eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6847|Sacramento, Cal
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

And Yes I'm a Republican.
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6424|Norway
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

And the best thing about this statement is that its just how i feel about that fucked-up NoOb!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6448|The Land of Scott Walker

sergeriver wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Wow, that's Lowing definition.
Just cut and paste my friend...actually it was a pretty funny quiz.  Its a fact that there is no middle ground with Bush, you either love 'em or hate 'em.  While it seems like this is unique to him, if I remember right it was the same way with Clinton.  Guess its just the nature of the job and a two party system.
I know, but those exact words define Lowing.
You say that like it's bad.  I'll take Lowing's position rather than hate the president of our country with a writhing passion.  If a liberal was running the war on terror the same way, I would not hate him, he's doing the job he's been elected to do.  It's sad that so many can't bring themselves to support our leaders in war time.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6693|Tampa Bay Florida
I won't support a leader who doesn't support stem cell research, claiming it kills babies, while at the same time causing tens of thousands of innocent people to die, all for the sake of "Their freedom".

Most democrats support the war on terror, but most people believe at this point Iraq was a huge F-up.  And it was

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-29 11:20:31)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6584|SE London

I scored 0.

At least in Vietnam Bush had an exit strategy - lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard