maestrium
+13|6529|Arizona
I was wondering, is there any site or something that shows where to line up the pilots screen for the gunner to have a clear shot? I've seen one before, but forgot where it was.
AK5489
+16|6551|US
yes
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6676|949

APortillo
+21|6557|California, USA
here
http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/heliguide.php
ooh, im too slow

Last edited by APortillo (2006-09-27 17:29:25)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6792|Mark it zero.
is there one for the SF choppers? i cant seem to find one. i rarely every fly those and have never been able to communicate with a gunner/pilot while using them.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6665|Gold coast, Aus.
for SF choppers, put the gunner view box just above the target,

edit: typo. Crappy school keyboards. i swear its 10 kgs.

Last edited by gene_pool (2006-09-27 23:08:08)

47man
+46|6467|Cali
For most of the choppers the gunners sight is just lower than the pilots, I believe it is the Hind that it is significantly lower on... might be wrong.
teeW
+4|6547|central illinois

gene_pool wrote:

for SF choppers, put the gunner view box just above terh target,
This guy has it right. The SF choppers (Hind and Apache) both have very low TV views, and your best bet is to put the gunners view box about the same distance above the target as the havoc from it's crosshair.
adv3rsary
+28|6759
slightly above..
personal prefernce... i want my pilot to take me way up.. sometimes i take things out even off to the sides that pilot doesnt even see.. if u fly low, can't do it..
Bernadictus
+1,055|6781

SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH - SEARCH

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard