CrimsonSavior
+0|6751
BF2S.com says my stats are normal and such, but logging into BF today everything was very laggy and my stats were completed erased, from what I can tell. Only saw the main screen, but I was a private again. Anyone else having problems? Are my stats gone for good?
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6760|Netherlands
i had that problem to on the bfhq but i yust looked on bf2s and stats where yust normal
CrimsonSavior
+0|6751
But what about in-game? Did they ever come back? I don't want to be seen as a lowly newb.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6782|Atlanta, GA USA
I have had that happen to me on a server before.  Logged in and it thought I was a private.  It kept awarding me badges I already had.  I just left the server.  Never saw any lasting affects.
CrimsonSavior
+0|6751
Oh sweet, thanks. Just freaked out for a second.
kripp
+42|6752|Florida (305)
My stats got reset too. Hope they come back
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6804|Canberra, Australia

CrimsonSavior wrote:

But what about in-game? Did they ever come back? I don't want to be seen as a lowly newb.
Why is being new to a game make you lowly?

Do you have less respect for a new person?
I prefer to respect a person for their skill, not their Rank.
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Did you guys read the last EA statement about BFHQ reseting for 4 hours between 12 and 4? And that people would experince problems with stats, and also they mention that every monday the same thing will happen since they are going to implement the new stat system for SF into the stat server.

That is probably why!

Cheers
Bloody Sky
+2|6855|Texas
"Community Update - 11.14.05

This update is to inform you that there will be extended downtime tonight while performing a maintenance upgrade on BFHQ. In order to prepare for the launch of Battlefield 2: Special Forces, our weekly maintenance window is being extending this evening. Downtime for BFHQ will be from 12AM to 4AM PT. During this time you will not be able to login to play the game. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience and hope you understand."

Wow, I was playing tonight from about 8:00PM to just about little less than 30 minutes ago (I'll say about 11:48PM).
I guess I logged off at the right time.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6852|Missoula, MT
So that's where you went, I was going to join your server and then you were gone.  Guess I logged on at the wrong time! 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard