v8maro
+0|6650
i disagree with you on a lot of points, not the best write-up IMHO
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6786|Hanging onto the UAV
Just out of interest, what exactly do you disagree with?

I thought it was pretty well thought out. I've followed this advice and my armour ratio is climbing pretty steadily (I think it's on 5.87 or something at the moment, just from taking note of a few things in here).

Last edited by AnarkyXtra (2006-02-14 08:54:36)

HoHo
+0|6646
jeez, what exactly is wrong with this guide?  sure it may need tweeking but i've yet to see a perfect guide.  plus, its the only armor guide out there.  challenge anyone to find me another......if you ain't gonna feature this then find me another armor guide that is better.  this needs feature posting.  admins feature silly helicopter acrobatics but won't do so for a legit tank guide?
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6651
Not a bad guide. I fallow most of it all the time.

Tanks will go down with one hit from the tow missle only if you know where to hit.

Also, tank vs APC or APC vs Tank. If the driver of either is skilled and knows where to hit and how to shoot. Striking the first hit is always nice but I win most of my armored battles in either apc or tank wether i get the first strike or not.. Its all in knowing where to hit the vehicle, and in the case of the APC, not allowing the barrel to overheat. In that case, you're f*ed. Also placement is inportant. Both vehicles being on level ground is ideal.

Tank vs. chopper: this is always fun. If the chopper is on an attack run and his sheilds are up, you're pretty much a casualty at that point.

I know others try it, but I can take choppers out with a tank, long as my barrel will go high enough. I've got the shell drop compensation about down to an art. I've taken choppers out while both hovering and in mid flight, hauling ass to a base. My longest shot was at kubra dam at 345 meters. Not saying this is anything spectacular, this is just what I have done.

My next goal is to shoot one down while I am moving along at full throttle, that will be fun.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2006-02-15 13:42:30)

https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
reg-waters
+0|6677
the kermit thing is kewl but if memory serves me right i always though kermit was Gay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard