zer0fus10n
+14|6518
I know of a few people that are addicted to this game and other games aswell, I enjoy these online games but i do have a life other then computer, I have a social life and i enjoy sports and such.

There are people that just play these games all day long and can't remove themselvs from the screen, Honouslty do you think you could leave this game and any online games for good, I know i play these games because im only in high school so i do have a spare chunk of time everyday which is more suited on the computer then shitty shows on tv that i just watch because they make me laugh at the poor acting, So really i play this game for fun but not to much... It would be interesting if people thought about it and realised they couldn't leave this game which i know some people can't.
T0rr3nt
+54|6583|Michigan
im social, when i play i own get a few points and im done for the day.
im too busy with school and work to get caught up in a game.
usually on holiday breaks ill play alot or if its late at night and i took a nap during the day, haha
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6550|Boise, Idaho
The only reseason I play is because PC > TV and I only own BF2 I dont have any other online games.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
My name is 1927 and Im a Bf2 addict.  I havent beeen able to play since early Sept and it will be another 2 weeks before I get to play. Gutted.  Dry your eyes mate.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6548|Doncaster UK
played alot of games and get bored of them very easy but i keep coming back to BF2 so i would say that i was addicted!
zer0fus10n
+14|6518
Yeah, I guess if you compared People that don't know of the Online world like bf2 etc..And took the time the average person watchs tv and compared it to the time someone spends on bf2 i'd say it would be the same, Unless your an addict then you'd just be playing alot more then you would watch tv.. But because it's different and not as populor as tv then some would say it's an addiction but then that's just contridicting tv and saying that tv's addictive...
Delphy
+45|6591|Bristol, UK
I think I am, a bit. I play every day usually, for hours. And I get stupidly pissed off when I get a bad k/d in a round etc.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6679|Australia
This is my first online game and I can honestly  say if it wasnt for the stats system i wouldnt care.

I have found that i prefer to play the game with the people i have met playing it, if they are not on, i dont care.

But in answer I think im mildly addicted. Cause im a competitve person and like to do well and win.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Im an addict.
gameaddict
+35|6687|let op drempels
i am when i just get a new game but i play bf2 very lil right now,more CS:S zombie mod and propably star trek:legacy when it comes out *cough*geek alert*cough* .but i still have a social life but most of my friends doesnt do sports either so we just meet on a server or just go out somewhere.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
I play BF2 whenever I can at home (wife and life permitting) and then I come to work and spend as much time as possible on a forum talking about BF2. Yep, I'm a gibbering, shaking, "Where's my fix?" addict.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

i only play BF2 because TV sucks at the moment. but BF2 isnt the only game i play, nor is it my favourite.

Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault: Spearhead is my first and favourite online game.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6568|Cheshire, UK
I only got the game as there are loads of people from work that play it.... There is nothing more satisfying than killing your co-workers
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6541|Valhalla

SkoobyDu wrote:

I only got the game as there are loads of people from work that play it.... There is nothing more satisfying than killing your co-workers
Hell im still addicted to this game mainly for the same reason scoob is... One day Scoob might actually kill me aswell

Last edited by loonitic (2006-10-03 03:18:16)

SkoobyDu
+120|6568|Cheshire, UK

loonitic wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

Hell im still addicted to this game mainly for the same reason scoob is... One day Scoob might actually kill me aswell
^^^
The words from a Jet whore
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
I was, for about 6 months. Then BF2 got boring and I discovered the magical world of bittorrent.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6541|Valhalla

SkoobyDu wrote:

loonitic wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

^^^
Told ya already learn to fly then come and get me!
SkoobyDu
+120|6568|Cheshire, UK
I reiterate - spoken by a true Jet Whore https://myspace-385.vo.llnwd.net/00233/58/30/233440385_s.jpg lolz

I'm Tkin for that Jet Fool!!!!

Last edited by SkoobyDu (2006-10-03 03:49:46)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6685|In You Endo- Stoke

loonitic wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

loonitic wrote:

^^^
Told ya already learn to fly then come and get me!
LOL yep nothing better than killing your work mates! especailly loonitic and skooby,more so loonitic as he gets pissed when i kill him hahaha.

Skooby just lineback his ass.

EDIT:Yes i am an addict.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-10-03 03:48:07)

joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6605|Cheshire. UK
Hi my names Joker and Im an Alcoholic......................shit sorry wrong forum........................

One day we should all gang up on loonitic.......

Now to get the bosses to play...hmmmmm
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6541|Valhalla

joker3327 wrote:

One day we should all gang up on loonitic.......
Lol you all tried that oneday Jyden, Scoob, Cheshire, Fidel and Wursel all that happend is that I got 2 gold medals and a new best kill streak
Entertayner
+826|6577

I think some kinda workplace has invaded this thread... /kill
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Depends if you were in a jet or not,if you were then fair enough if you wern't your a lying bastard you know i can pound you ass in both ways

Ok i will shut it no,dam you IT companies!

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-10-03 04:08:51)

Entertayner
+826|6577

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Depends if you were in a jet or not,if you were then fair enough if you wern't your a lying bastard you know i can pound you ass in both ways
/ignore
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

/ignore
/Bitchslap for ignoring me you rude individual

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard