pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6608|Devon, England
What does it mean when a server is Green in a favourites list and why when i refresh it do the green ones disappear???

Thanks

Pip
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6483
yea i was wondering about htat too why it just dissappear from favourites...
JG1567JG
+110|6609|United States of America
The ones in green are the ones that you have made your favorites.  The ones in white are ones you have played on or added to your favorites.  The browser will only remember so many.  Sometimes when I get disconnected I will go into my favorites to find the server I was just on.  If I don't see it sometimes I have to remove some of the servers printed in white so my last one will show up.  When I hit refresh all the servers in white disappear not the ones in green.  Also the servers in white will not refresh when you click on them but the green ones will.  Any servers you see in red are different versions (i.e. 1.03, 1.12, 1.2) or mods like POE2 all depending on your server filters and what mods you have installed.

Hope this helped.

P.S. The reason they disappear when you refresh is because DICE screwed up the browser in one of the older patches

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-10-03 12:38:28)

pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6608|Devon, England
Thanks +1
JG1567JG
+110|6609|United States of America

pippin_death wrote:

Thanks +1
Your welcome.
wyattwolf
+2|6540|UK
never been able to save servers to favourites which is annoying as I have long list of IPs so I can get them that way!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard