=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
let me clear something up. most of the guys at =ST6= don't play BF2 as often as you all would like, and we have more than one server that we are responsible for, so we can't always put our weight behind the great wall server everytime we want to play. Any further complaints about the way =ST6= is supporting our server should be sent to ME, and not Phrozen. I am in Charge of this server and I don't like the accusations and shit that i'm hearing.  Once again either PM me with your issues or post on the =ST6= froums about it.  There is a public account in place for your ussage if you can't be bothered with making an account yourself.

our website: www.sealteam6clan.com

account name: bf2sguest 

Password:  greatwall

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-11-18 14:53:02)

Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

When is the server going to get patched?
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
I honestly don't know. I'll take it up with Elfri and Polaris
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Soon as the server is running 1.41, we should all get on there

Me, Bot and Mexi hit up SF and Mass Destruction earlier. Me n Bot on one team (heliwhoring all the way) and Mexi on the other team, attempting to take us down with an RPG or an IGLA. Didnt succeed very often

1st round of Mass:
https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/screen675.png

2nd round of Mass:
https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/Mass_100.PNG

Needless to say, Bot n me did play some rounds on karkand2, Devils Perch and 16size Gator on the same server. Good fun
.....but not as much as Great Wall.

Last edited by Snake (2006-11-19 09:33:29)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
negative, Im going to pick up some poon for tonite
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen010.png

I'm a better pilot at regular BF2.

First three deaths were from that Pete guy. Sorry we didn't have the chance to camp him.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

Hellogoodsir wrote:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/P … een010.png

I'm a better pilot at regular BF2.

First three deaths were from that Pete guy. Sorry we didn't have the chance to camp him.
Hind is all around crap. Its like a flying ailraider. I was the only one on my team capping flags. It was annoying, not to mention I usually never play euro servers but it was the only mass server that was populated, not use to going from 50 ping to 105

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-11-19 16:19:32)

Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

Yea your team sucked. We played 16 player Gator before Mass Destruction and they got raped.

BTW nice prefix.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
Ok, for know the word is that the server will remain un-patched because the way our dedicated server is set-up we would have to patch all our servers, which we don't want to do because of the big increase in traffic on our main BF2 server. Also We might, and i stress might have a fix for the no VOIP problem.
purdonkurt
+4|6403|New Zealand
Not to winge, but if the server is not patched then I won't be joining. I'm on 1.41 and don't really want to downgrade. Plus, I'd miss out on most other servers.

Another good Euroforce sever is hosted by =SF= (Sovereign Forces) clan. Goes through all three maps, but quite good. Has a good player base, and the clan members all join to get it going on the weekends.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
I'll see if it's possible to to just patch this server but I higly doubt it
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

I'll see if it's possible to to just patch this server but I higly doubt it
I'm sure it's possible if you send Insomnia a support ticket. I'm guessing the GW server is on another installation than the normal BF2 server.
purdonkurt
+4|6403|New Zealand
Okay, if the server is upgraded to 1.41, then every Sunday afternoon (Saturday US time), I will be attempting to seed the server. I don't care if I'm the only one, or it takes ages. I (and I think all you guys too) really want to play this server because it looks great.

If anyone wants to play on this server, by all means join the game on Saturday night US time. I should be there at around that time.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
thats all well and good but the Admins that run =ST6= have informed me that it isn't possible to jsut patch the EF server by itself.  if we patched all the servers would get patched, and with the traffic levels in our primary Bf2 server being higher then the've been in ages, The decesion has been made not to patch until the trafiic goes away.
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

It will be a few weeks, and hopefully these people will still come by once we patch to 1.41.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

thats all well and good but the Admins that run =ST6= have informed me that it isn't possible to jsut patch the EF server by itself.  if we patched all the servers would get patched, and with the traffic levels in our primary Bf2 server being higher then the've been in ages, The decesion has been made not to patch until the trafiic goes away.
Traffic levels are probably high since they are probably the only servers left on 1.4

In fact, even the EA Official servers havent been patched to 1.41 so Ive noticed...including Jolt Smoke Screen Actions speak louder than words....

O well, will probably have to wait til I can play a bit of EF on them servers again
purdonkurt
+4|6403|New Zealand
Well in the mean time we should find another good serveer to play on. I've played on the =SF= server, which semmed well, but I heard on the forums somewhere that it didn't report scores once.

There's 50+ Euroforce servers out there, so maybe we could get going on a good random one which hasnt had a game since June.

Just a suggestion, criticise if you wish.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

purdonkurt wrote:

Well in the mean time we should find another good serveer to play on. I've played on the =SF= server, which semmed well, but I heard on the forums somewhere that it didn't report scores once.

There's 50+ Euroforce servers out there, so maybe we could get going on a good random one which hasnt had a game since June.

Just a suggestion, criticise if you wish.
On my server browser theres 15
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6424|Ontario, Canada
Yeah I had to patch at the last minute because TWL approved the patch and was unable to make another folder for 1.4. Sucks to hear that it wont get patched soon =/
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
Ok Eeveryone listen up. VADM.Polaris, Chief Security Officer for the Admirals Council of =ST6= would like your un-divided attention.  Requests, feedback, complaints, issues, etc. should all go to him, and him only. Not to me, and not to Phrozen or rfp or any other =ST6= guys that might be lurking around these froums. He will be making a post shortly with all the deatils and prehaps some answers to your ongoing questions about whats happening with the server.

Thank you

=ST6=MCPON.SewerMaster

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-11-27 21:48:44)

=ST6=Polaris
+5|6412
Once again, I am VADM.Polaris from ST6.  I've assumed command of the BF2 side of the clan, and am here to answer questions you may have or comments about our server.  If you wish to contact me about the server, please use my email address:  [email protected].   

Now, about patching the server.  EuroForces is not a stand alone for BF2 obviously, and so it cannot be patched seperately.  I've inquired and received a response from EA Games about it, and will proceed with patching the main server sometime this week.  Meaning, within the next few days it will be done, depending on my work schedule. 

You folks have been putting Sewer in an odd position here between you and me.  Sewer is a very dedicated BF2 player and member of our clan.  However, he has to await approval on a lot of the issues people have come to him with, and he doesn't have the answers to a lot of the questions.  He remains on our recruiting team, but please forward your issues to me, and leave the poor guy out of the middle.  Thanks!

[img]http://users.adelphia.net/~wkwells407/Polaris.gif[/img]
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

Hey thanks for patching the server.
=ST6=Polaris
+5|6412
Okay gang ALL of the BF2 instances on the =ST6= server are now patched up to 1.41.  Enjoy... and maybe someday I will get EF to work on my machine and be able to join you for a killing.  Luckily I was able to clear work a little earlier than expected tonight, as things went smoothly.  I'll play EF someday, but until then, enjoy the clan's server, and thanks for playing.

[img]http://users.adelphia.net/~wkwells407/Polaris.gif[/img]
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6804|Barrington, RI
no that he cares but everyone give Polaris some Karma for his hard work

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-11-29 21:24:59)

=ST6=SkyFox
+10|6384
Thanks polaris!  O wait, I could tell you in person over ts...

Last edited by =ST6=SkyFox (2006-11-29 21:35:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard