The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6662|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
What the fuck is going on with that munch of retards.  God help whoever invade the USA if they stick those warriors on the front line.  They remind me of criss-cross. OOps my age showing again, you might have to wikipedia that.

They sang...

"criss cross will make you jump, jump" x2 and were famous for wearing clothes which didnt fit, back to front.

The Twats.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6580|Scarborough Yorkshire England
"The mack dad will make you jump jump"
lol yehh the backwards jeans
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6677|UK

birdman69 wrote:

I'm sure we all know at least 1 person like this.  They're pathetic.  They're 28 years old and still living with Mommy and Daddy.
isnt that nasty butler from TOP?!
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6411|San Antonio, TX
WOW... this is my supervisor... early 30's, living at home w/ mom & dad, drives a BMW (w/ personalized plate CUSTM3 because it's the M3 that he's spent too much money on).  Girlfriend of about 9 years that he's "saving up to get her the ring she wants", she won't wear anything that doesn't say BEBE.  He can't make much more than I do here, so when he tries to talk outside his class it kills me.  Fortunately he doesn't dress like the guido's though!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6507|Montucky

1927 wrote:

What the fuck is going on with that munch of retards.  God help whoever invade the USA if they stick those warriors on the front line.  They remind me of criss-cross. OOps my age showing again, you might have to wikipedia that.

They sang...

"criss cross will make you jump, jump" x2 and were famous for wearing clothes which didnt fit, back to front.

The Twats.
The best one is the first one.. with the Wigger wearing all pink... flashing the "shocker" symbol... or Da Realist..
alpinestar
+304|6585|New York City baby.
<------ douchebag LOL
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6608|Manitowoc, WI
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6507|Montucky

BolvisOculus wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

SomethingAwful FTW.
StreetStyle Swat.. FTW.
Oh, well most, if not all of those pictures were also on SomethingAwful.
http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3724

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-10-06 08:57:22)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6608|Manitowoc, WI

S3v3N wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

StreetStyle Swat.. FTW.
Oh, well most, if not all of those pictures were also on SomethingAwful.
http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3724
Precisely.
137twozerosniper
+57|6554|UK

ddenholm67 wrote:

please, please close this!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard