Ryker
+13|6510
From what i could see this hasnt been done. I did search by the way

Everyones had a round where you either destroy the other team, do something ultra brave or you and your team simply get locked down into a huge fight. So lets here 'em all!

My finest was probably on Wake Island (it was a round with my clan and we had to act like the millitary would). I was USMC and we'd moved up the North point and captured the Airfield. Nobody was using vehicles and we were moving down the little strip from the Airfield to the North BAse and the PLA were mvoing from the Base to the Airfield and both sides were going to clash in the middle (32 a side this was).

One of our snipers spotted them so told us so we fanned out. Then I had a clever idea, if I have 2 snipers on the hills either side and sit in the middle nading the hell out of the PLA and blasting them with my PKM whilst the rest of my team flank them we could destroy them. So we did it. The snipers started making the PLA get close to each other by shooting the side people whilst I naded and shot them. Soon the snipers died but amazingly i stayed alive just long enough for my team to flank them but as the battle raged a guy legged it at me and killed me . Throughout this I'd been on about 6 medi packs so i took some hits but didnt die.

I thought it was pretty amazing and most of my team congratulated me with being able to be so "lucky" (although I prefer "being so skillful").

Anyway, thats mine, whats yours?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
beating C-shot's KDR in a match against Code7 players, with 33 kills to 10 deaths using M16's.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6517
one time i fired my gun and actually killed someone i was like WTF
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

l337
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ryker
+13|6510

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

lol, i wish that would happen to my.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6517

Ryker wrote:

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

lol, i wish that would happen to my.
lol totaly amazed me i killed someone, well theres a 1st for everything

jks
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6588|MANCHESTERRR
Gettin to play with some of the best players in the world on Kimmys server. BabySpinach, TMo <--- Mediocre at best Stryyker and a guy called [C4] Ghost
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655
5 dudes against me.. all noobs..i pressed crouch over and over again and owned their asses.. Got 3 of them with my knife
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6597|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
LEIK one TIME I gotz inm T3yh Mi27 on teh shrqi and i go 105 wif 1 def
Entertayner
+826|6576

60/2 on jala IO as sniper
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6655

BabySpinach wrote:

LEIK one TIME I gotz inm T3yh Mi27 on teh shrqi and i go 105 wif 1 def
13337 SUACE LEETS MAKE A BARBIE-Q
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6536|Boston, MA
I just enjoy whenever I kill a whole squad of clan members by myself. Now that is just awesome!
pt_22
+9|6499

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

60/2 on jala IO as sniper
im impressed! and i seen one of your vids, so i belive it too. +1
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6476|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Once somebody fired a smoke grenade and i accidentley clicked fire ito the smoke and i killed somebody. I was like fair enough.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6480|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
it was today i think, on jalalabad, my team was all low ranked people and me being a colonel i stuck with these, and i led a squad of fought back against the high ranked people (generals, leautenants and colonels mostly), and i more than doubled the 2nd player on my team with 104 points and took overall gold, if it wasnt for me, my team would be been crushed, we still lost but not by much
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6690|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
today on kark i totaly pwnd arnus but thats cuz i was playing at my friends house and hes got a uber 1337  compy so yea if it was mine i would lagged out and died like usall
Marinejuana
local
+415|6591|Seattle
I am not a jet whore at all so this was especially fun. I was playing on a Wake server yesterday, just owning everything in the J-10. My guns were clearing flags of infantry and pounding AA, I bombed every piece of armor spotted, and the sky was simply off limits for their jets and helos including multiple F-18s.  F-18s, of course, because the rest of my team was holding flags abysmally. I was lucky to have a couple good ground pounders making the airstrip occasionally available for resupply, but we were constantly down flags. With the tickets at 35 - 15 in our favor, we were capped out--team dead--with me still up in the J-10. My score was like 30 k - 2 d yet I hadn't died for probably 20 minutes. I knew that if I just balied over a flag and capped they would lose overall despite their victory with the flags and it was going to be simple because I am better on the ground than in a jet anyway. So I proceed to take out their F-18 with my guns (I'm out of missiles by now),   and then, feeling like a hero because I usually suck in the jet but am completely dominating, I bail over the beach for the capture and win.  At this moment I am kicked from the server. Anger ensues.

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/kyleomalley/cantkillmeinjet.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

I just had a wicked round. 132 points, I was only in the apc/tank for 5 mins or so. The rest was all infantry (i was pwning everyone with the RPK)

around 40 kills, 40 or so team points, and only about 28 deaths.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-10-01 14:04:07)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6491|England
I pwn everyone i meet ingame so eat that!
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6685
my bests games is when it say there is a problem with your connection

beleave it or not its still happening to this day in that last 4 nights in a row
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6638|USA
single handedly capped everyflag on wake as USMC....won the game
Skexis
+6|6464
A friend and I were playing on Oman, as MEC, and the sides were even, but there weren't many total people (no more than 24) on a 64 person map. So, we were pretty much getting our asses handed to us at the time, couldn't keep flags, and had all pretty much resigned ourselves to losing, because the tickets were stacked against us 250 to 60. About that time, though, something happened, and out of the blue, everybody on the team just seemed to click. The commander was spotting, people were following orders, and we chased US back out to the carrier.

All of a sudden it was an even match. We were raping every chopper that crossed our line of sight, but planes were still getting bombing kills in, so we were still losing some tickets, just not nearly as fast as before.

We lost, 1-0. It was so close you could practically see the sparks fly off as they squeezed it out. There was a chorus of GG's all around, even though it was clear that we had pretty much owned them in the last 10 minutes of the game. Great fun, though.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6540|Edmonton Alberta
i once threw a grenade and it hit the guy in the head killed him instantly without even blowing up
senor_fulff
+25|6765|Yorkshire, UK.
As a sniper on wake had 2 squads sent after me to hunt me down. they got me eventually but not till i had taken half of one squad out with rifle, and all 6 members of the other with using every weapon i had. and i mean every weapon. even knifed the last 2. felt like rambo.
Jzus369
+8|6463
I was playing on kubra as an mec sniper with a M95 watching over the first capable base down fron the USMC non cap, just lying on the ground next to the bridge picking off people as they ran about. i obviously hadnt been paying close enuff attention because all of a sudden the attack chopper raised up in front of me. at first i didnt realize what it was as i was on my scope but when i zoomed out i bricked it seeing the chopper about to bare down on me, i guess more by accident or instinct i just pulled up the rifle and fired without aiming, took the pilot straight through the head! what was even better was the fact that as it was pulling forward it sort of flipped right over me as i tracked it and it crashed into a USMC tank that was coming up behind me!!

1 shot 4 kills, that was truely amazing i wish i couldve said it was skill

Last edited by Jzus369 (2006-10-01 14:56:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard