encoded_evil
+1|6707|Gent
hi all

is baserape allowed in clanwars?

thanx
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6629|England
check the rules in TWL CAL AND CB dont ask here because it doesnt run a league/ladder or a cup .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6629|England
encoded_evil
+1|6707|Gent
thx

but I couldnt find the answer

Last edited by encoded_evil (2006-10-01 06:25:25)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6679|Washington, DC

I would be surprised if it isn't allowed in CAL or TWL.
kn0ckahh
+98|6787|netherlands, sweet lake city
lol you can rape away
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6822|California, US
in cal 8v8 i wouldnt say its base raping most the time they go for a cap out, but on 12v12 there is camping the jets and helis alot but its just part of the game
R Dub
+2|6603
Base Raping, or as we like to call Flag Cap Assist, is allowed. The only thing not allowed in match play is cheating (hacks, exploits, etc.). Other than that its anything goes
Icleos
+101|6791
This rule is NOT even considered illegal in the BF2 EULA/ROA.
You need to understand that it is an implied rule to fellow players about sportsmanship.
No baserapping can only be enforced buy the person/group who runs the server.

From my competitive experience in 8v8 CAL MAIN/OPEN and TWL, baseraping is allowed.
There is no reason why baseraping wouldn't be allowed in matchplay.  Anyone from those leagues can tell you that.

As for the public I respect no baseraping but I am not going to enforce it.  I have been kicked from many servers from strategically placing artillery when the Helicopters or Jets spawn.  Some consider that baseraping and give me the boot.  I understand what they are saying but that is the kind of server that is not for me.   I only play on servers that allow competitive play.  That is how you become better in matches.  Play with no unlocks and take advantage in every way.

Last edited by Icleos (2006-10-01 10:48:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard