RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6744|Here
I am trying to find out how to update the "My Leaderboard" age or the individual stats page for a player.  I can view players repeatedly and refresh my leaderboard, but the leaderboard or stats never update.  They have all been stuck for 20 hrs for some players and 16 hrs for the others.  I have tried to manually input their PID and name in the Get Stats form, refreshed the Leaderboard, and refreshed the player page, but nothing seems to update them.  Any ideas?
midgetspy
+3|6819
Are you sure they're not just in the queue?

Nic
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6805|englewood FL.
well wen i started using fire fox i jus opened IE and looked at all there pages, copy/pasted all the pid's in the "NEW" leader board and its been great ever since..there was a few of those 20 hour ones too, but alls good now.
so in short if u have internet explorer. get fire fox.
if u have fire fox i would start wit making a new leader board, and go from there..hope this helped

one more thing, do they all play..or have they played recently?

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-11-15 15:08:54)

RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6744|Here
Thanks for the replies. 

It never said I was put in a Queue, and for some reason my stats or anyone in my leaderboard would not update regardless of how many times I visited or would manually go to their stats in the Get stats form.  This has never happened to me before so I was just trying to see if this was happening to anyone else.

US|dirtysouth, I will try that.  I only use Firefox, but I will clear my cookies and create a new Leaderboard.  Yes, some of the players have played within the last 10 hours, but nothing would update their stats here even though they would update on other sites.

Might have just been a hiccup because normally all the ages on My Leaderboard get updated within about 15 minutes after I open it, sometimes as fast as a refresh, but for whatever reason half of the players are now at 17 hours, and others at 21 hours.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

What is the link to your leader board?

(Go to the page, and hit "Get Leader Board", copy & paste the URL from the resultant page.)
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6744|Here
It has updated now, but how long should you have to wait for it to actually update?

This is what I have found out from trial and error.  The graphs do not actually update for the current day until after an update occurs after 6:10pm EST.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Average update time is probably something like 30 minutes or significantly less.

Graphs, like global ranking, only update once every 24 hours upon user request.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard