Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699

nitro92 wrote:

i got the full version of rar from a warez site dunno if i can post links here but y do u wanna take away sounds
you just keep digging the hole deeper dont ya...
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836

nitro92 wrote:

i got the full version of rar from a warez site dunno if i can post links here but y do u wanna take away sounds
Just us 7-Zip.  It's free and does rar files and a couple of other types.

Since it's free, you don't have to pirate anything and screw some programmer out of his/her paycheck.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6694|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
hahahaha enemy wheelbarrow spotted LMFAO.....!
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6711|Norway
Great guide!

Does anybody know if the "Welcome Commander" voice is to be found anywhere?

Thanks
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6694|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
and does anyone know where the "welcome to duty" one is
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699
I think the welcome to duty voice is part of the intro movie. I could be wrong.
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6754|Columbus, Indiana
I can't seem to find the female voice that says "Welcome Commander"
does anyone know where that sound is ?
Stenchorz
+6|6678
Anyone know how to turn off all ingame voice overs?  Not the VOIP or the voice over setting in the options.  I have all of them turned off but still dont want to hear nub commanders or boat spotters.  Any idea?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Skruples wrote:

I think the welcome to duty voice is part of the intro movie. I could be wrong.
its not, its the welcome_menu file
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ongelmalapsi
+0|6643
Hey. If u wanna get the Welcome to duty, just set your sound card to record the "What-u-hear".
On my soundcard it's called stereo mix, this might vary depending on your card.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the sounds without getting the "You are using modified content error"?
I tried to change the win music to my Finland's national anthem but every time a map is loaded, i get the same lame error.
dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY

ongelmalapsi wrote:

Hey. If u wanna get the Welcome to duty, just set your sound card to record the "What-u-hear".
On my soundcard it's called stereo mix, this might vary depending on your card.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the sounds without getting the "You are using modified content error"?
I tried to change the win music to my Finland's national anthem but every time a map is loaded, i get the same lame error.
Can your anthem file name and extention to the same name and extention of the file you want to replace.

Stenchorz  wrote:

Anyone know how to turn off all ingame voice overs?  Not the VOIP or the voice over setting in the options.  I have all of them turned off but still dont want to hear nub commanders or boat spotters.  Any idea?
Have you tried changing the setting in the Audio tab?  I do not know if they have any thing for the voices that you are speaking about, but I know that you can turn the music and effects down in this section.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6739|Germany, Berlin
hi!

where excatly can i find this "welcome to duty" sound file? in which file is this?

thx
subtotal
+0|6625

[S.P.S]1on1killa wrote:

hi!

where excatly can i find this "welcome to duty" sound file? in which file is this?

thx
\Sound\English\Commander\Filter\COMMSL_COMMANDER_welcomecommander.ogg
\Sound\English\Commander\Filter\COMMSL_COMMANDER_welcomecommander_alt.ogg

first one is "greetings commander"
second is "welcome to duty commander"
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6657|South West England
YAY she welcomes me to duty every time i log on :p
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6757|Denmark
Lol, Nice dude. I'm currently working on my own Battlefield 2 movie, and I was too bored to look up a guide for extracting the sound files

Thanks, now I have max quality for that area
XanKrieger
iLurk
How can i edit the sound files to go on my phone lol
XanKrieger
iLurk
lol wow it works on all sorts of games music scores, cool
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6706|NL
You can also convert/change the start movies of bf2 to normal movies. So the speak.

With this tool:

RADTool(s)

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm
BlitzWarTank
+13|6661|Singapore
Where can i find ,"You have been promoted" and "You have received an award" sound?
<tst>DeCay
+0|6496
Anyone know how to get to the system messages,  like the US lady stating "UAV Online and transmitting" or the guy yelling "start fighting soldier"??
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
Now, I need to find out how to put in another piece of music in place of the current loading music.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

man this shit is very Excellent man i love the sounds specially the grenades ones

Edit : Spellins

Last edited by surgeon_bond (2006-09-14 08:45:59)

t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
it must work... And Nitro, check your signature, some links aren`t working
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
MEC sounds FTW
[MX]Mofo
+1|6588|Windsor Ontario Canada
I did this a while ago also but never thought anyone else would be interested, boy was I wrong.
Some of the MEC  files are absolutely hilarious. I extracted the files, converted them to MP3 and put them on my iPod and brought them to work so the Iraqi guy we work with could hear them and tell us what they are actually saying. I had to seriously bite my lip to keep from bursting out laughing when he actually said them.
I also have sounds from the BF1942 Desert Combat mod bound to things on my PC also, my Recycle Bin now plays Yeroopee! every time I empty it.

Sakatta Hadda Reshea  FTW!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard