LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Yes.. another video by me...

I'm not sure if you have or haven't seen one of my latest videos about "Wake Island Secrets". Anyways, in that movie a took a clip of a DPV and fast-forwarded it to make it look faster as a joke, and underneath the clip i wrote "Turbo DPV"

Alot of people commented on this and asked if it was real or not.. of course its not, if there was such a thing, I'm sure you would have already have known about it..

So this got me thinking about the DPVs in Battleracer.. one thing lead to another and i ended up making a video about it..

To View "wake Island Secrets" click here

To Visit the official Battleracer Website, click here
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6709|austria
sweet! i like the dpv style!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
took you a while to get to the stunts . but, stunts were cool.
LT.Victim

eusgen wrote:

took you a while to get to the stunts . but, stunts were cool.
I know..

I more just wanted to show how fast the dam thing was.. Hence the "turbo"
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6510
awsome
LT.Victim

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

awsome
Thanks..
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6439|A drop house
Awesome. I love the Mini gun addition.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-10-04 02:28:31)

LT.Victim

N.A.T.O wrote:

Awesome. I love the Mini gun addition.
Ya, i know it makes the mod so much more fun
JaMrulezass
+47|6463|Hong Kong
nice!
LT.Victim
I might add more stunts to it when i get home..
LT.Victim
We need a Media Section..

Whenever someone post a movie in the BF2 Chatter section, it goes right to the bottom in like a hour..
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6478|Trondheim, Norway

LT.Victim wrote:

Whenever someone post a movie in the BF2 Chatter section, it goes right to the bottom in like a hour..
agreed, and that video pwned! maybe i download battleracer... btw, it wasn't Windows Movie Maker u made it with was it???? +1
LT.Victim
Yes, Windows Movie Maker.. The program sucks, you pretty much have to beat it to make it do any effects or transitions you want..

I need to get Sony Vegas 6.0 or Adobe..
47man
+46|6422|Cali
I would +1 ya for it, but i gave you 1 less than 24 hours ago apparently. Good video, good choice of music, not one of these stupid people that think putting metal in will make their movie decent. Keep it up man.
LT.Victim

47man wrote:

I would +1 ya for it, but i gave you 1 less than 24 hours ago apparently. Good video, good choice of music, not one of these stupid people that think putting metal in will make their movie decent. Keep it up man.
I Try picking music that actually compliments the Video.. Lyrics, tune, everything..

It makes the Video ALOT better..
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6762|Florida - America's Wang!
Nice video, gotta love the cones for the Wake Island 500. I almost expected to see a pit lane with a supply box
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

LT.Victim wrote:

Your posts would totally rape the sub-forum. I don't care as long as they're good.
You should make a Battleracer movie. Like have four or five people racing to the music of "Gimmie some lovin'"
by umm, it appears many different people. Anywho, you'd have to see Days of Thunder. Good movie.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-10-04 17:19:19)

LT.Victim

PspRpg-7 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Your posts would totally rape the sub-forum. I don't care as long as they're good.
LOL..

Ya

I can see it now

[MOVIE] asdasd    by LT.Victim
[MOVIE] kkgkokros     by LT.Victim
[MOVIE] Blah blah blah    by LT.Victim
[MOVIE] Cant think of names blah blah     by LT.Victim

But it would give me and other a chance for more people to view the video that that person put there hard work and time to entertain the Community.., instead of putting it in the BF2 - Chatter and maybe, just maybe if its good getting a response every once in a while to keep more people watching it..
BwC-Grizzly
+8|6443
Sweet video. +1 for u

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard