Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6754
In my experience the devil dogs server has pretty decent admins. Ive gone on several unholy rampages in there with the admins on the other team and they didnt so much as bat an eyelash.
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6739

[Valhalla]iMac_Attack wrote:

You should play on our server, our clan hates vehicles.  Only grab them if nobody else gets them.

www.valhallaclan.com

we only kick for excessive tking and high pings.
Id love to go in there whats the name....  Maybe theyll be a jet I can have some fun in.
Wild1234
+1|6739

1SFG-LD50 wrote:

the admin spams the NO button to me, but ignore him, since the server msg does say no
monopoly, so the cobra spawns and i get the gunners position, the admin doesnt take off and tells
me to get out b/c they were first in line to the cobra, i argue with him telling him the reason why
he was in line first was b/c i did the team a favor and climbed up to kill the guy.  The other
people on the team was also saying "wtf, the server msg says no monopoly" and the 1SFG
member just says hey i dont need this shit rite now, im the admin, ill do what i want, so he kicks
me from the server....
So he was to spam “Get in”? It’s always good to ignore an admin. So far you have not made your
point about monopolizing. Was this person constantly taking the cobra every respawn, or were
you? It’d be nice to have screenshots of your allegations, as it would be something more than
allegation.

1SFG-LD50 wrote:

DeltaForceWarrior wrote:

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Amen!
incorrect, i believe you revoke your rights to be an asshole when you agree to be a ranked server.  you are now affecting everyone's stats by abusing your admin rights.  you want to whore then keep your server unranked
Neither does an admin forefeit their obligation to address assholes in the server. You too are affecting everyone's stats by abusing the game, i.e. intentional tking, point-farming, etc. You want to be an ass, then do it while playing against bots.
Ok, but you saying that a person cant use a helo because you wanted a friend to jump in it instead is against the rules that a ranked server must follow as stated by EA.

e. Server admins may not explicitly or implicitly (by actions) enforce restrictions on vehicles or weapons that players can use while on your server (e.g. knives only, aircraft prohibited except for clan members, etc.)
So saying that your clan are the only people who are allowed to use vehicles more than once or twice on a map, or in your eairler post where you say that you wish for only certian people to be allowed to join you in your helo is a violation of that rule. That is a global rule enforced upon all ranked bf2 servers. So I'm sorry, but in this case the "Your server, your rules" clause doesnt really work as you agreed to follow the rules stated by EA when purchasing a ranked server. You have the ability to define the rules within your server as long as they do not go against the base rules that ALL ranked servers must folow. Limiting people from using the vehicles on maps is one of those nono's that are not allowed.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6770|Riva, MD
All admins are like that because they don't know how to handle the power properly.  I hate the square ones that kick you for cussing when the server never warned you about being kicked for cussing so he enforces it by his own will.  What a fucking pussy.  All you against cussing on BF2 are pussies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard