=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
due do no interest in the server in a long time and everyone leaving when members of =ST6= do show up as well as a request from phrozen the Server has been re-configured as a 24/7 Midnight Sun server, The Ip address and port are still the same but the server has a new name and is only running Midnight sun 64 man size map with the same 32 players with 2 reserved slots. This is by no means a permanent configurationt hough. I may be changing it up every so often with differnt rotations and configurations to see what attracts the most players consitently. If you have any suugestions as to what YOU would like to see the server running drop me a PM.

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2007-01-30 21:36:29)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Such a shame.
Still, im not surprised. We had some awesome games on that server when people could be assed to turn up.

+1 to Phrozen for trying so hard to get that server running all the time.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Aw thanks Snake. We are always looking to keep our servers up and running, and we thank you for helping us out all those times.

So yea, if you have any suggestions, PM Sewer or reply here, w/e, doesn't really matter.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

RIP Great Wall Server. I remember the days. Long nights playing long games. Doing what was once a daunting task turned easy: lots of 100+ rounds as both EU and PLA. Spending days getting it populated, and slowly but surely getting a 24 man or higher game going. Back before 2142 came out and demolished the EF scene. Entertainment, brotherhood, camaraderie, points, awards, shooting the shit, and of course generous portions for all players of teabaggings. It all happened on the 24/7 Great Wall server.

That was one good server.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-02-01 15:39:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard