Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

Hey Bearz, sad to see you go. Take care and good luck in your real life. This forum will miss you, believe it. If it would you make feel better I can give you a permaban Just let me know.

Again bro, take care and hope to see you again

*theSl4yIcarebear*
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6507|Internetfitlerland

I shall remember the good times.

Bearz sharing the love wrote:

2 trillion.

If you're so fucking interested search up PIDs one by one.
Come back soon, or we will need a new idol.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Goodbye bearz, I remember those fun days on IRC too. We'll miss you dude.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
Boooooo.

I love you bearz.

Hope you sort things out mate
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
Oh noes! Not bearz now!

Oh well. Get rich quick and be back soon, I guess. Until then, its zaijian (if you speak chinese - the PRC version).
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Fuckk. Whats with all the regulars going

the game goes down hill and then so does the forum.

I dont know if you know who i am bearz. on the forum that is..

but ive always laughed at your jokes, praised your comments...

you'll be missed mate. HOPE to see you on here again soon!!!

Bye.
Delphy
+45|6555|Bristol, UK
The OP is the most emo thing i've ever read. GG.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Delphy wrote:

The OP is the most emo thing i've ever read. GG.
You will refrain from posting that kind of content in this thread.
I need around tree fiddy.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6807|A Small Isle in the Tropics

WTF.

Bearz, you know how to reach me, and YOU BETTER!
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6464|Sydney, Australia
If you ever need cheering up Polarbearz, tell the plastic parrot joke to those unlucky enough to agree to listen to it. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=580070#p580070

You've lost your soulmate, so this is your chance to soar as an individual. You're facing financial troubles, and through this difficult time you will manage to pull through and be stronger than ever. No experience is a bad experience, and from each you will gain more than you lose. Remember this.

You sound like a strong willed person, and I'm sure you'll pull through not as a casualty, but a champion. Hold on, get through this, and we'll see you back here soon. Good luck, and don't let YOUR fire extinguish.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
Bearz, back before I ever even signed up you where the first person that made an ounce of sense to me on this forum, obviously since then it's changed but you never did. I hope you get your life sorted out, and more importantly you get it sorted out soon.

BF2s will be a lesser place without you.

Towelly
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Good luck in life mate, was good chatting to you and reading your funny posts, wont be the same with out you, I owe you one final -1 for the road :cries:

Wont be the same without you.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
Hey bearz. Well it's been a grand ride. My hopes go out to you that your life gets better and ultimately in the end you can smile on it. Hope you don't fall completely off the radar and that those of us on IRC hear from you from time to time. I know a few of us have your number. So take care, best wishes and all that.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
omg everyone cool is leaving or gone (cept ~downy) this is some bs. Have a good life. Dont commit suicide, that shit is for pussies. If you really cant handle ur life just move to South American or sumat and start over.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-10-04 05:11:04)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6700|Uhh... erm...
Dammit, bearz, BF2s won't be the same without you. Hope you win those cases, then maybe you can sue the government and get your Net back. Your buttsecks will be missed. Farewell, you almost perfect psychotic.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

No more
https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6025/dsc02774qf2.jpg
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

Bearz,
I might not have been registered for long , but i have browsed these forums since early January.  I have seen your Witty and you aggressive post's, i have seen you help newbies on the forum and attack older members.  But that is all in dew terms, every forum has a person like you, and here at BF2s we were lucky enough to have you bearz.

I do hope that you manage to sort out your problems, and remember its okay to ask for help, weather it be the guy on the side of the road or the person that lives next door.  There is no shame in asking.  I hope you pick up your life soon and i wish you all the best.

Your friendly Sniper
Revan

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-10-04 05:23:05)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6616
damn , i neva really knew ya that well bearz but u seemed like a decent guy. Good luck in the future mate. If you ever get things sorted pop on! Beef
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
booooring!!! dude just say.....GOODBYE
Darky
Hi..
+71|6531|Here.
Good luck bearz, hope you get things sorted sooner rather then later.
Deadman
+34|6412|England
I've watched this forum since well over a year ago and I always remember Bearz.
And I bet there are 1000's more non-registered people here who know of you, and are sad to see you go.

So from all those without a voice....Take real care m8.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!
I never liked you because of your constant flaming, but thats nothing personal I guess..

Anyway, good luck on everything, I too am financially wrecked so I know how you fell..

Take care man..
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
BEARZ  i still owe u 1 backrub when u come down to aus... and u will make it down here! :@ dont make me hunt you into extinqtion <--- yer dat probly is way off
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

Jesus bearz I am sorry to hear that. I think we should plan to invade a small country soon so that you can rule with an iron fist. I always saw as sorta of a chey/fidel type leader. Anyways I will miss reading your comments. Even if they were not always the nicest things, they were what everyone was thinking and you just had the balls to say. I hope everything works out for you. I wish you could stay, but I know there are certain things which no one can control. Good luck and hopefully we will see you again soon.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

polarbearz...
When I started to read the forums, this name was one of the first I was able to remember. Your posts were funny, helpful when needed and always something special. To bad that I can't give you a last - karma.
I do not know you personally, I never had the chance to speak to you, but the fact I still see you s a good guy. I'm sorry to read that your life is fucked, and to wish you a good future may sound a bit jaundiced, but I really don't know what to say...
We'll remember you. Good luck.

"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won." - Winston Churchill

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-10-04 06:30:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard