Brasso
+1,549|6632

sergeriver wrote:

How come this damn thread became a karma farm?  143 so far.  Now the raccooner will hit again.
Hey, I'm not complaining.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

How come this damn thread became a karma farm?  143 so far.  Now the raccooner will hit again.
Yeah you are you liar!
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Yeah you are you liar!
Oh, be a man, and talk to me on Xfire!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
nodehopper
+56|6633
I got this one.

I didn't find out who it was that said this:

2006-07-11 15:15:07      +1      Wow. 500 hours and over 13 Gold Medals      i love you. I want to fuck your asshole

Last edited by nodehopper (2006-10-04 16:29:12)

Brasso
+1,549|6632

nodehopper wrote:

I got this one.

I didn't find out who it was that said this:

i love you. I want to fuck your asshole  +1
lolz0rs i love the anonymous "i want to fuck you" ones.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Where did everyone go?
Brasso
+1,549|6632

There's someone: Im over here u fruit! Hey i wanna dip you in chocolate sauce, smear cream cheese all over you and eat ur french toast lol j/k +1 for j00

Hooray!
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6754|Florida, United States
its quiet.... too quiet
Brasso
+1,549|6632

"#97 "

Thanks to whoever did that.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

I'm going to watch Lost now.  Thanks to everyone for making this time awesome, and I'd like to thank my......

Never mind.

EDIT: One last one, thanks Psp.

"#98 lolz PSP THE FUNNIES BOI EVA. You cannot escape it. "

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-10-04 16:59:27)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
olz suck the choda. +1 from R0lyP0ly! lmFao.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

haffeysucks wrote:

I'm going to watch Lost now.  Thanks to everyone for making this time awesome, and I'd like to thank my......

Never mind.

EDIT: One last one, thanks Psp.

"#98 lolz PSP THE FUNNIES BOI EVA. You cannot escape it. "
lost ftw ... my 1 of 2 hours a week
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6636|South Jersey
lolwtfh4x gunsmoke is back!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
hey hey hey...hope haffey and miller and gunsmoke are still here.....we have our karma back
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Man i go to sleep and this thread extends so much, so what have i missed?

+1 for the person that tells me what i missed..... hehe

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-10-04 17:33:29)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

R3v4n wrote:

Man i go to sleep and this thread extends so much, so what have i missed?

+1 for the person that tells me what i missed..... hehe
This can be summed up with 4 words:
BIBLICAL ASS HANDS GLOVES
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509
ohh ohh ill do it!!!

ok so...pretty much, we discussed how this became a karma whoring thread ( the k:143 and all) and we also talked about the raccoon covered in chocolate, XxX.xCUTIE4EVAx.XxX, and biblical ass hand gloves karma mystery give.  Some late-comers decided to share some weird karma with us, somebody said they hoped that the CUTIE4EVA is a girl, when someone discovered it was actually an oily old man, we made the conclusiopn this is turning into a david lynch movie, some guy laughed so hard he couldn't click post reply, we then realized that the thread has lasted an awful long time for something so stupid, then i came on today and gunsmoke joined me, some guy took up half a page with Cutie4eva karmas he recieved, haffey returned, we realized we didnt have karma back so left, some other ppl posted weird karma, some1 said tw tw, then some1 else said u mean ty ty? and he said no, teh win teh win, we told every1 how much karma we've gotten from this thread (me 6, haffey 8, and the other guy 4), i pointed out me and some other guy posted at the exact same second. minute, hour, day, month, year, etc. (W0W), then we again discussed how much karma has been given in this thread, we assumed today the raccoon karma guy will strike again, haffey taunted miller to add him on xfire,  more weird karma, it got quiet, too quiet, ppl left, i came, then u came, then i posted a really lnog and pointless post about what had happened since ur last post.

THE END
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Canadianloser wrote:

ohh ohh ill do it!!!

ok so...pretty much, we discussed how this became a karma whoring thread ( the k:143 and all) and we also talked about the raccoon covered in chocolate, XxX.xCUTIE4EVAx.XxX, and biblical ass hand gloves karma mystery give.  Some late-comers decided to share some weird karma with us, somebody said they hoped that the CUTIE4EVA is a girl, when someone discovered it was actually an oily old man, we made the conclusiopn this is turning into a david lynch movie, some guy laughed so hard he couldn't click post reply, we then realized that the thread has lasted an awful long time for something so stupid, then i came on today and gunsmoke joined me, some guy took up half a page with Cutie4eva karmas he recieved, haffey returned, we realized we didnt have karma back so left, some other ppl posted weird karma, some1 said tw tw, then some1 else said u mean ty ty? and he said no, teh win teh win, we told every1 how much karma we've gotten from this thread (me 6, haffey 8, and the other guy 4), i pointed out me and some other guy posted at the exact same second. minute, hour, day, month, year, etc. (W0W), then we again discussed how much karma has been given in this thread, we assumed today the raccoon karma guy will strike again, haffey taunted miller to add him on xfire,  more weird karma, it got quiet, too quiet, ppl left, i came, then u came, then i posted a really lnog and pointless post about what had happened since ur last post.

THE END
damn, thats condensed but concise +1
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6684|The Lou
2006-08-24 18:01:28      +1      me and my friend made...      Bubbalo Sucks Dick For Coke
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509
and now we wait...
Brasso
+1,549|6632

And now I'm back!  But now I have to go to bed.  That was a pretty good season-starter for Lost for all that watched it.  Good night.  Karma to all frequent posters btw.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509
back too but going to bed as well, math test tmrw @ 8 am , and yeah lost was not bad as a season opener, cant wait till next week and i just gave u # 99 haffey....almost at the triple digits .

gnight karma whores
R3v4n
+433|6488|Melbourne

Thanks for the Update MAte, Heres the +1 as promised

Damn i have to beat haffy to 100!!!!

mmmmmm.......karma ahhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-10-04 19:22:58)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
I'm back, WORSHIP ME SLAVES!
R3v4n
+433|6488|Melbourne

Miller wrote:

I'm back, WORSHIP ME SLAVES!
I worship the Karma givers...... hint hint wink wink

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-10-04 19:30:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard