R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Sarrk wrote:

Sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk - Sounds Like A Shark, But Isnt!
CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSECKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS

whats the dif?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
I've got 6 karma points left.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509

BigmacK wrote:

COUGH COUGH COUGH, excuse me

now, give me one of those 6 please
Brasso
+1,549|6632

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

lol suprisingly i had nothign to do with that....
Me either.  For real, I'm out of karma!
*cough*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*cough*

Eyes raven and haffey suspiciously
Lol, really.  I don't put the Racoon part in.  On another note, Lost Season 3 premieres tomorrow! YAY!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6636|South Jersey
AHA it twas Canadian!  Going to bed now, tired...
Brasso
+1,549|6632

BigmacK wrote:

Me too?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
HAHAHA, I wish I was still a special kinda noob.  Then people could yell at me and I would be like. W-T-F mate.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

haffeysucks wrote:

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Me either.  For real, I'm out of karma!
*cough*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*cough*

Eyes raven and haffey suspiciously
Lol, really.  I don't put the Racoon part in.  On another note, Lost Season 3 premieres tomorrow! YAY!
OMG W00T FOR LOST

was gunna point it out too, but felt i would be muttered under someones breath for being uncool and watching this wonderful Television program

and btw me haffey and raven pretty well ARE tthis thread hahhaa
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Pretty much.  I gotta eat dinner now though.  And REALLY start my health brochure.  Peace lolz.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
Here are my last 5 karma....

Today 19:47:28 +1 Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received LOAZ U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA - FROM xXx.xCUTIE4EVAx.xXx <3333 

Today 19:36:29 +1 Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received your name reminds me of that stripper, you know the one with the hair 

Today 19:16:22 +1 Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received Hey Baby, I want to cover you in chocolate and watch a raccoon lick it off  

Today 17:47:36 +1 Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received Yellow is NOT cool. 

Today 17:38:43 +1 Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received I wanna push your shit in the wrong way with my wang, baby! 

Some people are having some fun lol.  Randome crazy Karma messages rule!!!!!
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

haffeysucks wrote:

Pretty much.  I gotta eat dinner now though.  And REALLY start my health brochure.  Peace lolz.
later

and just got this karma: BUTTSECKS!!!-not Miller, I swear it wasnt

suspicious i must say....
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Canadianloser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

later

I swear, on no one's life, it wasn't me, well, yeah, no its not, I don't think, but then there was one time....
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

Miller wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

later

I swear, on no one's life, it wasn't me, well, yeah, no its not, I don't think, but then there was one time....
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit : lol just got the EXACT same karma again....this time it could/couldn't be miller, but  it prolly was him the first time, if not the 2nd time (really narrowing it down there)

Last edited by Canadianloser (2006-10-03 17:56:30)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Canadianloser wrote:

Miller wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

later

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit : lol just got the EXACT same karma again....this time it could/couldn't be miller, but  it prolly was him the first time, if not the 2nd time (really narrowing it down there)
Quit poking around.  I only did it teh first time n0oB! And I also got this insanely long thing....
Today 18:06:28      +1      Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received      Dude i was wondering if maybe you coud mayke me a sig cuz urs is sooooo hot wit tha buldins blownin up n stuff an i really want sumthin lyke that btw is that from that movie die hard 2? that movie was

I like how it just cuts out it was so long lol.

Last edited by Miller (2006-10-03 18:13:46)

Brasso
+1,549|6632

Miller wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Miller wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quit poking around.  I only did it teh first time n0oB! And I also got this insanely long thing....
Today 18:06:28      +1      Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received      Dude i was wondering if maybe you coud mayke me a sig cuz urs is sooooo hot wit tha buldins blownin up n stuff an i really want sumthin lyke that btw is that from that movie die hard 2? that movie was

I got it too.  Thanks, Miller!

And omg that guy didn't know that was the World Trade Center?  Has he been living in a cave?  Wait, don't anwswer that, from his spelling I can tell he has.  And I'm back.  From dinner.  But I'm really doing my Health brochure now. 
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

And omg that guy didn't know that was the World Trade Center?  Has he been living in a cave?  Wait, don't anwswer that, from his spelling I can tell he has.  And I'm back.  From dinner.  But I'm really doing my Health brochure now. 
Sure ya are, don't worry when you don't turn it in I'll cover for ya.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

I gotta sleep soon too.  Cy'all tomorrow.  Same time? lol
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Um, I guess.... though I don't get our of school early tomorrow, I get out at 2:40 instead of 12:15.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

Um, I guess.... though I don't get our of school early tomorrow, I get out at 2:40 instead of 12:15.
I'm on Eastern time.  Lolz at PST.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Meh, PST is good, cuz I wake up later than you noobs.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

It actually is good because I have until 9PM to call Logitech for my RMA.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

haffeysucks wrote:

Miller wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

It actually is good because I have until 9PM to call Logitech for my RMA.
And I have until 12 EST until I need to go finish my hoework practice guitar and go to bed.  I get up at 8:30 EST.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6441|A drop house

Sarrk wrote:

My Bad, I thought It Said OLDEST

2006-09-16 22:06:24    +1    The weirdest thing in my favorites folder is.....    Demand the breast pump link!
I also have that one.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

N.A.T.O wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

2006-09-16 22:06:24    +1    The weirdest thing in my favorites folder is.....    Demand the breast pump link!
I also have that one.
Did I spot the word "breast"?  Show me!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6441|A drop house

haffeysucks wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

I also have that one.
Did I spot the word "breast"?  Show me!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=777917#p777917
You will be disappointed for there is no actual breast pump link.

Edit: scoll up thats were the topic is.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-10-03 18:42:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard