mattbart2000
+0|6536
Hey all, Just wondering, is there a site up where we can look at our new stats for bf 2142? If not, is there gunna be one?
Cheers
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6554
seeing as it isnt even out yet oh wait try   www.2142tracker.com  hope that helps

Last edited by Mr.H@x0r (2006-10-05 04:34:40)

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6523|Purdue
As far as I know, there isn't any stats...well atleast no unlocks/etc. (for the demo)
But as far as KDR/etc just check BFHQ. They did pretty good about it.

Last edited by Goven (2006-10-05 04:39:29)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6684|can
Some Bf2 Stats site already have a section for 2142.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6583|Doncaster UK
i hope chuy can do the same sort of thing for 2142 as he has done for bf2
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6588|Doncaster, UK
Haven't played the demo yet (being at work n all) but from what I've heard it's unranked and so no stats to display.

Chuy has already hinted at a BF2142 stats page I do believe, Woohoo!
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6583|Doncaster UK
i hope your right doc i love the stats on this web site so easy to use.

also if the demo is unranked you still DL it??? (can you put it on a disc)
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6588|Doncaster, UK
I've asked many many times whether to EA downloader files can be backed up and just transferred back following a reinstall of windows and to date nobody has ever answered the question. I suspect there is a record in EA downloader of what has been downloaded and this governs what it will show for installation so if you just copy the downloaded file back from disc, EA DL won't recognise it. Also, aren't the files keyed to the EA DL account?

Anybody want to throw some light on this?

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-10-05 04:54:11)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6779

www.bf2player.com has an option to check your 2142 account.
mattbart2000
+0|6536
thank you all!
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6699|Devil's Perch

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I've asked many many times whether to EA downloader files can be backed up and just transferred back following a reinstall of windows and to date nobody has ever answered the question. I suspect there is a record in EA downloader of what has been downloaded and this governs what it will show for installation so if you just copy the downloaded file back from disc, EA DL won't recognise it. Also, aren't the files keyed to the EA DL account?

Anybody want to throw some light on this?
There's no need to run stuff like BF2's AF or EF installers from within the EA downloader.
All downloaded files are stored in
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache\YOUR_EA_ACCOUNT_ NAME\

AF is stored in this subfolder for example:
eagamesbf2-2006online_map_contentbf2af

You can of course back up this folder and all others to CD-Rom or DVD and install from these backups at any time. I've not had any problems with that.

As far as 2142 RETAIL VERSION and other games that are related to the EA account are concerned, I'd say that is basically part of the copy protection: you're required to use your EA account name & password and connect game accounts to that, so I guess you'll be running into trouble when trying to use 1 CD- or download-key with two or even more EA accounts.

All above goes for the mentioned boosters and future full games of course. I don't think it makes any difference for the demo.
Proud member of a dead community.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Haven't played the demo yet (being at work n all) but from what I've heard it's unranked and so no stats to display.

Chuy has already hinted at a BF2142 stats page I do believe, Woohoo!
I really hope Chuy pulls through again. Knowing him we will probably be able to get or 2142 stats on this fine site. Oh and Chuy I will negetive karma you if you fail use. Yeah I know the function doesn't work anymore but I will still get around that...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard