will180
Power Lurker
+27|6708|Jacksonville, Florida
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,216898,00.html

110 shots and only 68 hit? Thats pathetic.
CackNBallz
+45|6784|Toronto, Canada
They should have hit him 69 times so there would be better jokes.
motherdear
+25|6692|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
that's a lot of lead for one man you know, only 1-2 shoots to the chest are needed to kill a person you know, the S.W.A.T must have been really pissed or he just shot at them and they shot back but if they hit him 68 times then i think they shot at him after he was dead. i just think that 68 hit's before he dies sounds a bit fishy.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6690

Seems like slight over kill, but it also seems like SWAT people are crap shots.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6757
"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said. "We were not going to take any chance of him shooting back."
^^^^^
Thats awesome...

he killed a father of 2 and shot an injured a deputy...  justice served...

my thoughts
and prayers go to the families of the officers... 

just be glad they werent shooting with the BF2 cone of fire
or he probably would have got away... lol

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2006-10-01 14:31:18)

Love is the answer
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6687
68 times is insane, they could of basically put a bulllet whole in every place on his body
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6597|Kent, UK
i'd love to see the state of the area with main concentration of the bullets hit.
will180
Power Lurker
+27|6708|Jacksonville, Florida

motherdear wrote:

i just think that 68 hit's before he dies sounds a bit fishy.
No, they kept shooting after he hit the ground.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6481|A drop house
He must of looked like a block of Swiss cheese after that.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6719|Middle of nowhere
how is 68 out of 110 pathetic? that's like, 2 out of 3

that seems pretty good to me, but then again, i'm not a gun guru
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6534|Maine
You shoot till the target is down then a few extra.  If you have a fully armed team each guy may fire 15 to 20 rounds.  Eat it.  Lead that is.

Last edited by lt2tanks (2006-10-01 14:36:56)

OMEGA-KITTEN
+2|6558

genius_man16 wrote:

We arent talking about battlefield
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686
Freeland's death ended a nearly 24-hour manhunt that forced schools to lock down and families to stay indoors as about 500 officers scoured the woods.

500 vs 1 lol its not like he had a nuclear bomb lol
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6570|Global Command
Don't forget, cops are trained killers, and when they shoot, they shoot to kill 98% of the time.

Judge, jury and executioners.
(edit)
In this case, it was justified, but 68 times? Nine cops emptying full clips?
Typical

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-01 14:41:46)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6674|USA
Owned?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6719|Middle of nowhere

OMEGA-KITTEN wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

We arent talking about battlefield
i know, but still, 66% seems pretty good in real life... unless it's not?
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6674|Sin City

ATG wrote:

Don't forget, cops are trained killers, and when they shoot, they shoot to kill 98% of the time.

(edit)
Typical
You couldn't be more wrong. I am a cop in Las Vegas, and you guys have NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about. Trained killers? We shoot to kill 98% of the time? You watch to many movies. We shoot to STOP AND INCAPACITATE, and when the threat is gone, we stop. Period. If that means we shoot someone 1X, they go down and live then that's the way it is. And let me ask you, have you ever tried to shoot a gun accurately outside of BF2? It's not as easy as you think. Add the stress of just having another cop killed by this asshole, and the fact that he is raising a gun at you and you are not going to hit your intended target every time. ATG I bet you wouldn't be bitching about the Police shooting that turd if he just raped and killed a family member of yours.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6592
If im not mistaken he was under a pile of leaves and held out his hand and it had a gun in it and they basically had the reason they were lookin for to totally ass rape this guy and they did and he probably deserved it.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6674|USA
guys, unless you have actually shot a real gun. dont talk about hits VS misses. its hard to shoot, especially at high rate of fire. so stfu if you havent shot a gun. i have. its hard to hit anyhting farther than 200 feet without aiming carefully and bringing gun to cheek!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6570|Global Command

D6717C wrote:

ATG wrote:

(edit)
Typical
You couldn't be more wrong. I am a cop in Las Vegas, and you guys have NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about. Trained killers? We shoot to kill 98% of the time? You watch to many movies. We shoot to STOP AND INCAPACITATE, and when the threat is gone, we stop. Period. If that means we shoot someone 1X, they go down and live then that's the way it is. And let me ask you, have you ever tried to shoot a gun accurately outside of BF2? It's not as easy as you think. Add the stress of just having another cop killed by this asshole, and the fact that he is raising a gun at you and you are not going to hit your intended target every time. ATG I bet you wouldn't be bitching about the Police shooting that turd if he just raped and killed a family member of yours.
Then what the fuck is the point of a court system? Too often police seem to think they are doing the right thing by saving the tax payer money and wasting the guy.
    Go ahead, explain the need to shoot somebody 68 times. As the article said, the only reason they didn't shoot more is because they had empty guns.

Yes, I have guns, and have practiced combat, on the move shooting. It is very hard. I'm a crack shot with either pistol or rifle.
     I believe I said that shooting was justified. But shooting 110 bullets at a person is professional murder.
     30 rounds? yeah I can see it. 68 bullet holes? Disgusting. Almost as bad as the criminals crime.

Too many times in Southern California bag ladies and crazed teenage girls wielding pocket knives go down in a grotesqe hail of gunfire.
     As far as your training in LV, I grant that I don't know much. As far as LV police the main gripe I have is the insane marijuanna laws. Sin city; walk down the street swilling hard liquor and order a whore from the yellow pages, no problem . Get caught smoking a joint, instant phellony. STUPID morally bankrupt government assholes and their toys. ( I mean the guys who make policy, not police officers.)

I've said my piece on this thread. I'm done here.
     You may pm me if you wish and we'll take the battle there.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-01 15:19:45)

PRiMACORD
+190|6666|Home of the Escalade Herds

ATG wrote:

D6717C wrote:

ATG wrote:

(edit)
Typical
Then what the fuck is the point of a court system? Too often police seem to think they are doing the right thing by saving the tax payer money and wasting the guy.
    Go ahead, explain the need to shoot somebody 68 times. As the article said, the only reason they didn't shoot more is because they had empty guns.

Yes, I have guns, and have practiced combat, on the move shooting. It is very hard. I'm a crack shot with either pistol or rifle.
     I believe I said that shooting was justified. But shooting 110 bullets at a person is professional murder.
     30 rounds? yeah I can see it. 68 bullet holes? Disgusting. Almost as bad as the criminals crime.

Too many times in Southern California bag ladies and crazed teenage girls wielding pocket knives go down in a grotesqe hail of gunfire.
     As far as your training in LV, I grant that I don't know much. As far as LV police the main gripe I have is the insane marijuanna laws. Sin city; walk down the street swilling hard liquor and order a whore from the yellow pages, no problem . Get caught smoking a joint, instant phellony. STUPID morally bankrupt government assholes and their toys. ( I mean the guys who make policy, not police officers.)

Damn straight ATG.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6523
omg man they want all out on his ass imagine how the condition of his body jeez man
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6671|Washington, DC

I wish I was the support guy with the SWAT team. And if this was indeed the man who killed the deputy, then good riddance. Burn his body in a fireplace for all I care.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6603|British Columbia, Canada
I bet they all spray and pray'd, and then once they killed him continued to T-bag him and shot him..
Reciprocity
+721|6621|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ATG wrote:

D6717C wrote:

ATG wrote:

(edit)
Typical

prostitution is illegal within the city of Las Vegas.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard