ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton: I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:
1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?
2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until they were older to discuss it with them, but now they know more about it than I did as a senior in college.
3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one involved does NOT have sex.
4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie > "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.
5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.
6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.
7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.
8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.
9. Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars--- I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more well deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned dollars than jet fuel for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.
10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society. (Not to mention the scores he pardoned while Governor of Arkansas)
11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received from your "friends."
12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight (China, silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!
13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her upcoming "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!
14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners".
However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports.
Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?
What a guy!!
If you agree that the American public must be made aware of these facts, pass this on. God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so wisely and frugally.
SINCERELY, A US Citizen
PS. Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing" the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful factual e-mail.
AND THE REST OF THE STORY
Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under the "Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan," which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies.
(Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)
If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?
WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua, New York. Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense. Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.
The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal! When she runs for President, will you vote for her?
JimmyBotswana
+82|6608|Montreal
Damn ATG you fail like no one I have ever seen fail before.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6523|Los Angeles
This calls for a series, perhaps: "Hilariously pointing out the flaws and foibles of previous Democrat presidents as a distraction awawy from the NIE, Foley, the Woodward book, and the disaster that is the Bush adminstration"

Perhaps next you can ctrl-c ctrl-v some zingers on Franklin Pierce. Or James Polk.
ATG
Banned
I'll get right on that.
Any youz clowns care to dispute any of that or is it just "my team right or wrong"

I hate Bush too and the whole fucking two party system. Justs gets annoying when he's held up as some sort of standard by you libs.

Reading the letter you would realize it is a email I received, so what?
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6694
Open letter to Bush:

Dear President Bush,

Thanks for lying your ass off, pissing of every Allie we HAD, and fucking everything up with a speed and precision like no other president before you.

*This guy is so ass backwards it makes me wish I was dyslexics.*

Flame on bitches https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/Stealth42o/fire4ql.gif

Last edited by Stealth42o (2006-10-02 22:55:26)

ATG
Banned
1st,  read the articles in these three links.
2nd, be honest; do you still stick by the mantra “Bush Lied People Died”

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110007540
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200401/pollack
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re … p?ID=23264

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-02 22:58:10)

Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6667|Camoran's Paradise
WOW..an anti-president thread NOT about Bush!!
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6523|Los Angeles

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Perhaps next you can ctrl-c ctrl-v some zingers on Franklin Pierce. Or James Polk.
I got it!

Cool Quiz! wrote:

Only P.O.T.U.S. who did not once change his Cabinet at all during his four years in office:
Franklin Pierce.
Typical Dem! Can you imagine - never changing his Cabinet? ROFLMAO

Check out this hippie. Hey Franklin Pierce, Lionel Richie just called, he wants his Jheri curl back! Get a comb you lib!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Franklin_Pierce.jpg/180px-Franklin_Pierce.jpg

Oh and Arsenio Hall called, he wants his high top fade back!

https://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:X9hUBUeh9NK7rM:https://www.memoriallibrary.com/CO/1898DenverPB/pics/pbrd0070.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

Let's see...so people can rag on former Republican presidents, but anyone who brings up the various flaws of Democratic ones are just dwelling in the past? Makes sense, considering all the double-standards present in this two-party system.

Stealth42o wrote:

Open letter to Bush:

Dear President Bush,

Thanks for lying your ass off, pissing of every Allie we HAD, and fucking everything up with a speed and precision like no other president before you.

*This guy is so ass backwards it makes me wish I was dyslexics.*

Flame on bitches http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/ … ire4ql.gif
I will never rest until you all are aware that the 'ie' in the underlined part of the upper quote is only used in the plural form of ally, i.e., allies.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-03 00:50:58)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6787|Dallas
Nevermind.  You rock ATG.  +5
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738
I never seen ATG fail like this...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
T0rr3nt
+54|6599|Michigan
"P.O.T.U.S. faux pas:
Pres. George Bush gave Chinese Premier Li Peng a gift pair of cowboy boots. One boot displayed the Chinese flag, the other, the Stars and Stripes. In Asia, the sole of the foot is considered the lowliest, dirtiest part of the body, so mixing flags and shoes was viewed as an act of exceedingly poor taste."

lolz
Reciprocity
+721|6603|the dank(super) side of Oregon
and thank you, neocon, for congressman who fuck 16 year old boys.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6650|IRELAND

. Its time Americans stopped blindly looking to the past and blaming the ex president who was the most popular American president for decades while blindly following and believing all the bullshit Bush & his propaganda machine spew out. Don't get me wrong, Clinton was a warmonger too, but against Bush, he's a puppy dog.
Clinton is intelligent enough for the people of other countries to give him some respect. He genuinely tried to helped out and fulfilled his reluctant role as leader of the worlds police force. Bush on the other hand freely admits hes leader of the worlds police force, but then acts like a brainless thug, ala bull in a china shop
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

Reciprocity wrote:

and thank you, neocon, for congressman who fuck 16 year old boys.
I don't mean to dig, but isn't tacking pedophilia onto all conservatives the same as me comparing all Democrats to this guy? Or comparing all Democrats to the ones who want to release a surplus of sex preds into my city, which has a high-concentration of residential zones?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-03 01:45:50)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

T0rr3nt wrote:

"P.O.T.U.S. faux pas:
Pres. George Bush gave Chinese Premier Li Peng a gift pair of cowboy boots. One boot displayed the Chinese flag, the other, the Stars and Stripes. In Asia, the sole of the foot is considered the lowliest, dirtiest part of the body, so mixing flags and shoes was viewed as an act of exceedingly poor taste."

lolz
No. Foot is not considered the dirtiest part of body in Asia, and didn't china have a cultural revolution?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ssandstorm
+73|6757|Perth, Western Australia
if u can find 14 negatives on bill clinton im sure u could find 140 on george bush without even having to put much effort in
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6551|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

ATG wrote:

I'll get right on that.
Any youz clowns care to dispute any of that or is it just "my team right or wrong"

I hate Bush too and the whole fucking two party system. Justs gets annoying when he's held up as some sort of standard by you libs.

Reading the letter you would realize it is a email I received, so what?
Anyone whos claims to be liberal but holds Clinton as "some sort of standard" is not a liberal.

Please try again. The Democratics and the Republicans are the same shit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
Fail
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6707|United States of America

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

This calls for a series, perhaps: "Hilariously pointing out the flaws and foibles of previous Democrat presidents as a distraction awawy from the NIE, Foley, the Woodward book, and the disaster that is the Bush adminstration"

However, is this current situation not pointing out the flaws of the Bush administration to distract from the scandal-ridden tenure of Clinton? Going in, you thought "Wow, that was a bad presidency. How can someone do worse?" --BAM!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6604|SE London

ATG wrote:

2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until they were older to discuss it with them, but now they know more about it than I did as a senior in college.
That's one US citizen who must have had a dull time in college. No wonder he's a neo-con, must be all that bitterness.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

Bertster7 wrote:

ATG wrote:

That's one US citizen who must have had a dull time in college. No wonder he's a neo-con, must be all that bitterness.
Sarcasm is so lost on the mindless masses of the internet...but as to your rebuttal, is oral sex the only activity synonymous to having a 'good time' in college? That's rather narrow-minded.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-03 05:37:02)

ATG
Banned

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I never seen ATG fail like this...
Thats because you haven't been paying attention...
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6604|SE London

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Sarcasm is so lost on the mindless masses of the internet...but as to your rebuttal, is oral sex the only activity synonymous to having a 'good time' in college? That's rather narrow-minded.
It's a damn good factor.

I was really refering more to that level of naiveity at that age. Which, to me, indicates a sheltered level of existence that would certainly detract from any fun at college.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

Bertster7 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

It's a damn good factor.

I was really refering more to that level of naiveity at that age. Which, to me, indicates a sheltered level of existence that would certainly detract from any fun at college.
Yeah, well...

But I went to LAN parties for college fun, and as far as I know haven't gotten any STD's.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-03 08:47:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard