Poll

Should all muslims be repatriated to their ancestral homes?

Yes28%28% - 41
No37%37% - 53
Go fuck yourself34%34% - 49
Total: 143
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
So, here's an open question for everyone -

Should all muslims based here in western nations be repatriated back to the countries from which they themselves or their fathers and forefathers come from?

After making your choice please expound on the merits of and reasoning behind said choice, it's feasibility, etc. I feel a lot of people on this forum would genuinely like to see fellow countrymen and women, who happen to be muslim, expelled from their country. This is their platform to tell me why.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
No fucking way.  No further explanations needed.
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|6510|Grand Rapids, MI
Get the fuck out of here. That's Bollox.
h_w_s_b
+6|6387
i find it somewhat unfeasible to "deport all the immigrants" whether they be muslim or not. where is the line drawn? i'm an american, but am i american "enough" to satisfy joe-blow's opinion of me?

considering joe-blow would be the one in charge of deporting me, i sure hope i am.
IRONCHEF
+385|6461|Northern California
An open question means it has room for more than a yes no question.  But seeing this dumb question requires only one answer, no, then it's settled.  How bout a new question/poll that encourages debate?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
Think about this question.  If the U.S. did this, it would be no different than sending black people to Africa.  Or sending white back to Europe.  Its kind of a dumb question in my opinion.  I have no problem with people living here that are muslim.  The muslim religion itself isnt a threat to our country, its just a select mass of psychos that are a threat to us.  Not really much different than the psychos here in the country that happen to be "Baptist Christians".  They think God is killing our soldiers because we are being punished.  The glass is half empty if you catch my drift.  I for one, am not in the group of people you would expect to want muslims expelled from my country.  My country is a mix of all ethnicities and religions.  I dont mind it, so long as they are here legally.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Of course not.

I'm just surprised some people have said yes. If you start deporting muslims only that is blatant discrimination, if you take it further, where does it end. If the US and Australia were repatriated then the distribution of global population would totally fuck up.

Anyway, repatriating people based on race or religion never works. Look at Israel.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
how about all religious people goto heaven RIGHT NOW and let the rest of us human beings sort out the mess.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
aren't all of our ancestral homes  located somewhere in Ethiopia
BVC
+325|6665
I null voted.

They don't cause any trouble in NZ, but I'm told their behaviour makes them highly unpopular in many other western countries.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

how about all religious people goto heaven RIGHT NOW and let the rest of us human beings sort out the mess.
Sounds good to me.

A little unfair, but hey.
topal63
. . .
+533|6688
Lets see - hmm? I have Christian Friends, Jehovah's Witness Friends, Atheist Friends, Muslim Friends, Jewish Friends
AND NONE OF THEM ARE FANANTICAL NUTJOBS! Including the Muslim’s I know (and NO they are not secret Jihadists).

You’re judging a whole, from a part - and that does not make any sense at all.

Of course - I chose the “Go Fuck Yourself” option for framing a question in such an absurd fashion.

Think about the reality of the situation for a moment:

Here in America 15,000-16,000 murders happen every year. . .
About 40,000 thousand traffic fatalities per year (I think I read that somewhere?),
People are dying from Heart Disease - just  because they are to freaken FAT.

Excluding the 9/11 tragedy (the full facts are buried and probably will remain so).
Excluding the brave that are an Occupying Force in another’s land.

How many Americans are dying at the hands of “Death to America” Jihadist’s Hands?
How many Americans are dying at the hands of Americans willfully and accidentally?

The real risk in life is not the hype of a “Terrorist” threat; it is more mundane or local.

National Security for America has always been Military Priority Numero Uno, prior to the hype and after the hype. I would simply like the nonsensical media-political hype to go away - not the Muslims.

Last edited by topal63 (2006-10-06 10:32:07)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Think about this question.  If the U.S. did this, it would be no different than sending black people to Africa.  Or sending white back to Europe.  Its kind of a dumb question in my opinion.  I have no problem with people living here that are muslim.  The muslim religion itself isnt a threat to our country, its just a select mass of psychos that are a threat to us.  Not really much different than the psychos here in the country that happen to be "Baptist Christians".  They think God is killing our soldiers because we are being punished.  The glass is half empty if you catch my drift.  I for one, am not in the group of people you would expect to want muslims expelled from my country.  My country is a mix of all ethnicities and religions.  I dont mind it, so long as they are here legally.
QFE
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I gave on voting no after the 13th 500 internal server error in a row. Laters.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-05 12:44:41)

golgoj4
+51|6744|North Hollywood

Enough Said
SGT.Slayero
+98|6435|Life in a vacuum sucks
Yes!!!
golgoj4
+51|6744|North Hollywood
where are the 17%? Why are they not speaking up?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

If you have hate in yer heart, let it out.

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/dd8b6e2ddc.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
OuTLaW667
+2|6398
GO FUCK YOURSELF - Enuff said.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America

ATG wrote:

QFE
FTW!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I picked GFY. As long as they're legal immigrants into these countries, I have no problem with them.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6519|Southeastern USA
no, seems rather archaic, overreactive, and inhuman

but then i voted gfy as always, you should really re-think that option

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-10-05 21:36:18)

SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6530|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
most of the muslims ive met were really nice ppl... and i genuinely feel bad for em cause they arent allowed to eat pork... mmm pork, the other white meat
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6692|Eastern PA
America's Muslims are something like 50x less likely to engage in radical activity like the Muslim populations of some European countries and are far more integrated into American society...why demogague them and practically ensure their radicalization.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6700|Uhh... erm...

Miller wrote:

ATG wrote:

QFE
FTW!
O RLY?

Mostly, I agree. Deporting all Muslims will only make more radicals.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard