Flamethrower150
+0|6732
Can anyone tell me what the name of the files are that contain my favorite server list and my control settings are? Where would I find them as well?

Thanks.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6721|Charlie One Alpha
Huh?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
[2MC]Golarin
+6|6562
Um. Dude. Use the search function here in the forums. Look for Favorite servers.

But because Im being charitable I will point you in the right direction.
Its in the Featured Posts section. Browse through those and you will find what you are looking for.
uberdoc
+3|6428|California
BF2 Favorites and Server browser suck. I suggest to use Xfire to save your fav. servers and stuff. It also provides good server history. About your control files it should be in C:/Documents and Settings/~user name~/My Documents/Battlefield 2/Profiles/~profile name~/controls.* .. 

I'm on Mac right now so the way might me incorrect a little... It's all by memory.
You can get Xfire for free at www.xfire.com

Last edited by uberdoc (2006-10-03 08:43:38)

Flamethrower150
+0|6732
Sorry if I dod not clearify. I'm Formatting my drive and I want to save the files in BF2 that contain my Favorite server list and my control settings. So I can transfer them when I reinstall BF2.
I did several searches through the forum search and came up with nothing of real value. I could have missed it, but then again my search Fu is weak.

Thanks for any help. I will chech the featured posts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard