+262|6644
mine would have to be

Graham Norton

a gay brittish presenter

YAARRGGGGG!!!......UPPERCUTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. Both of them should be shot.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
Michael Moore.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6542|Doncaster UK
kerry katonia (used to sing but left her band married sum guy out of westlife won i am a celebrity get me out of here)
god i hate her  boom fist in face!!!!!!!

she always got a problem one week it drugs next week shes depressed next week she was abused and so on and so on!!!!!!!
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK
Condalisa Rice

..................you can tell when she is lying.......her lips move! ...right uppercut left side of jaw..ping...out like a light....
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK
Oh and all the Politically correct do gooding rabbit kissing tree hugging social workers....get a life and leave others alone sheesh

Flying headbutts all round...and lots of biting!!!

Last edited by joker3327 (2006-10-03 05:52:28)

JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal
Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Cougar wrote:

Michael Moore.
He fails so much, I won't even allow him to commit seppeku.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6657
John Madden...the ex raiders coach.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Charlotte Church, stuck up lil shit.  Goes around our town queue jumping with the words "Don't you know who I am" etc.  She did eye me and my mate up before during our dinner break (from work) but sorry Charl, SMACK.  Oh and as for you fake tanned, egg chasing, hair gel'd boyfriend, WALLOP.  He gets his 1st.  I'd also like to bone the bitch but that can wait. If im in a foul mood i'll combine the two.

"Who's ya daddy (whack), who's ya daddy (whack" and so on.

Dirty bint will probably get a kick outta it too.

http://www.myvillage.com/photos/charlotte_church.htm  << CHAV N GAV
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6559|AK101 Factory
Chris Tarrent, annoying Who wants to be a millionaire presenter in UK.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
Trinny and Suzanna (sp?), and then Anthea Fucking Turner. I wouldn't normally hit a woman, but FFS.

In the immortal words of the holy Adam West..... *THWACK*
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke
OHHH joker good answer !

I would love to punch Eamon holmes-sucker punch the git.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

Carl Monday -
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Darkneoknight
+1|6747|Elkhorn, WI
Jerry Seinfeld. Soooo fuggin annoying. Have yet to hear anything funny out of him. Stretches out his voice and raises it up. Sorry, that's not humor.
[FEAB]TheWeasel
+3|6418|UK

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

OHHH joker good answer !

I would love to punch Eamon holmes-sucker punch the git.
Oh God Yes!

& that Nikki Grahame creature - who is she?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
And couldn't you just run up and kick Ann Robinson right in that plastic face of hers.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6562|Cheshire, UK
I told MArk Lemar to fuck off and die once, when I was in London...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America

Cougar wrote:

Michael Moore.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
And while we're on the subject of Mark "He's a 1950's throwback" Lemar.... Vic Bastard Reeves.

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-10-03 06:19:32)

SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6562|Cheshire, UK
Can I just throw in ANY ONE FROM OR HAS APPEARED OR WANTS TO BE ON BIG BROTHER - Sorry for the caps, but they should all be lined up and shot. If I wanted to watch people belching, farting, moaning and bitching on TV I would set a web cam up at home!!!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK

SkoobyDu wrote:

Can I just throw in ANY ONE FROM OR HAS APPEARED OR WANTS TO BE ON BIG BROTHER - Sorry for the caps, but they should all be lined up and shot. If I wanted to watch people belching, farting, moaning and bitching on TV I would set a web cam up at home!!!
How's she getting on BTW?
I once told Mike Gatting (ex england capt, cricket) to fuck his fat self years ago.  The fat cake eater was driving across a sports field to play for Middlesex vs Hampshire.  The wind caught my ball as I kicked it and it whacked the fat twats bonnett.  He got out and did the ol finger pointing fing, I told him to go fuck himself, we ran, he chased, I got over the fence, that fat twat didnt.

As for Anne Robinson, I wanted to burn the bitch alive after she spoke so lowly about us Taff's however Im sure she has had a fight with cancer.  Once her time is up I am happy to preform a traditional welsh folk dance, naked, whilst smoking a "fatty" on her grave.  Who's the weakest link now you manky ol tart.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

And while we're on the subject of Mark "He's a 1950's throwback" Lemar.... Vic Bastard Reeves.
Vic n Bob are the funniest duo to come out of the UK since Maggie n Dennis Thatcher.

Care to trade sir?

I'll swap you your Vic n Bob for my Ant n Dec.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
I like Bob, it's just Reeves.

I remember one time visiting my mate in Cambridge and we nearly hit Stephen Hawking on a pedestrian crossing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard