs or no bugs (also irrelevant)  5. i am broad (not irrelevant)
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6679|under there hayousaidunderwear
Yeah the bug with the spawnpoint was really pissing me off.
PhaxeNor
Yea, was playing for a few min ago.. We DIDN'T have ANY players on the ship.. When we lost the shield we couldn't spawn.. the Titan was destroyed in a few seconds (not for real )
Darkneoknight
+1|6762|Elkhorn, WI
Here's a weird bug. Last night, played a game or 2, but not for long as the Galactica premier was coming on. Came on after, had 29 points on my home page. Cool. Come on today, they're gone. Any ideas? I wouldn't expect the demo to actually keep score but why show them at all then?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6661|Ohio

Darkneoknight wrote:

Here's a weird bug. Last night, played a game or 2, but not for long as the Galactica premier was coming on. Came on after, had 29 points on my home page. Cool. Come on today, they're gone. Any ideas? I wouldn't expect the demo to actually keep score but why show them at all then?
It pretends to be the "real game" but then it takes it all away and its all like "go out and buy the real thing noobs if you want your points"
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6448|Washington State, USA
I dislike the bug with the walker where it keeps moving its legs when it stops making it impossible to fire without wasting your ammo and probably doing no harm to the target, that was there in the beta!!!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6791|EUR
Here is a bug which made me lol.

Looks like he was using his butt to hover.

https://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5663/untitled1ea2.jpg
PhaxeNor
lol... +1     looks editied btw

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2006-10-07 17:32:46)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6579|British Columbia, Canada

MuseSeeker wrote:

Here is a bug which made me lol.

Looks like he was using his butt to hover.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5663 … ed1ea2.jpg
Lmao

Does the Demo have that bug where the Titan Randomly Explodes, and you have to start over..

cause that really pissed me off in the BETA.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6791|EUR

LT.Victim wrote:

Lmao

Does the Demo have that bug where the Titan Randomly Explodes, and you have to start over..
cause that really pissed me off in the BETA.
I have no encountered that yet; but im 90% its gone.

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

lol... +1     looks editied btw
Not edited. Just poor image quality
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484
Oly bug I saw was on a Titan this one guy appeared to be sitting and he was running and killing people.
computermash
+7|6680
=p. i saw a good one.

U kno when the walkers are destroyed but b4 they blow up?
Well it was in that condition and it just started rolling head over heels and ended up like taking out 4 guys, anyway thats the funniest thing thats happened so far and ive only played the demo 4 a few hrs.....
majorassult
I <3 ak101
tv missles can still go through choppers/planes
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6778|Internet!
If the Walker refuses to stop walking, quickly jump out and get back in and it should settle down.

I found a Walker that fell over (like it exploded), but some engineers ran over quickly and repaired it. After fixing it to full we hopped in and it was still laying on the ground. I tried walking around but it merely rolled around and exploded.
PhaxeNor

majorassult wrote:

lol, im not sure how you can shoot that thing, but I belive you..
majorassult
I <3 ak101

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

majorassult wrote:

lol, im not sure how you can shoot that thing, but I belive you..
just use very small corrections.  The new tv missle is actually really easy to use once you get the hang of it.

I need a good pilot tho----> If your a good pilot add me to your buddylist- Majorassault

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard