Poll

On a scale of 1-10... how racist are you?

1 (Not racist at all)25%25% - 10
215%15% - 6
310%10% - 4
412%12% - 5
512%12% - 5
67%7% - 3
70%0% - 0
87%7% - 3
90%0% - 0
10 (I have a 'Final Solution' plan)7%7% - 3
Total: 39
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

Honestly. Let's face it. Many of you guys are probably... 'racially ignorant', or otherwise racist but that always has such a negative connotation.

Think about it this way: Let's say you're a caucasian. How many Asian/Black friends do you have? If you had a choice between a hot caucasian girl or a hot african-american girl as your date, who do you choose? If a new kid comes to school (or new guy comes to your workplace) and tries to mix into your group, do you react the same if he was of a different ethnicity?

So, from 1 being least racist to 10 being uber-racist (let's hope you're not on that end), vote. Your vote is anonymous.

As for uniformity, let's just say that from 1-3 you're totally multi-culturally accepting

4-5, you just don't hang out with many black/asian people, but by your own choice

6-7, you see a black/asian person and you automatically think of them in some discriminating way

8-9, you've used a racially pejorative or derogatory phrase against someone without feeling like you should take it back

10, you've taken some sort of public action against a specific race/ethnicity (politically or otherwise)

For all I know, one of you guys might be an underground KKK Grand Wizard or something.

Be honest.

edit: oh and the examples above are based on if you're caucasian, as i think most of bf2s is. just switch around the ethnicities (i'm not btw)

Last edited by Coolbeano (2006-10-03 03:34:28)

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue
Please stop with the retarded titles.
herrr_smity
+156|6628|space command ur anus
im a good 6
Coolbeano
+378|6763

Coolbeano wrote:

I put a period becuase the PunBB skin shows the poll question before the thread title, and its a pain for the eyes if they're the same.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
I just hate everyone equally.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue

Coolbeano wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

I put a period becuase the PunBB skin shows the poll question before the thread title, and its a pain for the eyes if they're the same.
No idea what that means, but ok.
Coolbeano
+378|6763

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

keep in mind that puts you at a low number

but in all seriousness, I hope that the guy who voted 10 wasn't serious.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Coolbeano wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

keep in mind that puts you at a low number

but in all seriousness, I hope that the guy who voted 10 wasn't serious.
That is why I am a one
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Coolbeano
+378|6763

Goven wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

When you view a poll in the forum, it shows the poll question in big yellow, and the actual thread title below it. It's easier on the eyes and less obnoxious if the question is only posed once (in the question), and as the thread title is a required entry i put a simple period.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue

Coolbeano wrote:

Goven wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

When you view a poll in the forum, it shows the poll question in big yellow, and the actual thread title below it. It's easier on the eyes and less obnoxious if the question is only posed once (in the question), and as the thread title is a required entry i put a simple period.
Ahh ok. I wasn't looking through the forums, just the homepage and it just shows the '.'
Coolbeano
+378|6763

Goven wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Goven wrote:

Ahh ok. I wasn't looking through the forums, just the homepage and it just shows the '.'
Hmm.. never thought about that. I guess i'll have to find a better solution. Thanks for being mature about it.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6551
Well, put a title rahter than a period..otherwise people have no idea what the thread is about..moron.
Coolbeano
+378|6763

samhornby wrote:

Well, put a title rahter than a period..otherwise people have no idea what the thread is about..moron.
Reading ftw. Try it. You're not the first one to reply in this thread.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Goven wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Goven wrote:

Who visits the homepage?

to sam: The poll is enough for what ppl can know about.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

"you just don't hang out with many black/asian people, but by your own choice"

Why is it only racism when it concerns pasty crackers? Why wouldn't you say "other race"?
Coolbeano
+378|6763

Okay enough deviation, but I think this poll has gotten out of hand. There is no way I am going to believe there are 3 10's.

Mods feel free to close this to prevent further tomfoolery and foolishness in what i thought was a Debate and Serious Talk forum.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Coolbeano wrote:

Okay enough deviation, but I think this poll has gotten out of hand. There is no way I am going to believe there are 3 10's.

Mods feel free to close this to prevent further tomfoolery and foolishness in what i thought was a Debate and Serious Talk forum.
Agree.
Coolbeano
+378|6763

jsnipy wrote:

"you just don't hang out with many black/asian people, but by your own choice"

Why is it only racism when it concerns pasty crackers? Why wouldn't you say "other race"?

Coolbeano wrote:

edit: oh and the examples above are based on if you're caucasian, as i think most of bf2s is. just switch around the ethnicities (i'm not btw)
2 points for reading.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...
I rate myself as a 2, because there's a hint of racism in everyone. But I live in a country chock full of different races, heck, my friends include 4 Chinese guys and a Pakistani. They're a sadistic bunch, but they're there when I need them. So I'm not really a racist, but well... Schtuff.
capt. crunch
+8|6449|that place
Well from my experience with many types of people I find myself quite racist. I gave myself an 8 because I have to get to know someone first and I always judge from my experience with different races and people, but you must admit different races are known for different things and I will not point out what. I hang out with many types of people and the have many types of friends which some make me sick or plain out scare me. But the one thing I hate most is that there is BET, Black History Month, Black Stars (TV Channel), and Black Colleges. Now if there was one instance of a White thing there would be so much BS from the black race. Now I actually do have a few...A FEW black friends. That's my thoughts. The End.

Last edited by capt. crunch (2006-10-03 04:03:05)

bogo24dk
+26|6506
AHHHH........ I hate dumb people. But i don't care about religion, color or nationality. Where does it put me
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England
A quote from a flim 'There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. ' comes to my mind when i lol at the shear crap of this thread .
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846
I don't really care for anyone's race, as long as they are nice as a person, willing to do things for other people and generally a good person then really what shoudl I care if they're asian, black, caucasin or whatever. Really if you don't like a certain group of people maybe you should fuck off, really why hate a group because of how they look or how they worship?
I mean how the hell does it affect you?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

/lock

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard