Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6558|San Diego, CA, USA
Don't get me wrong here, but why do Muslums say they are not a religion of violence if they use violence to protest that are not violent?

Muslums accross the world are calling for the Pope to be killed...do we see Christians rioting or killing their leaders?

Seems to me that Muslums need a Reformation to moderate their religion.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON

Harmor wrote:

Don't get me wrong here, but why do Muslums say they are not a religion of violence if they use violence to protest that are not violent?

Muslums accross the world are calling for the Pope to be killed...do we see Christians rioting or killing their leaders?

Same with the Christians... 1000 years ago.  Crusades = over 40 million people got owned.

This World Trade Center crap is blown out of proportion, only 3000 killed.  I don't see anyone complaining about the 40 million killed.
Alpha as fuck.
Master*
Banned
+416|6505|United States
see what they did to our american? http://imgserv.ya.com/galerias2.ya.com/ … cbaai3.jpg
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker

Nyte wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Same with the Christians... 1000 years ago.  Crusades = over 40 million people got owned.

This World Trade Center crap is blown out of proportion, only 3000 killed.  I don't see anyone complaining about the 40 million killed.
Try again.  We're talking in modern times, not 1,000 years ago.  Christians do not call for the death of people who rip their religion.  Many in Islam do and go even further in calling for the death of those who will not convert to Islam.  Islam has not moderated except for a small segment in westernized areas and is stuck in the mindset of 1,000 years ago.  No, no, no!  You can't kill people who rip on your religion or won't convert!  It's not how we do things now!

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-10-01 21:00:02)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York

Nyte wrote:

Harmor wrote:

HEY PHYCO, You said it yourself  1000 YEARS ago. Holy braindead. Does the Phrase "that was then, this is now" ring any bells? 

When the shit is laid at YOUR countries doorstep Your tune will change pretty damn quick. Blown out of proportion my ass.
PRiMACORD
+190|6635|Home of the Escalade Herds

Harmor wrote:

Muslums accross the world are calling for the Pope to be killed...
You are just a victim of the media. I assure you, 1.5 billion Muslims are not raising hell because of what the Pope said.

For the record, the Pope is a dumbass for saying what he said. Why the fuck would you poke a religion that has a decent sized extremist population knowing full well they would overreact and raise hell. Would you prod a lion? (yes the extremists are insane and should be terminated, i'm not excusing them, i'm placing responsibility on whats suppose to be the more intelligent party)
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6597|sWEEDen
Am i wrong but hasn´t president Bush said "May god be with us" quite many times for making his war moraly right? Sounds kinda religious too me. And for that shit laid on the doorstep.....well....the U.S has been laying shit at other countries doorsteps for a long time,i guess many of thoose countries already know that kinda fear and horror. You reap what you sow,i think it´s called "blowback" in the military.

btw...all muslims aren´t terrorists....kinda like all christian countries doesn´t support the modern age american crusade,but i bet all the militaristic muslims think all christians are the tool of the devil,just like you ppl seem to beleive all muslims are. Ever heard of an empire called "the Roman empire" ? For the standard of living they wanted to have they had to invade and rob other nations....you guys see any similarity?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

PRiMACORD wrote:

Harmor wrote:

You are just a victim of the media. I assure you, 1.5 billion Muslims are not raising hell because of what the Pope said.

For the record, the Pope is a dumbass for saying what he said. Why the fuck would you poke a religion that has a decent sized extremist population knowing full well they would overreact and raise hell. Would you prod a lion? (yes the extremists are insane and should be terminated, i'm not excusing them, i'm placing responsibility on whats suppose to be the more intelligent party)
Maybe the Pope was trying to point out that insaneislamofacist have been starting shit for centuries.

He was foolish to think these people have reasoning skills.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6719|Wilmington, DE, US

ATG wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Maybe the Pope was trying to point out that insaneislamofacist have been starting shit for centuries.

ATG, I know you're better than using the term "Islamofacist." And I know you know it's just not the Muslims starting shit either.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON

Stingray24 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Try again.  We're talking in modern times, not 1,000 years ago.  Christians do not call for the death of people who rip their religion.  Many in Islam do and go even further in calling for the death of those who will not convert to Islam.  Islam has not moderated except for a small segment in westernized areas and is stuck in the mindset of 1,000 years ago.  No, no, no!  You can't kill people who rip on your religion or won't convert!  It's not how we do things now!
Too bad Bible says so, "You will not worship any other Gods".

Quran says "Respect all men of the book" (ie. All religion followers).

Victims of the media.
Alpha as fuck.
PRiMACORD

ATG wrote:

He was trying to prove a point? He's the head of Catholicism, a religion that promotes peace, why would he want to provoke violence to prove a point??? That makes no sense unless he really is the emperor.

https://www.lrsehosting.com/vlad/pope-emperor.jpg

Couldn't resist

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-10-01 23:28:34)

d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6523|Kickapoo
Too bad Bible says so, "You will not worship any other Gods".

Quran says "Respect all men of the book" (ie. All religion followers).

"........you shall have no other gods before me"  You are 100% correct, no Christian shall worship or put another god before the Lord.  But that dosen't mean that Christians don't respect, other humans no matter their religion. 
I don't know much about the Quran but I would tend to believe that your quote dosen't pertain to other people ( religion followers) as much as it does figures in the Quran.    I would have to see some more concrete evidence to be swayed by that arguement.
PRiMACORD

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

I don't know much about the Quran but I would tend to believe that your quote dosen't pertain to other people ( religion followers) as much as it does figures in the Quran.    I would have to see some more concrete evidence to be swayed by that arguement.
I dunno, i've met a lot of Muslims in my time, all i've came out with is more friends for the most part. Of course they are the muslim extremists but they only account for a tiny percent of the total Muslim population.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6719|Germany

Harmor wrote:

Short answer : Most of the countries, which have a high percentage of islamic followers are very poor, so their leaders use the pope thing to distract people from the miserable conditions in their own country.
That has really nothing to do with a certain religion, it just a (smart ?) way to perform politics.

Religion is a powerful tool in the right political hands, it´s just a coincidence that is islam right now.

And the Islam is indeed a very peaceful religion, if you take a deeper look inside. I was raised in a mostly islamic dominated country (Indonesia), and most of the people over there are more friendly than the people I have to deal with in Europe on a every day base, for example.
James-m
+28|6559|England

PRiMACORD wrote:

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

I dunno, i've met a lot of Muslims in my time, all i've came out with is more friends for the most part. Of course they are the muslim extremists but they only account for a tiny percent of the total Muslim population.
hey dude, not bein funny here, but pictures ive seen on british news..... muslims calling the british home office, the terrorist office.... i found that quite ironic
James-m
+28|6559|England
i wont even get on a plane no more... if i was walking into the check-in area, and saw 4-6 muslims with little luggage, i wouldnt get on it, thats the picture thats been painted by the radical so called extremist muslims........ they probably aint all that bad, but thats what the minority you speak of, have made me think about them all. their own fault
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

Harmor wrote:

Muslums across the world are calling for the Pope to be killed...do we see Christians rioting or killing their leaders?

Its the same question over and over again FFS!!!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU PPL GOING TO REALIZE ITS A MINORITY YOU SEE PLASTERED ACROSS YOUR RIGHT WING TV SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just sick of this same shit being thrown up time and time again. Muslims are evil, look at them on TV and in the papers they are all out to get us............ open your mind!!! Can you not see the hype you are being feed? Are you so ppl so immersed in the media, celebrity fueled bullshit society we live in. Should all of Christians be named evil because of the KKK's fundamentalist Christian views? Or say because a Christian end timer zealot leads his predominately Christian army into Muslim area on a pack of lies to steel their natural resources?? You obviously are well enlightened and instructed on the peaceful ways of Islam as I can see by your spelling of Muslums??
"Muslims across the world are calling for the Pope to be killed" A minority of Muslim across the world.
...do we see Christians rioting or killing their leaders?" If the Iranian Islamic army invaded the USA to remove WMD's (Weapons of mass distraction---the media) would the Christians sit and take it without protest??
PRiMACORD

James-m wrote:

i wont even get on a plane no more... if i was walking into the check-in area, and saw 4-6 muslims with little luggage, i wouldnt get on it, thats the picture thats been painted by the radical so called extremist muslims........
Thats actually the picture painted by your own ignorance James.

Take a minute, think about how many flights there are in a day and how many get hijacked and flown into buildings.

You'll soon find you have more to better chances of being nailed by an asteroid. People who are scared of flying because of terrorists are just plain stupid, no excuses.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6741|Uhh... erm...

Harmor wrote:

That's because the violently protesting Muslims are stupid. But hey, you're not that high up on the intellectual ladder yourself. 'Muslums'?

For the record, I'm a Muslim. I'm receiving an education. Thus, I don't have packs of C4 strapped to my body (BF2 doesn't count) and I don't have any plans to bomb the White House.

Regarding the Muslims in the Middle East, I think it has something to do with their pride for their heritage. Direct descendants of Saidina Umar, maybe. So maybe they're not fighting for their religion, but their ancestry. Or something. I don't know, I'm not an Arab.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Am i wrong but hasn´t president Bush said "May god be with us" quite many times for making his war moraly right? Sounds kinda religious too me. And for that shit laid on the doorstep.....well....the U.S has been laying shit at other countries doorsteps for a long time,i guess many of thoose countries already know that kinda fear and horror. You reap what you sow,i think it´s called "blowback" in the military.

btw...all muslims aren´t terrorists....kinda like all christian countries doesn´t support the modern age american crusade,but i bet all the militaristic muslims think all christians are the tool of the devil,just like you ppl seem to beleive all muslims are. Ever heard of an empire called "the Roman empire" ? For the standard of living they wanted to have they had to invade and rob other nations....you guys see any similarity?
Only similarity i see is that we have enough of our own OIL, But we dont have the refineries to bring it to the state where we can make it into Gas, and other fuels. Our refineries were closed back in the 60's and 70's because the treehuggers said it gave off to much polution. We have to Ship out our Product(Not Crude, because what comes out of the ground isnt even crude yet) to be refined, then have it shipped back to our refineries to make fuel. IF with todays Tech, we were to build even 4 refineries with low emissions, we wouldnt NEED the midle east nor Venezeuala. We only GET 10% of our actual OIL from outside the US, so Invadeing for our lifestyle is a crock.

As for the God refference, Atleast were not in the streets dragging dead bodies crying and chanting Gods name and lighting flags and bodies onfire again in gods name.
James-m
+28|6559|England

PRiMACORD wrote:

James-m wrote:

i wont even get on a plane no more... if i was walking into the check-in area, and saw 4-6 muslims with little luggage, i wouldnt get on it, thats the picture thats been painted by the radical so called extremist muslims........
Thats actually the picture painted by your own ignorance James.

Take a minute, think about how many flights there are in a day and how many get hijacked and flown into buildings.

You'll soon find you have more to better chances of being nailed by an asteroid. People who are scared of flying because of terrorists are just plain stupid, no excuses.
dont get angry at  me, im allowed my views. these people use religion as an excuse to bomb people. you cant tell me what i can and cant think... you may call it ignorance, i would call it common sense. we just have different views ok?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
Is it a deja vu or the same topics appear once and again here?
People, you must understand this:
Some extremists are Muslims
Not all extremists are Muslims
Not all Muslims are extremists (in fact is a small part of them)
Not all Christians are good people
Not all Jews are good people
James-m
+28|6559|England
were all allowed different views. the trouble is, i get arrested now for this racism bullshit. its almost like im not allowed to hate the people who bombed my country, and the usa. it must be the left wing community who call me a muslim hater....
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

James-m wrote:

were all allowed different views. the trouble is, i get arrested now for this racism bullshit. its almost like im not allowed to hate the people who bombed my country, and the usa. it must be the left wing community who call me a muslim hater....
My country was also bombed by Muslims extremists but I don't hate all Muslims.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6741|Uhh... erm...

James-m wrote:

Hello there, I'm a Muslim. Hating me yet?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard