Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Having played on the GW server from ST6, there wasn't much traffic. We want to know what you guys think would be the best settings.

Here's my 2 cents

Autobalance OFF
SmartBalance ON, threshold of 2
Rotate between GW32 and GW16 every 7 rounds
Vehicles ON (gives both teams more of a fighting chance, lats night we cornered the PLA in no time flat)
No baseraping (especially at low player levels, this turns the guys on the other side away REALLY fast. I usually dont care about baserape, but if it is one of the reasons why the server dies then it has to go)
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

I've been a little busy, so I have not had the chance to play. I for one have player 16 player online and found it to be much more fun than 32 IO. The vehicles, which are mainly transports with the exceptions of two PGZ-95s, can be taken out easily. I guess you could make it IO. If only that map had 32 player sized tickets, then it would be like a SF map.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6716|Wilmington, DE, US
Though I'm usually against it, autobalance on, I went to play EF last night for the first time in months. Teams were always incredibly stacked. I joined a Taraba that was a new round, EU had capped all flags and was already sitting in our uncap raping.

EDIT: NM, saw the smartbalance.

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-10-07 11:59:47)

Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

I'm here right now. Yay Ikarti plays euro forces!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard