Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6352|Oslo, Norway
As a patriot I hope Norway can play a bit more offensive than the latest competitions. But we're building up a solid team with many great young talents. So I think we'll qualify. Just have to beat Greece and Turkey at Ullevål. 
Ratzinger
+43|6363|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
I was at the England v Portugal game and I can promise you that Englands squad has too many holes in it to win anything.

In nearly 40 years of watching football I have never seen England win a penalty shootout.
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6445|Svea Rike
Whatch out for Sweden everyone!! We are the only country to have 12 points in 4 matches. And on march 28 we will kick N.irelands ass in Belfast.

P W D L F A GD PTS
1 Sweden 4 4 0 0 8 2 6 12
2 Denmark 3 2 1 0 6 0 6 7
3 Northern Ireland 4 2 1 1 4 5 -1 7
4 Latvia 3 1 0 2 4 2 2 3
5 Spain 3 1 0 2 6 5 1 3
6 Iceland 4 1 0 3 4 8 -4 3
7 Liechtenstein 3 0 0 3 1 11 -10 0
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6811|UK

Ratzinger wrote:

I was at the England v Portugal game and I can promise you that Englands squad has too many holes in it to win anything.

In nearly 40 years of watching football I have never seen England win a penalty shootout.
You didnt see us beat spain in 96 then ?
Sambuccashake
+126|6581|Sweden
Today I am ashamed to call myself swedish.

Losing out to a third world football nation (and rightly so as well) made something snap inside me.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Sambuccashake wrote:

Losing out to a third world football nation (and rightly so as well) made something snap inside me.
Pfft.... Atleast you didn't lose to Azerbadjidjidjan... OK, so the field was like a former grenade test field but hey, the other team had the same circumstanses. And for fuck sake. You need to run on the field after the ball!! Not jog around like it's sunday and you've got a hardon! If Finland makes it to the 2008 Euro's I'm Elvis.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6811|UK

Sambuccashake wrote:

Healy had your £15m Striker for breakfast.... Thats how you score some goals. !
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire
Rep. Ireland 1 - 0 Slovakia

Not the best game in the world but better than the disgraceful San Marino performance and the Vauxhall conference standard Wales clash. Staunton is still a complete numptee. McClaren and Staunton must be on the phone to each other exchanging tactics!

I actually found myself getting behind N. ireland a little against Sweden, I even almost cheered at one stage (even though they have a tacit 'no catholic' policy). http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/low/sports … 209217.stm

Last edited by Braddock (2007-03-30 14:50:36)

snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6445|Svea Rike
Tonight it's on again.. Sweden against Denmark will be a tough match but I think Sweden can win if we use some of the upcoming stars like Elmander, instead of just hoping Ibrahimovic will perform some miracles. He's is only good in his club.
Any other matches tonight that will be interesting??
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

today is South-Korea - The Netherlands too

I'm seeing it now, 0-0 and a borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring match.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Norway vs Malta today?

GL & HIV
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6445|Svea Rike
OMG!! okcy. I am drunk but still, the match between sweden and den,markwere sick!! later
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

0-2 vs. Serbia. No Euros for us next year with that kind of shitty play.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6557
Hi A thread for people to post about the Euro 2008 Qualifiers as we all know that will happen over the next 18 months.

Good luck to all countries playing and lets hope we have some good games of footie

Come on England

Scotland it's gonna be tough for the jocks but hopefully you can get a result against France

Wales, Rep Ireland I expect both you teams to win
N.I. You got a hard game against Denmark but after your great result against Spain the expectations are High.

Just mentioned the U.K. teams + Rep of Ireland good luck to the rest of You guys
Holland, Germany I expect you to win

_______________________________________________________-

This turned out to be wrong
eEyOrE
LINKS 2 3 4
+14|5967|Berlin, Germany
yea, too bad england didnt make it, i was shocked to be honest.....well, im hoping for a game germany vs. italy so we can get revenge on those suckas!!
Raphi
Banned
+354|6229|Basel, Switzerland

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard