+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

interweb ftw!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

aardfrith wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Ummm ... I believe Chuy (the site owner and Grand Poobah) is the person you are calling "silly"
and chuy is not silly hes th man after pearz

See you Bearz!
Sadly it's not News anymore.   BF2S.com - Etcetera is where it's at.

And the link from www.bf2s.com homepage ain't working now
Sadly. I'm just glad that anyone that matters knows Karma all around! Lets get the karma count on this thread the highest ever before I'm gone hey? (2.5 days)
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6528|Montucky
hhmmm.. this thread is 2 days old.. but Bearz is still here..

WTF?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6647|Wigan. Manchester. England.
You not gona play one last time bearz?
Deadman
+34|6452|England

S3v3N wrote:

WTF?
You havent been paying attention have you? LOL

He's got a couple of days left till he gets cut off.
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6472

polarbearz wrote:

Pice_of_paper wrote:

yeah i never knew u, i just started on this forums to write and so on but I'll just say bye but wtf u have -1581 karma, and what's that all about? :S

just wondering
Its a long story. Keep that fire burning
lol okay
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6528|Montucky

Deadman wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

WTF?
You havent been paying attention have you? LOL

He's got a couple of days left till he gets cut off.
Ah Ha, and you're right i didn't feel like reading through 276 posts..
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6695|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
Stop Past Wisconsin too it pretty cool we got a bed for ya no lie well man you where one of those older posters that have been along< you kept all those nub kakes in line, made funny as fuck posts, i think the devil is trying to skrew u over because if you are even a fraction of what you are on the forums man you would be amazing...
And you kinda piss me off I realy real realy wanted to play around of BF2

Your teh ubar 1337 winner of karma <<<its all good

And tell that fucking judge whos boss win that shit hell buy some lottery tickets man those might work...

yea i am sure all the older people would apreciate u much more , you aint rly been around so they all are almost all pricks but fuck hard to say it but peace out man

^ i hope no one else leaves with out a round of bf2 get all the vets together and play just for fun we should
bearz can u still play? or no

if so pm

peace out
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD

usmarine2005 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Btw killer21, if you wanted to be an inconsiderate dickhead, you pulled it off quite nicely in this thread you retarded e-penis show-off n00b.
Well I aim to please.  Btw, great way of showing off your intellect.  I mean, so many big words.  I almost couldn't keep up.  Thanks for the laugh anyways...
He win at teh interweb.
By being a jerk to bearz, sure.
0akleaves
+183|6623|Newcastle UK
No need for a 12 page thread here it all is in one

BEARZ FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

_j5689_ wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Well I aim to please.  Btw, great way of showing off your intellect.  I mean, so many big words.  I almost couldn't keep up.  Thanks for the laugh anyways...
He win at teh interweb.
By being a jerk to bearz, sure.
Alright listen.  I have held this in long enough.  All of you idiots saying shit like "respect Mr. bearz.....etc etc etc" sound stupid.  First off, read some of his responses to threads, then you may see why some people do not "respect" him.  I like him, we argue and disagree, which is healthy and enjoyable.  But get of your soap boxes with this respect stuff.  As Cougar said, "He has been leaving for 8 months."  So you cannot blame people for not taking threads like this way too seriously. 

To bearz..... If you do leave, that sucks.  I will miss getting into pissing matches with you.

To the mods, this is not an attack on polar, so keep your pants on.
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6502|Land of Cotton
bearz,

I hope you find what you are truly searching for. Peace be with you.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

usmarine2005 wrote:

roffles..

Speaking of which, this thread as all about getting attention.  Nothing more.  Not an attack, just the truth.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
Your soul is set free, and mine is missing you.

I remember that quote on polarbearz... But he never has been on this forum for a while... Meh MSN with him is much funnier.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
a fly
+105|6654|The netherlands
To bears.

it took about 1-2 months for me to find out you where a moderator. which is one of the best types of moderates you can be. Your personal problems are shit. i hope it turns out good for you. if you said something, it was complete bullshit or one of the best reply's in a topic. if the crowed said lets go left, you would turn right, and part of the same crowd changed their minds and followed you. you are one of the guys that made visiting this forum a fun thing to do. Good luck in life and maybe till a future game when your problems are solved.

(the best i can say it in english )
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|NÃ¥rvei

Bearz is not and have never been a mod on this forum !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6663

Varegg wrote:

It would have been funny though...

Chuy: "I'm getting rid of negative Karma"
polarbearz [bans] chuyskywalker
Home
Section.80
+447|6858|Seattle, Washington, USA

Another bf2s veteran is leaving. Good luck in the real world.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

usmarine2005 wrote:

Alright listen.  I have held this in long enough.  All of you idiots saying shit like "respect Mr. bearz.....etc etc etc" sound stupid.  First off, read some of his responses to threads, then you may see why some people do not "respect" him.
Well, its a mutual thing then, but then again, we all know the 'arguing over the internet is for etc. etc.' cliched, so just bury it, let it rest

usmarine2005 wrote:

As Cougar said, "He has been leaving for 8 months."  So you cannot blame people for not taking threads like this way too seriously.
Uh. When?

usmarine2005 wrote:

To bearz..... If you do leave, that sucks.  I will miss getting into pissing matches with you.
I'm forced to leave, I don't have a choice

usmarine2005 wrote:

Goddamit. Take those pants off already.

killer21 wrote:

roffles..

Speaking of which, this thread as all about getting attention.  Nothing more.  Not an attack, just the truth.
Well then, this might just be the last flame I'm going to be handing out then. If you think this is a 'MEMEMEMEMEEMEMEMEM!!! LOOKIT ME' attention whore thread, you officially have the emotional sensitivity of a teaspoon. Or the equivalent household utensil. I've been on this forums for a year and a half or so, but it seems like forever. I've made friends with people all over the world through this community, friends I will neither forget nor forsake.

Sure, go ahead and sneer, tell me to 'get a life', 'go download REALLIFEv1.exe' or 'have you stepped out of your house before geek0id?' or something. I have a life outside the internet which I see no need to start elaborating on, people who know me well enough know. Sure, it may sound silly to you to make faceless friends over a medium that allows anyone to lie, but that's just who I am. I judge people by what I see, what they do, not who they are.

But I digress. If you're so ironic and fucking anal enough to think I'm trying to 'attention-wh0re' or even generate sympathy to my plight, you're so very wrong. I posted it up as a heartfelt goodbye to everyone and anyone who has thus far made an impact in my life in these forums, people from all over the world. Given the time I've been around, I can't be expected to remember the names/exact handles of everyone and PM all of them personally can I?

Well, if you DO live in Ontario, I've got family in alberta, calgary. If I can actually get cash to hop on over to Canada to start anew or something, I'll see if I can hook up with you.

a fly wrote:

To bears. it took about 1-2 months for me to find out you where a moderator.
Aaaaaaannnnnnnd: No:

Varegg wrote:

Can you imagine the chaos
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
^ Yes ! The Bearz rants again !
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

Simon wrote:

^ Yes ! The Bearz rants again !
Well. Last 1.5 days, I must as well trawl the internet for all it's worth, no?
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6645|South Jersey
Have never really talked to you bearz, but always got a chuckle out of reading your posts.  Good luck for the future. 

-Gunsmoke-
power9787
+10|6592
see yah  bearz and a miracle will happen, and several months from now you will be able to pay your bill and play bf2 again. maybe even bf2142 and definitely talk to us. you won't be going to jail and you shall be rich again. just don't do drugs and violence you will be fine, also no weed and alchol. be back soon dude
computermash
+7|6674
bye bye m8, good luck in wateva u do
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6695|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
if i give u posi karma bearz do u get neg kuz ill give u karma for ev if thats the thingy ma bobber

no weed no alchohal what the fuck kinda life is that! lol jk even though i cant legally drink yet u should come bye i aint even lieing and illl give u money u buy booose and it will be all good and u cant sleep in my basement it would be a total insane hetrosextual sleep over woot with boose, argh i am still fucking pissed u have to go dude pm me on the details like how and what u got busted for i wanna hear em<<<not to be nosey but still ttyl

Last edited by Tushers (2006-10-07 17:46:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard